Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha nandu this is the only mance we will get no romance 🤣🤣

haan but what we got was extremely cute n beautiful something different... 

haha ok this idea is extremely ufff hawt tent in lake side ohhoo i would love it ☺️

haina her voice is so sour poor girl is continuously crying hopes she gets well soon.. but her voice is really sweet even in this state 

🤣🤣 

Just watched the epi...it was really really nice. 🤗Simple and sweet just like mishbir. I'm sure the wait for SR will be worth it, the passion and cute romantic moments will increase as they live together❤️

I actually liked the kuku scene too. Ritivk was such a good nervous hubby😆🤣 As long as kuhu focuses on the happiness she gets with Kunal, they will be fine👍🏼

For once the editing wasn't horrible today, they gave good space and time to both mishbir and kuku👍🏼 keep it up editors🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

🤗

hayee this dialogue i loved it too yaar.. they are setting couple goals as hubby wifely now... its so interesting nandu come for live if possible tomorrow its gonna be so sweet.. 

hayee it's soo beautiful🤗 My heart just flutters for them

ooh I will try my best. I may not be able to stay for long, but I see if I can drop by👍🏼🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

ohh Nandu you better write an OS yaar you have given lot of such cute sweet scene... this is so beautiful re ☺️☺️

arre yaar...I have such a long list of OS idea to write😆🤓

I don't know when I'm going to get to them, but I do really want to write them soon👍🏼

Will keep this idea in mind too😳🤗 xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

HOOLD! UP! Woah Wait up!😲😲😲

Time has stopped! My world has gone still and my heart has stopped! 😲😲

Am I dreaming? Am I alive? Is this a parallel universe! Where am I?🤪

Help me!!

#pagalhogayi

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

awesome post yaara!👏👏

You've understood and explained the two sisters very well👍🏼

Mishti demeaning herself to praise Kuhu sure feels irritating, but the way you've explained her dynamics with rjv house compared to Kuhu as the bahu, makes so much more sense👍🏼🤗

I'm shocked at how well Kuhu listened and agreed to Mishti in today's episodes😲😆

For the first time they were talking together like proper sisters, who just want to live peacefully in their respective married lives👍🏼 I can never understand this flipping nature of Kuhu What are the writers trying to do?🤔

xx

Thank you Nandu 🤗

Actually as i watched the episode again i felt mish said all that so that they can keep it separate both their life... she was finally relieved when kuhu agreed she was excited so much she cracked that lame joke on torch light n all... so it was more to make kuhu agree to make both their life easy.. 😆

Are kuhu is getting what she needs the assurance from mish, so she is ready to listen to her... first she was frustrated but as mish kept talking she calmed down... talking or praising about her keeps her calm n make her listen to what mish wants to say so this way mish did the best... 😆👍🏼

kuhu flipping is like if she gets what she wants she is calm else she is some other person... give what she wants she will be away from your life that is how she is.. until n unless her world is altered she doesnt do anything... 

arre yaar...I have such a long list of OS idea to write😆🤓

I don't know when I'm going to get to them, but I do really want to write them soon👍🏼

Will keep this idea in mind too😳🤗 xx

ohh thats ok Nandu do write whenever you feel like 🤗 

🤣🤣 

Just watched the epi...it was really really nice. 🤗Simple and sweet just like mishbir. I'm sure the wait for SR will be worth it, the passion and cute romantic moments will increase as they live together❤️

I actually liked the kuku scene too. Ritivk was such a good nervous hubby😆🤣 As long as kuhu focuses on the happiness she gets with Kunal, they will be fine👍🏼

For once the editing wasn't horrible today, they gave good space and time to both mishbir and kuku👍🏼 keep it up editors🤗

hayee lets take one episode at a time with mishbir living together ❤️

haha true its the ritvik in kunal moment... i too enjoyed that 😆 kunals entire attention should be on her then everything is fine 😆

haan finally i felt it nandu this is much better comparatively 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sam did you watch episode how was it... i'm already watching 3rd time.. 😆

Not yet yaarwe have a function at home tomorrow, busy with that, I want some alone time to watch the episode😒

Btw will come for mrng discussions only on Friday😭 will try to peep in whenever possible🤗

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha true sam nidhi will be the one to get instigates no one else.. 🤣🤣 meenu is extremely rich re she has n number of haar but cant bring 2 haar for both bahu at a time.. 🤣

True yaar😆and now she can't bring in Laxman also since everything is inside the house🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

True yaar😆and now she can't bring in Laxman also since everything is inside the house🤣

i dont know where this track lead too...

kuhu harming mishti or mishbir leaving seperately... or something we cant expect...