Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh yes, I agree with your point here too. Mishti feels a different level of Haq with Abir....he is the first relationship in her life that she has CLAIMED without the baggage of ehsaan or majboori....so with that comes a different sense of belonging. This is also the first relationship where she feels a true sense of partnership with someone. As Abir once put it beautifully to BP, woh pyar jo aapko zidd karna sikhaa de is the pyar that truly empowers you. That is the love Abir has brought to Mishti and for the first time in her life, tried to give her a relationship where she doesn’t have to hesitate or think twice before claiming her Haq, her right on someone....Mishti has faced so much abandonment in life, that for her now to feel the comfort and security in a love that wasn’t gifted to her, but one she claimed as a right of happiness....that is the beautiful part of this. 

As you said, the journey can be interesting if the writers maintain that balance between AM ke traits and the family situations being managed. AM are a modern couple in the way they approach many things even as they try to give consideration to the family issues....so it’s important that the writers give them more to do than sit at home and be played like pawns by Meenu or Kuhu. 

I would like to see more meaningful conversations between them as they observe each other navigating these new relationships as husband wife and ghar ke bade beta-bahu. There is lots for them to discover and learn through new challenges in shifting responsibilities rather than cliched saas bahu drama. Let’s see. 

Wow Anu i was struggling to say this only you just explained it so beautifully... 👍🏼❤️

Haan before too they had the responsibility of elder sibling but they managed after lot of struggle now being elder beta bahu, sibling the expectation, responsibility everything will be high now only the real struggle will start... i hope they handle this well yaar not typical ghar pe baitke solving saas bahu problem... hoping on rajan sir even parents show had different issue mainly during naksh time the story was good even with drama... here also i want it to be a modern inspirational approach like somehow they managed till now... 

Communication thats the biggest problem of mishbir... they re taking baby step now only... hope they improve with time.. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow Anu i was struggling to say this only you just explained it so beautifully... 👍🏼❤️

Haan before too they had the responsibility of elder sibling but they managed after lot of struggle now being elder beta bahu, sibling the expectation, responsibility everything will be high now only the real struggle will start... i hope they handle this well yaar not typical ghar pe baitke solving saas bahu problem... hoping on rajan sir even parents show had different issue mainly during naksh time the story was good even with drama... here also i want it to be a modern inspirational approach like somehow they managed till now... 

Communication thats the biggest problem of mishbir... they re taking baby step now only... hope they improve with time.. 

Thanks, Diya 😊😊

Lol you know, writing about Mishbir has actually calmed me down from my irritation with yesterday’s Mishti-Kuhu scenes 😆....so thank you for helping me talk through this :) 

I didn’t write about their room scene from yesterday’s epi pehle coz I was irritated about other stuff but I want to add now that the idea was beautiful...

The feeling of contentment in love was beautifully portrayed through an Abir taking a moment simply stare at a sleeping Mishti as his wife, and to take in the feeling that he now officially has a right to soak in this emotion as long as he wants....to stare at her, to drop a loving kiss on her temple. Once again, the writers focused more on emotions rather than a gratuitous romance for a wedding night scene. So many things were kept realistic like Mishti changing into something comfortable, taking a moment to admire herself in the mirror, decorating the bed herself and then waiting for Abir in nervous anticipation and excitement....before falling asleep in exhaustion. 

All of these little touches are worth applauding for the writing team giving a different approach to the cliched scene of a bride waiting on the wedding bed. 

Only weird thing was the long steamers hanging over the bed😆....they were blocking AM ke faces sometimes too. 

Anyways, scene was quite nice. I’m glad they didn’t do a cliched SR on them....it’s realistic that someone would be exhausted after a long day like this....they should take their own time....cliched romance se kuch hatke aur ajeeb 😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh no you wont be there for live until friday n you havent watched epi too 😒😭 Sam will miss you re... come whenever possible atleast come to AT yaar.. 🤗

Just saw the episode meri light😳 I loved it 

Question of the day ( I know I am late and this you guys must have discussed😆)

Mishti had put ring on left hand or right hand of Abir? 

I like it when men wear their wedding ring on their left hand but Indian men were on their right. Today they showed both hands of Abir😆 and guess finally it was his left hand.

Mishti is so cute in her night dress and the precap. Abir I have no words. But gadheda reached late on his wedding night😲 

Mish didn't wake up even after hearing Veena sound😆 that was so hilarious and Parul missing from that scene.

