Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

natural fun scenes btwn contestants is ok here n there  but y dis bb drama in kkk lol .

Arre even in BB it is somewhat believable. At least not super fake like that dance between Tanna and the gorilla. But here....enough said.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

Arre even in BB it is somewhat believable. At least not super fake like that dance between Tanna and the gorilla. But here....enough said.

ya nagin soap drama , holly film spoof drama with gorilla n boring srk fan drama , bb , cringe comedy etc... n wat not ,so much kichdi n they can change show name as kkk - kichdon ki kichdi lol .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

ya nagin soap drama , holly film spoof drama with gorilla n boring srk fan drama , bb , cringe comedy etc... n wat not ,so much kichdi n they can change show name as kkk - kichdon ki kichdi lol .

How about khiladiyon ki kichdi because unhe becharon ki kichdi stunts mein bhi banti hain and boring OTT nautanki mein bhi. 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

How about khiladiyon ki kichdi because unhe becharon ki kichdi stunts mein bhi banti hain and boring OTT nautanki mein bhi. 😆

ya kichdi stunts also added with ott nautanki tats y kichdon ki kichdi lol , slowly ott nautanki is overshadowing d core concept of d show i.e d stunts . like ads n in btwn ads movie r programme bits like tat ott drama n in btwn ott drama d core concept of show stunts bits lol.
paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bharti and Harsh are in this season as well?? Please tell me it's not true

Last season these two got on my nerves. The show was so biased towards bharti and harsh who is always saying he doesn't want to do stunts when he signed up for a show called khatron ki khiladi. After watch that season I just couldn't tolerate these two.

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Bharti and Harsh are in this season as well?? Please tell me it's not true

Last season these two got on my nerves. The show was so biased towards bharti and harsh who is always saying he doesn't want to do stunts when he signed up for a show called khatron ki khiladi. After watch that season I just couldn't tolerate these two.

Harsh has been in this season since yesterday while Bharti will come next week. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ikr!! I have been trying to watch this and every time I switch channels there is some nautanki going on. And no stunt or game. 

How embarrassing is it to watch that dumb phuck teju. Usse dekhte hi chapal leke marne ka mann karta hai. 🤮 Pos she turned out to be. Swaragni Mein Kya bholi bhaali banke ghum ti thi. She's trying to hard to be the cool chick who is dumb but is a fashionable chic. Man the other day rohit ya koi kisi ko stunt samjha raha tha and she popped herself der. It was so awkward. She is an embarrassment. Uff. 

Har saal koi dancer hona hi hai kya? 

Bharti kya kaam thi uska annoying pati bhi aagaya. Don't these people tej included feel shy? Paison ke liye itna neech act karte hain. 

Man I don't know if there is any show that strives on off content airing!!! There is absolutely no show of stunts like the tm mentioned prolly every half an hr. Bas nautanki. 

Have they ever watched fear factor? Man I remember watching that when I was a kid. Such focused on point show it was. This is a cheap gimmick. 

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This show is becoming more nautanki with a hint of Khatron Ke Khiladi 🤪

Ada, Balraj and Malishka have been a part of comedy shows even Rohit and Karan have good comic timing and one liners so what's the need for Bharti and Harsh when these lot are enough to provide the jokes? 

The entertainment here should be the thrill and anticipation of the stunts not the comedy sketch and nautanki 

Adults behaving childish thinking they are being cute is annoying on another level 

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kay

Adults behaving childish thinking they are being cute is annoying on another level 

I know right esp tejaswi...she does know what and how she talks and behaves and how everyone is gonna respond/react...yet she behaves so childish intently...

And man she got nerves to talk that way in front of Rohit...if it would have been some other host...he/she would have felt offended and scolded her for being too personal and open

Edited by ShamrozSays - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

And I thought I was the only one who thought that 😆

But I like teju though she is really cute and funny 😆 n yes my fav for now ❤️ I actually liked her before too 

Shivin seems to be the most quiet and sensible one so far! I rarely hear him speak lol😆 He is perfect example of speaking with actions not words

Some of the contestants this season  I feel they r naturally hilarious  like Amruta, Teju, Balraj 

And surprisingly Karan and Karishma r tolerable in this show, I never liked them before the show 😆 but in this show they r surprisingly likeable

So far I don't have issues with any of the contestants 😆 

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago