Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

well said... u cant live a life praisings or attention...

u shoud have your companion love morethan any thing... i still have a doubt y she married kunal again... to show that she is superior or acceptance from kunal or to be RJV family and target mishti...

Kuhu’s way of loving is mostly materialistic, so she loves Kunal in that sense and is probably happy that he has accepted her, is attracted to her.....all of these are forms of attention rather than love.

I’m not sure Kuhu realizes that what she keeps demanding is attention rather than love. Attention is fleeting, it is love that is lasting and meaningful. Sadly, she isn’t looking for meaning in her life 🤷‍♀️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Not yet yaarwe have a function at home tomorrow, busy with that, I want some alone time to watch the episode😒

Btw will come for mrng discussions only on Friday😭 will try to peep in whenever possible🤗

ohh no you wont be there for live until friday n you havent watched epi too 😒😭 Sam will miss you re... come whenever possible atleast come to AT yaar.. 🤗

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

True yaar😆and now she can't bring in Laxman also since everything is inside the house🤣

haha we n our laxu meenu love... 🤣🤣 she can again make him come inside using jugnu bhaiya clothes.. but without him none of her plans can be complete 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kuhu’s way of loving is mostly materialistic, so she loves Kunal in that sense and is probably happy that he has accepted her, is attracted to her.....all of these are forms of attention rather than love.

I’m not sure Kuhu realizes that what she keeps demanding is attention rather than love. Attention is fleeting, it is love that is lasting and meaningful. Sadly, she isn’t looking for meaning in her life 🤷‍♀️

kuhu aur realisation poles apart... the way she is seeing parul maasi these days is not easy to digest... kunal ko sirf parul maasi samja sakti hain about marriage and relationship...

ye madam kunal ko na de... kunal started respecting her, considering her POV and sharing his problems with her.. he left meenu... and coming to parul...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Oh hey Diya....chalo now I know your name so it’s easier to reply 😆

@bold: You’re right...they are trying to convey something but the writing and execution is terrible. 

They don’t need to go overboard in showing Mishti doing Kuhu is awesome jaap in order to show a Mishti being content in her small world with Abir. Even if Mishti can’t say all this directly to Kuhu, they should atleast give Mishti an inner monologue showing why she gives in to Kuhu’s immaturity and childishness simply to keep peace. But the way they show Mishti talking like this makes her look spineless and dumb. 😕

It is another matter that I personally think this is a bad approach from Mishti, period. Constantly giving in to someone’s immaturity and tantrums of “meri limelight” never solves anything even for “keeping peace”. It will only make things worse in the long run. Either Mishti doesn’t get this or the writers don’t want to show her getting this so that they can drag on this contrived drama with the sisters ka kabhi ceasefire, kabhi Kuhu hate nonsense 🤷‍♀️

Re: chashma....my hope on that really is dead now. Despite all the ways the writers try to make AM “different”, they’ve ultimately given in to the cliched angle of “remove chashma to make girl beautiful”🙄....ah well 🤷‍♀️

haha ok.. 😆

True not only with mish but the overall kuhu jhaap is irritating looks so fake n show off type... 

Mish just wants kuhu to agree to not do anything immature is visible but this is not gonna last long like you said this is a bad approach but this is done purposely i think... they want mish to reach her limit for a final showdown.. mish needs to reach a limit for her to have a face off with kuhu so all this drama... until then we will have to tolerate this mish trying to tolerate with kuhu's immaturity n kuhu jhaap from mish...

actually before too mish used to praise her but never did she demean herself she knows her limit but for drama they are going a bit overboard i dont know for whom to see all this they are doing this... maybe for abir to finally see the way kuhu treats mishti..?? 

PS: Chashma i still have hopes yaar.. actually beauty n chashma for abir was never a matter but they want to show mish beautiful maybe... but i still hope for chashma as abirs hair is also growing.. 

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Hi light..how are you? No internet for me..today only reading written update..so 👻👻👻 didn't change at all.😡 i already hate that jasmeet 😡

between,mishti leg was hurt with glass piece,but no update on that 😔

hey dear how are you its been so long 🤗

haha jas is the most toxic element yaar 😆 we have to tolerate her what to do... 

haan they didnt show anything about the glass piece maybe it didnt prick her but she just stepped n then managed.. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha ok.. 😆

True not only with mish but the overall kuhu jhaap is irritating looks so fake n show off type... 

Mish just wants kuhu to agree to not do anything immature is visible but this is not gonna last long like you said this is a bad approach but this is done purposely i think... they want mish to reach her limit for a final showdown.. mish needs to reach a limit for her to have a face off with kuhu so all this drama... until then we will have to tolerate this mish trying to tolerate with kuhu's immaturity n kuhu jhaap from mish...

actually before too mish used to praise her but never did she demean herself she knows her limit but for drama they are going a bit overboard i dont know for whom to see all this they are doing this... maybe for abir to finally see the way kuhu treats mishti..?? 

