Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys let's imagine the precap abir chasing mishti..throwing flours on each other ☺️ abir pinning mishti to the wall and engulfing her in his arms  and applying flour on her face hands in a romantic way  ❤️ and finally wiping it off of each other 😳 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sindhulinc

Guys let's imagine the precap abir chasing mishti..throwing flours on each other ☺️ abir pinning mishti to the wall and engulfing her in his arms  and applying flour on her face hands in a romantic way  ❤️ and finally wiping it off of each other 😳 

sorry to break your dreams but pura family hain and i have seen segment u can just see eye locks and hands holding that too our editors ki meherbani...

itna socho mat and dont get disappointed tmrw...

Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

sorry to break your dreams but pura family hain and i have seen segment u can just see eye locks and hands holding that too our editors ki meherbani...

itna socho mat and dont get disappointed tmrw...

Yaar i saw the segment after posting it 😆I thought the cvs will make up for the ruined SR although I loved the small cute mishbir scene ❤️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣 aiyoo this bromance and sisterhood kitna hindrance lata hai couples ke beech😆

exactly! no need to rush for such intimate SR romance, I'm happy with the newly wed cute romance❤️🤗 But ofcourse it would've been nice to see more mishbir in their room for the first time at night But it's ok, now that they are together, I'm sure there will be more mishbir room scenes👏

I think I want a break from bus/ambulance rooftop😛🤣 I want to see the lakeside again❤️ SR underneath the stars in their tent😳☺️

haan exactly, bechari rhea's voice is so tired and strained She's been crying throughout the nishmish shaadi and even now with Kuhu's tantrums and ofcourse the emotional bidaai😭#getwellsoon

aww can't wait to watch the epi just for that mishbir scene🤗❤️

haha nandu this is the only mance we will get no romance 🤣🤣

haan but what we got was extremely cute n beautiful something different... 

haha ok this idea is extremely ufff hawt tent in lake side ohhoo i would love it ☺️

haina her voice is so sour poor girl is continuously crying hopes she gets well soon.. but her voice is really sweet even in this state 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i love your analysis...

kuhu is like morethan husband she collecting how many family members on her side... how to impress family so that she can get lime light... she is interested in materialistic things...

mish she is just abir's wife baaki sab gaye baad mein... abir's happiness is her first priority... for abir she can do anything without even thinking twice... she wants family but first abir and his dreams... uske baad hi sab kuch... she has other way of making family happy... but she also needs a family to love her but how much they can give it... its enough for her...

Perfectly said ruhi... for mish family is also needed n their love but not more than abir she is happy with whatever she gets... kuhu is exact opposite she is not satisfied with what she gets.. she is like measures love on a scale n mish is content even with a single drop of love they show... i'm hoping for more of mishbir fight with meenu in future when there is a thing which abir or mish wanna do n family is against it... its interesting yaar..

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

That's actually an interesting aspect diyu😆, I didn't thought like that 🤔🤔

Let's see now what are gadhedo do 

Aaj Waise MishBir ko dekh Kar ek wish aayi man mein ki I want a scene of mishbir where abir will paint mishti, and mishti will sit in front of him as his muse giving a beautiful pose 

wow wow vaishu what a wish yaar... maybe we can ever have abir teaching mish painting they had bangle making, sword fight what not this too painting n romance in between n also maybe photography its been long since abir took camera in hand.. 😉

yup that's true. At least Mish is focused on being a better cook to match to Abir's skill, rather than worried sick about what the rv fam will think👍🏼 

haha it'll be so cute, can't wait to watch it🤗

haan yaar, although Abir's hubby goal words about celebrating every moment together was ofcourse lovely..i still loved Mishti's dialogue more in the pre-cap!

"insaan jaisa khaana toh banaa nahi sakti..abir jaise kaise banaungi?" aww she regards Abir more than a human..he is worth it thou❤️

🤗

hayee this dialogue i loved it too yaar.. they are setting couple goals as hubby wifely now... its so interesting nandu come for live if possible tomorrow its gonna be so sweet.. 

❤️❤️ forehead se temples ka progress👏🥳🤣

I wish Mishti was acting to sleep..so when Abir softly kissed her, she immediate "woke up" and held him close by his neck and kurta collar☺️😳☺️ HAWT!!

but ofcourse, gentle romance has it's own butterflies-wala feeling❤️ hayee nazar na lag jaye

ohh Nandu you better write an OS yaar you have given lot of such cute sweet scene... this is so beautiful re ☺️☺️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

sorry i havent said my name i think btw its diya... 😆

ok This i agree the cool bahu n the kuhu jhaap actually i didnt mind it before but once mishbir shaadi got fixed i'm just irritated with the way they are showing everyone are doing it and mish has gone overboard... 

if you see both mish and kunal has this habit... kunal says he cant be like abir the cool dude but will try something which is his type n in his comfort zone.... likewise mish is saying she is not cool or outgoing like kuhu i know she is going overboard, bcoz the kuhu n she are not like abinal... she loves kuhu but with the hate kuhu spouts at her she shouldnt do this... what they are trying to convey is different but the writing is extremely bad... mish demeaning herself to praise kuhu is pathetic that should definitely be corrected.. 

