AnuPre/ParIcaAT#201-ILY&I'm Incapable of unloving u~pg41,DT note:pg106 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by grace4317

Thank you Aziz for posting this here. With this our AnuPre journey ends here (maybe temporarily or permanently - depends upon the TRP audience). It is not because we are affected by negativity. It is mainly because we don't want to let the AT loose it's beauty of being the sanest place ever. It is almost clear that upcoming track is going to be an Anu vs Pre track and in such a situation it is quite normal for us to pick sides. But, when we have seen who the real AnuPre are and that they can never be like that ever, why should we fall prey to mata's obsessions for iconic villains. Instead it is better to stay silent and watch the tamashas happening around. 

But then, if anyone decides to keep the AT alive & running with old memories and our own imaginations of AnuPre with cutiepie in our own AnuPreland, then I am in.

@ bold exactly dii... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let's leave it to trp audience as it is ultimately they who are going to decide the fate of the show...😊 EK herself clearly said she is going to play with the characters and create a mess...😳So there is zero expectations from what is going to be shown in future...πŸ˜’So like you said it's better to be silent than talk it...😊

Today's anupre scene justifies how madly in love our anupre are...❀️ who will go to any extent to ensure the other person is safe..❀️. despite hatred they will always rush to each other's side to shield the other ...❀️ I feel bad only for the actors ... But if they get a good chance to perform then for them i hope it's worth the journey ...  πŸ˜Š

Count me in too in this memory lane of anupre..πŸ€—

Already today i am getting a feeling some of our main AT members have disappeared...πŸ₯Ί Is it because of the upcoming trackπŸ€” 

-------

Edited by rahuldravidfan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by grace4317

I too don't mind AnuPre separated;but not on some silly things mata is trying to force on us. As you said she can show an independent & focused Pre without having to marry another person. But mata is interested in logicless drama. 

And now, as a sudden thought of she roping in a particular actor as Mr. B came into my mind, I have started becoming restless. Because if he is going to be the one, then it will be difficult for people like me & priya to continue watching the show. It will be like a clash of titans in acting and we who love the trio as actors & AnuPre as well, will be left in a dilemma. For this reason and many other reasons i don't want him to be Mr. B. But knowing mata and her obsession for the character & her ego to make him succeed this season too, I am now eagerly praying that it will not happen. Please mata, unke saath aisa naainsaafi math kariye. He is at the top of his career now. Don't bring him into this kachra and spoil his reputation. And if you are indeed bringing him in, please do make him out & out villain. If not, the show will be doomed and I don't want any type of blamegame to happen on his name. Pleaseee....

Whom r u referring to?

Betwn however big name he is, it will b difficult to stand infront of anupre fandom.  anupre fandom is big n even ekta replaces one of parica, still I doubt ppl would accept other than anupre.   This is my belief.  Pls. Don't throw water on me..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Hari73

Whom r u referring to?

Betwn however big name he is, it will b difficult to stand infront of anupre fandom.  anupre fandom is big n even ekta replaces one of parica, still I doubt ppl would accept other than anupre.   This is my belief.  Pls. Don't throw water on me..πŸ˜†

I second that

Whom r u referring to?

I said the same thing only, Hari...but in a different way. On one side i might be happy that Parica's power as AnuPre won once again; but on the other side, I don't want the blame of the show getting shut down to come on him, because he has reached the position he is in now, after a long struggle. 

P.S. i can't name the person because of AT rules.

I am not belong to trp audience, so I don't contribute trp.   But I don't want anyone else in prerna's life.   As long of kzk on air, it shd b only anupre.  

I do contribute but I m a minority.....in general if trp increases....what i meant

Then we r gone

But i think anurags betrayal  will be a sacrifice to save sneha or whatever.....will come in front of prerna....when mata wants it

SP promoting  it as a sacrifice ....I believe 

But that's the climax .....till then we all will be hyperventilating 

Originally posted by rahuldravidfan

@ bold exactly dii... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let's leave it to trp audience as it is ultimately they who are going to decide the fate of the show...😊 EK herself clearly said she is going to play with the characters and create a mess...😳So there is zero expectations from what is going to be shown in future...πŸ˜’So like you said it's better to be silent than talk it...😊

Today's anupre scene justifies how madly in love our anupre are...❀️ who will go to any extent to ensure the other person is safe..❀️. despite hatred they will always rush to each other's side to shield the other ...❀️ I feel bad only for the actors ... But if they get a good chance to perform then for them i hope it's worth the journey ...  πŸ˜Š

Count me in too in this memory lane of anupre..πŸ€—

Already today i am getting a feeling some of our main AT members have disappeared...πŸ₯Ί Is it because of the upcoming trackπŸ€” 

Yes...RDF...I don't know where all members disappeared...

Anyways I m feeling scared for the upcoming track

I will keep my fingers crossed....watch it till my brains allow me...then just come to say hi n bye n leave

May be I m.late but still posting

Anurag ka betrayal  costume dekho.....red n black

In both promos

Prerna ka kya hoga.......shaadi ka joda🀣🀣