He can still marry mini

Posted: 4 years ago

Because polygamy was legal that time. He can marry her and declare Bondita their adopted daughter.😂

Their marriage is not legally registered so how in the world they are married in eyes of law?😂 he's a barrister, I expected better than this from him.

I don't understand why is he so sad?

I think because he's a babysitter now.🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Yaar tera dimaag itna khuraafati kyun hai🤣

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Yaar tera dimaag itna khuraafati kyun hai🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adoption seriously🤣

Mini wont allow but🤣😏

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Adoption seriously🤣

Mini wont allow but🤣😏

Yeah like this everyone wins, it will break my rudhita's heart but for comedy I can digest that.😂

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Yeah like this everyone wins, it will break my rudhita's heart but for comedy I can digest that.😂

Mini would start jumping out of joy

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Why are you giving such  ideas to CVs? 🤣

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lmao no.

They might not be married lawfully but socially they are and he cannot make Bondita his adopted daughter. Such age gaps were very common and accepted during that time.

Yes , Saudamini can still become his 2nd wife. But he is a barrister , fighting for women's rights he will not resort to polygamy. 

IDK where from y'all even get these ideas , the show is negative enough , y'all don't have to give your input 🤣

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Lmao no.

They might not be married lawfully but socially they are and he cannot make Bondita his adopted daughter. Such age gaps were very common and accepted during that time.

Yes , Saudamini can still become his 2nd wife. But he is a barrister , fighting for women's rights he will not resort to polygamy. 

IDK where from y'all even get these ideas , the show is negative enough , y'all don't have to give your input 🤣

Ok no more ideas now

Besides I am hardcover rudhita shipper(grown up versions)  so I won't accept whatever I said here.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

To be honest though I love the concept I'm not at all happy with the characters. I mean from Bonita's mama, mami to her in-laws to Sampoorna's in-laws all are negative. And, even though Anirudhh is positive he's not come to terms with Bondita yet, so he's removing all his frustration on the poor girl by throwing things around and shouting at her. She's suffering for no fault of hers. Why? Because Anirudhh insisted on marrying her. It was not her idea. I don't when they'll have some positivity in the show.