PS: Chashma i still have hopes yaar.. actually beauty n chashma for abir was never a matter but they want to show mish beautiful maybe... but i still hope for chashma as abirs hair is also growing.. 

Exactly. I wouldn’t mind Mishti praising Kuhu if she wasn’t doing it by demeaning herself😕....as far as I remember, original Mishti wasn’t like this. She was content in herself and didn’t consider herself less than Kuhu....her only vulnerability was being made to feel like an outsider by Kuhu and then her past with her father. So now suddenly showing Mishti saying crap like main tere jaisi nahin ban sakti, Kuhu is 👎🏼.....Kyun banna hai Kuhu jaisa, Mishti? Writers are showing forced bechaargi for sympathy since Mishti isn’t like a regular mahaan ITV FL otherwise 🙄

I don’t know if this is for Abir’s benefit....he has already seen what Kuhu thinks of Mishti and it’s still made no difference to him 🤷‍♀️

Dunno if the writers will build this up to a final big blowout between MK but for now this is feeling very dragged and repetitive....so many things have already happened but that was not the limit for Mishti? 😕😆....what else does Kuhu need to do? Try to kill Abir? Now I don’t know if Mishti will reach her patience limit then also or just try to “make peace” with Kuhu over that as well 🤔😆

Re: chashma....sigh. Hope you are right. I know it’s not a matter of beauty for Abir. I’m talking about audience perception....most people like to think beauty is only without a chashma....but I liked that Mishti owned her identity with the chashma. Sadly now that will never be discussed until Abir’s hair grows back I guess 🤷‍♀️....and that will take a long time.....many months 😕

Nice write up, Diya :) 

I have a slightly different POV....Kuhu is not a family oriented bahu, it’s more like she craves attention and pampering whenever she is. Right now she happens to be in the RV house as a bahu so she wants attention from every member of that family. She gets attention by giving attention to all of them....to me, it seems more calculative and transactional. An actually family oriented bahu would care for the family out of love and respect, not out of a need to collect them all as her personal trophies that will be a symbol of her achievements 😕

Mishti’s case is more complicated...she is somewhat caught between two worlds. She does have a more liberated outlook in how she approaches love and sticks up for her choices and viewpoints....but at the same time, she does feel the family pressure of conforming many times too....so her reactions keep varying depending on the situation because she is surrounded by people in both families who try to emotionally blackmail and guilt trip her 😆....sometimes she succeeds in not giving in to the guilt trip, other times she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️

Whatever Mishti does comes from a place of genuine love and emotion. She doesn’t treat people like assets to be collected, so she doesn’t do things like cooking etc to impress people or do a favor to them. She reacts emotionally to people and situations. Abir is like a rare anchor in her life who loves her for who she he is and empowers her to not guilt trip over feeling a right to happiness. Mishti has an inner self confidence already, but Abir helps strengthen it, especially in moments where her emotional side can weaken her. 

So I would say, despite their liberated views on many topics, AM are the ones who are more family oriented because they are both more emotional people who want to see their loved ones happy. The difference is that unlike most ITV leads, they make more effort to claim their own happiness too. 

Ohh this is something different Anu.. 👍🏼

actually i wrote that in mostly related to baba track where kuhu wanted to go with flow not wanting baba to return as family n kunal doesnt want but mishbir went their way to do what they wanted... it was actually good as they got a closure for the question abir has been searching all these years... 

maybe in future too mishbir will have many instances where they will want to do something but family is not happy about it but they will fight for it which will anyhow end in good for everyone... they are like the fighter couple whereas kuku are like family couple what family wants is ok for them they dont have any individual thoughts... 

@bold1 - actually i agree with kuhu pov i wanted to say something similar but i didnt know much about kuhu deeply so generally said but this i agree.. 

@bold2 - Mishti is a little impulsive but a strong headed girl with strong opinion naa... more than mah house in rjv she is a little liberated tbh... bcoz in mah house she has family pressure directly in name of ehsaan but in rjv everything is connected to abir, which gives her a haq to feel the apna... i dont know how to say but in rjv or particularly Abir is the only person she feels belonged who she can be herself n do anything she wants... she might feel family pressure but she will be leaning on abir more n like you said he will be the anchor n guide her to be the liberated self.. Abir wouldnt let her compromise n give her the needed strength to fight for right... 

they are family oriented but are more like balanced people they are not like giving opinion like kuhu trying to change people of rjv making them dance to her tunes but mish is someone who supports them when they need else she is happy in her own world with abir n her work.. thats makes the inspirational n unique couple.. their journey can be interesting if they keep mishbir together n show them balancing everything... them working together in ngo, balancing family n work, mish rather than sitting come goes to work with abir.. 

