Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Besides in today's epi i felt tejaswi was purposely trying to be all cute and kiddish/childish in front of rohit shetty 🙄😏

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

No bharthi and her husband please.can't tolerate stopped watching last season because of those 2. May end up with same if they both are regulars in this season.😡

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

Besides in today's epi i felt tejaswi was purposely trying to be all cute and kiddish/childish in front of rohit shetty 🙄😏

She is like this only...if anyone follows her from previous shows will know her....she is not acting...

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

she isn't acting. She is always like this off screen. Child like and chatter box

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yes too much time is wasted on unnecessary not so funny comedy. Don't get what it is with giving so much highlight to Teju and her OTT dumb blonde acts either. 

And beech beech mein the  Tanna- Gorilla pakao romance crap. Jejuz!! WTF is all that about? Have I missed something? 🤔

har saal aise ek contestant ko late hein who pretends to be dumb & act all cutesy. It happens in every reality show.

Karish and Karan are the flagship contestants this season so they're obviously gonna given special prominence through random segments. They're the top 2 too. 😆

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Earlier , bonding between contestants ex Wahi Ritwick Ravi was natural and genuinely funny.. 

Though frequent 'Lag ja gale' was so boring 😕

Last year Harsh, Punnet, Aly, Bharati even Adi developed genuine bond over couple of weeks ... They were naturally good at pulling each others leg ..

I hope this season they don't make it all superficial ... Because it's quite off-putting.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I iked the season 6 the most..season in which Ashish Chaudhary won. 

Season 5 was also good.. Last year also comedy was adjustable since Harsh and bharati were contestant.. But i dont understand y the need to call them back again since this year contestant are quite enough for nautanki 😵

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Regarding this whole teju Rohit thing I can say last year it jasmine and this season it's teju and next season it will someone else. Sometimes I feel it's part of script or may be they purposely bring someone on show who is child like crazy.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Karan Amruta Tanna knows each other from before, Karan and Amruta r frnds. And have seen their shoot pics seem they have bonded well. Bharti n harsh r headache such forced comedy n so OTT

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

natural fun scenes btwn contestants is ok here n there  but y dis bb drama in kkk lol .