see mish doesnt want to take kuhu place in rjv, she cant be the cool ideal bahu like how kuhu is being portrayed by family... mish opinion about kuhu being the cool bahu is bcoz of the way family portrayed her according to mish kuhu is bad only to her... even the rjv are like whatever kuhu does they are just ready to dance to her tunes... no one is ready to consider her immature or reprimand it yet... like in mah house where mish wanted both sister to portray perfect in front of all to keep the family happy she wants to do the same here but rather than faking it she wants to have a peaceful life with both atleast being cordial to each other... they are gonna live their entire life here so mish wants it to be tension free... knowing kuhu's immaturity n competitive attitude mish wants to assure kuhu she can do anything but she is happy with whatever she has... she doesnt want to share the love kuhu gets from family, or anything this is what mish wanted to convey but they execution sucks... 

mish has not lost her self confidence dear she will give it back to kuhu when she does something immature or she doesnt think any less of herself as kuhu but she wants to keep kuhu away from doing anything immature for the family to get affect or for her life so only she said all that... for mish nothing is more important than abir she doesnt care about how much love she gets from family or what they think of her... she is happy with what she got.. this is just my observation... 

@bold - this even i was expecting from sometime abir or mish will talk about chashma n long hair but no they are not even reacting to it... even the flashback i thought they will show abir gifting chashma to mish but it was mish intro scene... i dont want to accept this yaar chashma n baal are like their identity i want that back... 

PS: i'm writing a analysis below on both sisters as bahu please do read it and give your opinion... 

awesome post yaara!👏👏

You've understood and explained the two sisters very well👍🏼

Mishti demeaning herself to praise Kuhu sure feels irritating, but the way you've explained her dynamics with rjv house compared to Kuhu as the bahu, makes so much more sense👍🏼🤗

I'm shocked at how well Kuhu listened and agreed to Mishti in today's episodes😲😆

For the first time they were talking together like proper sisters, who just want to live peacefully in their respective married lives👍🏼 I can never understand this flipping nature of Kuhu What are the writers trying to do?🤔

xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok this is just a small analysis observation of both sisters as bahu of RJV... 

Kuhu

- she is someone who loves attention , when someone praise her...

- she can do things to impress her inlaws.. she wants the love of them by doing things for them like diet plans, grooming naanu, maami, helping ketu..

- she is a family oriented bahu,.. 

ok i dont know much about kuhu but this is a small thing i observed... 

remember the kuku shaadi day the zehanaseeb song seq... kuhu was like an ideal bahu pushing kalash n enjoying with family but mish was in road enjoying n living in moment... she is a liberated girl... 

so by that a small analysis on mish

- she doesnt give much attention to what people think of her, she is happy with whatever amount of love she gets from her in laws or anyone..

- she is a girl who would love to learn new things like bangle making, or sword fight or something interesting along with abir rather than sitting home n trying to be a ideal bahu... 

- she is someone very much liberated, abirs liberated angry chorni, wants to go out at night, cycle race, date, some adventure...

- more than she herself cooking she loves when abir cooks for her.. she is more concerned on whether she will be able to match upto abir not if she will be able to impress family according to precap... 

- she is a husband oriented girl for her abir is her world then comes his family, she wants abirs attention, love, care everything other than that she doesnt give attention to others... if there is any expectation or if there is someone mish wants to impress then its one n only abir... 

- she will be there for family when they need, she is a family girl but abir is her first priority his needs, his happiness is what is important to her for that she can even go against family like baba track... 

"jo mujhe chahiye tha voh mujhe milgaya" that is Abir.... mish is interesting an adventurous modern bahu not a typical ideal bahu who tries to adjust with others in family, trying to impress them by cooking or doing things for them,... 

i dont know about everyone but i love this difference of both... and i want mish to be the same.. she is impulsive, liberated, angry chorni but with abir by her side they will enjoy every moment of their life... this journey is very interesting rather than saas bahu impressing track or jethani devrani... 

do share your opinion n if you have anything to add please do.. 

wah wah top class analysis post diya👏🥳👏 *whistle*

How beautifully you've compared and contrasted the two female characters👍🏼 

Kuhu and Kunal are at a very different stage in their love story compared to mishbir, that's why kuku are still at the learning phase - trying to understand each other as partners. I was going to explain more in my shaadi review but it also relates more to the last 2 episodes this week as well.

Kuhu seems to be quite understanding, receptive and not wanting to cause war, whenever she feels Kunal's affection or sees his efforts and attention towards her. It's kunal's love that brings her to sanity, but soon after if Jas chaachi or meenu or anyone begins instigating or taunting something about Mishti..it adds to her feul of irritation.

Now that Kunal is slowly expressing his feelings to Kuhu...she also feels that "yes maybe if I focus on Kunal and I being happy, then Mishti and I don't have to cross in each other's way"👍🏼 That's the mature thinking and #keepitseparate kinda kuhu 2.0 that impressed us in early post-leap days😃

The sisters feud is not going to be easy to transform to the abinal bromance strength, but alteast this ceasefire will give them some space and time to work on their own life partners respectively. It will help them learn that they can live in harmony without getting in each other's hairs👍🏼

let's see what the writers have in store