Exactly. I wouldn’t mind Mishti praising Kuhu if she wasn’t doing it by demeaning herself😕....as far as I remember, original Mishti wasn’t like this. She was content in herself and didn’t consider herself less than Kuhu....her only vulnerability was being made to feel like an outsider by Kuhu and then her past with her father. So now suddenly showing Mishti saying crap like main tere jaisi nahin ban sakti, Kuhu is 👎🏼.....Kyun banna hai Kuhu jaisa, Mishti? Writers are showing forced bechaargi for sympathy since Mishti isn’t like a regular mahaan ITV FL otherwise 🙄

I don’t know if this is for Abir’s benefit....he has already seen what Kuhu thinks of Mishti and it’s still made no difference to him 🤷‍♀️

Dunno if the writers will build this up to a final big blowout between MK but for now this is feeling very dragged and repetitive....so many things have already happened but that was not the limit for Mishti? 😕😆....what else does Kuhu need to do? Try to kill Abir? Now I don’t know if Mishti will reach her patience limit then also or just try to “make peace” with Kuhu over that as well 🤔😆

Re: chashma....sigh. Hope you are right. I know it’s not a matter of beauty for Abir. I’m talking about audience perception....most people like to think beauty is only without a chashma....but I liked that Mishti owned her identity with the chashma. Sadly now that will never be discussed until Abir’s hair grows back I guess 🤷‍♀️....and that will take a long time.....many months 😕

Anu actually i think this kuhu jaisa banna is about the bahu angle... not as in a person... but i know the execution sucks... if you look at it mish always talks about kuhu place in rjv... so its all about becoming a bahu like kuhu i dont know whats so cool about kuhu bahu 

He has seen the jealous but the venom n the behind closed door things that kuhu do to mish is even more worse naa so i think maybe they will show abir listening to or seeing that remember the kuku shaadi time how kuhu berated her making mish stand infront of camera.. i think they want to take it to extreme... and also seeing kuhu thoughts on parul maasi now that is gonna add up... kuhu's jealous gonna increase n mish will try to neglect it as of now... 

yaar until now its in mah house but mish has stepped into her new life now only so she wants to concentrate on that rather than fighting with kuhu every minute... today she said the same naa i dont wanna fight every sec, minute with you... so its mishti's first try to get a peaceful life in her sasural... so maybe small things will lead to big as in kuhu trying to separate mishbir again or maybe the brothers i think that will hit the bull... kuhu getting insecure about her position n that inturn bringing rift between brothers... and mish cant take it when abir is affected so that might be the final nail... 😆 everything is just a guess but her today dialogue on abir kunal not being brothers, her thoughts on parul maasi are gonna be the main factor to problem.. 

PS: Yes maybe for audience but as long as i know n see many like mish with chashma only even i like her with chashma more, there is an innocence n her own identity.. his hair is growing yaar maybe 3 months more but i still have hopes they will bring it back lets see.. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

@bold2 - Mishti is a little impulsive but a strong headed girl with strong opinion naa... more than mah house in rjv she is a little liberated tbh... bcoz in mah house she has family pressure directly in name of ehsaan but in rjv everything is connected to abir, which gives her a haq to feel the apna... i dont know how to say but in rjv or particularly Abir is the only person she feels belonged who she can be herself n do anything she wants... she might feel family pressure but she will be leaning on abir more n like you said he will be the anchor n guide her to be the liberated self.. Abir wouldnt let her compromise n give her the needed strength to fight for right... 

they are family oriented but are more like balanced people they are not like giving opinion like kuhu trying to change people of rjv making them dance to her tunes but mish is someone who supports them when they need else she is happy in her own world with abir n her work.. thats makes the inspirational n unique couple.. their journey can be interesting if they keep mishbir together n show them balancing everything... them working together in ngo, balancing family n work, mish rather than sitting come goes to work with abir.. 

Oh yes, I agree with your point here too. Mishti feels a different level of Haq with Abir....he is the first relationship in her life that she has CLAIMED without the baggage of ehsaan or majboori....so with that comes a different sense of belonging. This is also the first relationship where she feels a true sense of partnership with someone. As Abir once put it beautifully to BP, woh pyar jo aapko zidd karna sikhaa de is the pyar that truly empowers you. That is the love Abir has brought to Mishti and for the first time in her life, tried to give her a relationship where she doesn’t have to hesitate or think twice before claiming her Haq, her right on someone....Mishti has faced so much abandonment in life, that for her now to feel the comfort and security in a love that wasn’t gifted to her, but one she claimed as a right of happiness....that is the beautiful part of this. 

As you said, the journey can be interesting if the writers maintain that balance between AM ke traits and the family situations being managed. AM are a modern couple in the way they approach many things even as they try to give consideration to the family issues....so it’s important that the writers give them more to do than sit at home and be played like pawns by Meenu or Kuhu. 

I would like to see more meaningful conversations between them as they observe each other navigating these new relationships as husband wife and ghar ke bade beta-bahu. There is lots for them to discover and learn through new challenges in shifting responsibilities rather than cliched saas bahu drama. Let’s see.