Asim's Fan Moment . Cudos For The Amount Of Love And Support

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim Riaz STOPS His Car And Clicks Selfie With His Fan | SWEET GESTURE | Bigg Boss 13 Fame

Asim has won millions of  hearts . Look at the crazy fans . Asim is so humble and thanked fans with folded hands. 

The fans call him BHAI , the way they address to Salman . He is getting so much love.  He is definitely a star in the making. 

Looks really Hot in brown jacket and gogs . What style man ❤️

He's very humble and sweet ! 

I hope he gets immense success ! ❤️

It feels so good to see him reciprocating his fan's love

❤️❤️

Seeing the surat video he is just giving the vibes of salman shahrukh types of craziness that  fans show .  😊 Now they are quite well established so can't be compared to that level but still .  This is just the beginning . Definitely he has won hearts for sure .  Trophy na jeet ke bhi he has not lost . He seems the true winner and has  gained a lot from bb and from here on he will be only rising to fame and glory inshaallah

If Asim's genuine, honest, loving, yet fighting-for-justice nature on the show didn't make me his fan (it definitely did), then his behavior after the show definitely has! He has been taking every opportunity to thank his supporters, stood up for the woman he loves without ruffling feathers, and has been so positive and excitedly looking forward to his new life that awaits him. 

He said in his BBC interview "A girl started crying when she saw me because she was my fan. I was so shocked that I had fans like that I told her I am your fan!" 🤣 Matlab, even after a week in the real world he seems to have no clue how popular he is and how much people love him. Wish him nothing but the best!

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

Seeing the surat video he is just giving the vibes of salman shahrukh types of craziness that  fans show .  😊 Now they are quite well established so can't be compared to that level but still .  This is just the beginning . Definitely he has won hearts for sure .  Trophy na jeet ke bhi he has not lost . He seems the true winner and has  gained a lot from bb and from here on he will be only rising to fame and glory inshaallah

Hopefully he can cash on this and build from here ASAP. BB fame is notoriously temporary, and usually wears off in 3-5 months. By next season, it'll be old news. Of course, there are major names like Gauahar, Gautam, Hina etc. who have maintained/surpassed their BB-fandom, but the trick is to get to work ASAP I think. Asim doing events, frequently going live and interacting with fans, appearing on Bohemia's Australia tour and possible doing a music video is a step in the right direction. Waisebhee he doesn't have a Manisha Sharma-type person backing him so he should focus on independent media and work outside the Colors bubble, I think. Maybe YouTube would be a good idea too! Fitness videos, travel vlogs, etc. 

Salman Shahrukh type craze🤣.....the things u read on this forum🤣...saat janam try karega Shahrukh Salman banne ko...fir bhi nahi ban paayega,,,,LMAO...jitne fans woh Gujrat mein the....utne Mannat ke saamne every day raat ko 12 O clock per mil jaayenge..🤪...

YES ....BB fame is very very fickle.....and come next season...these housemates will be forgotten and new ones will become the flavor of the season...Gauhar, Gulati and Hina Khan were already big stars before coming in BB so that is why they are still there....people knew them from before.

I hope no one close to Asim is filling his head with thoughts like his craze is like SRK-Sallu...the 2 mega stars of BW....that will be really bad for Asim.....he looks grounded for now...but if people around him start pumping hot air in his head then.....🤪...success comes with hard work and is very very difficult to sustain...SRK-Sallu became what they are after a lot of hard work and no....no one gets their craze after doing a reality show for 4 months...not Asim..not Sid...not Rashmi or Sana...🤪

Image result for SRK Salman laughing

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 4 years ago

I really hope that Asim remains grounded with his head on his shoulders and not get carried away by all this adulation and make right moves to capitalise on this fandom as well as strengthen his fan base.

That said he does seem to have a mass appeal though. Despite his chiselled "the film star" kind of good looks common man or man on the road is able to connect with him.

The connect with the common man is very important if one wants to succeed in films.

Hope he does something to brush up his acting skills to make good of any movie offers that come his way.

Lovely post, and the excitement of those fans 😆

I hope Asim stays as humble as he is while achieving greater heights of success.