Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Just finished last week episodes. I like the pace they are running the show, not too slow and not too fast. I think it's just nice to have a very light rom-com to watch right now on tv. I don't want them to fall in love too soon. But i think they have set up a good timeline already for the show for right now.

Shravan is such a lazy and carefree character. It'll be just amazing to see his character growth post leap. I wonder how they'll portray Suman after that. I enjoy the banter and the slow camaraderie they are gradually falling into. 

I think that they will turn into best friends without realizing that they are in love until someone/something gives them a push. It will be very interesting to watch.

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

He looked like 

#ThukraMeinPyaarIntekaamTuDekhega

I would love it if Bunty and Suman hit it off. Sharavan's reactions would be oscar worthy🤣

#DostDostNaRaha 

🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I would love it if Bunty and Suman hit it off. Sharavan's reactions would be oscar worthy🤣

#DostDostNaRaha 

🤣

🤣

Bechara Shravan...🤣

I am with Bunty...🙋🏻‍♀️ In this...

I am desperate to see a jealous Shravan...😆

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

🤣

Bechara Shravan...🤣

I am with Bunty...🙋🏻‍♀️ In this...

I am desperate to see a jealous Shravan...😆

I can't wait to see a jealous shravan over Bunty and Suman. 🤣

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Should take a while to call it jealousy IMO but a super irritated Sh will be so much fun to watch😆....let's hope it happens.

If anyone watched White Collar...it will be something similar to Liz/Neal/Mozzie friendship vs Peter....that was hilarious.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah that was funny😂 I am still trying to figure out that if he was jealous because of Suman or Bunty.🤣

i think bunty lol u nvr know though lol

Originally posted by: ammil

Should take a while to call it jealousy IMO but a super irritated Sh will be so much fun to watch😆....let's hope it happens.

If anyone watched White Collar...it will be something similar to Liz/Neal/Mozzie friendship vs Peter....that was hilarious.

He simply will be jealous of the friendship Bunty and Suman have while he is busy impressing girls.

I miss White Collar 😭

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meenachem

i think bunty lol u nvr know though lol

Yeah after all he went to "dushman ka camp"

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

#DostDostNaRaha 

🤣

it would be interesting actually lol

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Meena! Can I call you that?

I think they are trying to draw a parallel that Suman is mature for her age and Sharavan is bit childish. You know how she said in friday's episode, "you crazy kids these days,". I hope that they layer her character with more inner turmoil where she starts questioning her opinions and views.

yeah thats my name 😆 but she also had a bit of immature when she lied about making shravan's favorite food..she's trying to put up a hard image of ayoung mature person but i think shravan is gonna bring out the cool factor in her