Btw what happened to Kuku after Kunal got his head hit on the table or rather kuhu thrashed him🤣

PS. Me too will miss our discussions but will try to join late

Edited by Samyuktha123 - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail

haha we n our laxu meenu love... 🤣🤣 she can again make him come inside using jugnu bhaiya clothes.. but without him none of her plans can be complete 🤣

No but everyone will recognise him immediately🤣 last time itself Abir would have called the police😆 yes without him her plans are incomplete and bound to succeed🤓😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was a beautiful episode ..specially mishti sleeping in abirs lap❤️

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Diya 😊😊

Lol you know, writing about Mishbir has actually calmed me down from my irritation with yesterday’s Mishti-Kuhu scenes 😆....so thank you for helping me talk through this :) 

I didn’t write about their room scene from yesterday’s epi pehle coz I was irritated about other stuff but I want to add now that the idea was beautiful...

The feeling of contentment in love was beautifully portrayed through an Abir taking a moment simply stare at a sleeping Mishti as his wife, and to take in the feeling that he now officially has a right to soak in this emotion as long as he wants....to stare at her, to drop a loving kiss on her temple. Once again, the writers focused more on emotions rather than a gratuitous romance for a wedding night scene. So many things were kept realistic like Mishti changing into something comfortable, taking a moment to admire herself in the mirror, decorating the bed herself and then waiting for Abir in nervous anticipation and excitement....before falling asleep in exhaustion. 

All of these little touches are worth applauding for the writing team giving a different approach to the cliched scene of a bride waiting on the wedding bed. 

Only weird thing was the long steamers hanging over the bed😆....they were blocking AM ke faces sometimes too. 

Anyways, scene was quite nice. I’m glad they didn’t do a cliched SR on them....it’s realistic that someone would be exhausted after a long day like this....they should take their own time....cliched romance se kuch hatke aur ajeeb 😆

haha Happy to help... 😃 was waiting for your AM scene post with caps yaar.. 😆

Beautifully written.. even though i found it funny as most guessed they will sleep but thank god they didnt go cliche way.... this is way more realistic, mish sleeping n even waking up late i got reminded of my friends who shared the things.... i loved how writers are trying to keep it relatable... 👍🏼

haha the decor actually looked like a party decor more than romantic setup but for the ajeeb couple they are it is expected 🤣 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Just saw the episode meri light😳 I loved it 

Question of the day ( I know I am late and this you guys must have discussed😆)

Mishti had put ring on left hand or right hand of Abir? 

I like it when men wear their wedding ring on their left hand but Indian men were on their right. Today they showed both hands of Abir😆 and guess finally it was his left hand.

Mishti is so cute in her night dress and the precap. Abir I have no words. But gadheda reached late on his wedding night😲 

Mish didn't wake up even after hearing Veena sound😆 that was so hilarious and Parul missing from that scene.

Btw what happened to Kuku after Kunal got his head hit on the table or rather kuhu thrashed him🤣

PS. Me too will miss our discussions but will try to join late

Sam will miss you yaara 🤗

haaa the ring mish made him wear ring on left only 😆

mish is a deep sleeper naa n with all the tension she went through for past few months its expected.. 😆

kuku even i'm curious sam you know i want them to get done with IT so that we are spared from parallel 🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Sam will miss you yaara 🤗

haaa the ring mish made him wear ring on left only 😆

mish is a deep sleeper naa n with all the tension she went through for past few months its expected.. 😆

kuku even i'm curious sam you know i want them to get done with IT so that we are spared from parallel 🤣

Meri light🤗 Mishbir are cute as hell as husband and wifey☺️ true that abt kuku, other wise Kunal will ask about tips to Abir about positions maybe😆 which I doubt Abir himself will know🤣

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meri light🤗 Mishbir are cute as hell as husband and wifey☺️ true that abt kuku, other wise Kunal will ask about tips to Abir about positions maybe😆 which I doubt Abir himself will know🤣

omg this seriously cracked me up Sam 🤣🤣 Abir himself doesnt know what will he advice kunal... and the sound discussion of kuku were the most funnest he wouldnt even understand the double meaning 🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

omg this seriously cracked me up Sam 🤣🤣 Abir himself doesnt know what will he advice kunal... and the sound discussion of kuku were the most funnest he wouldnt even understand the double meaning 🤣

Yeah Abir is a real gadheda🤣