One Last post on Koena Mitra on BB13! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Debamalya

One of my biggest regret on BB13 was the way makers wasted the oppurtunity in Koena Mitra. She is a super fiery women, opinionated & a rockstar on Twitter. She doesnt even mince her words while taking case of Salman Khan. What I gathered from twitter, ex-CEO Raj Nayak contacted her to join the show, but in the process Manisha Sharma took charge & everything changed. Bigg Boss changed forever! The way Colors took out her was a shame...... 

They nominated using connection angle which was against teh rules of the show. The whole nomination was humiliating for any self-respecting womn.

They eliminated her by maaking it double elimination without even informing audience, just because she was NOT o the bottom.

Even with fan-mails, letters they did not call her back as wild card even tons tons & tons of wil cards happened this season. 

They did not even invite her on finale.

WHY all this?

Because she is a strong woman. She has guys to stand against bullies & she is not a doormat!

#SHAME

simple, people would have not voted 

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yah strong woman who attacks a minority religion just to please ruling party because they pay her for those tweets ðŸ¤ª

Lol. I too find her so hypocrite. It was so good that channel kicked her so early.🤣

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anns123

Well said. ..in addition ..so strong woman who had such low self esteem that got multiple plastic surgeries.  Ek nangi pungi Saki song ke alawa pata nahi us aurat ne kya kiya hai. ..so FAKE. Jabardasti ..'strong woman' 'strong woman' ka tag. Accha hua use turant nikal diya. 

Dear it's say to such things but very difficult to achieve the fame she has achieved 

Edited by Doremon_Selfie - 4 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yah strong woman who attacks a minority religion just to please ruling party because they pay her for those tweets ðŸ¤ª

Well said!! 

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Dear it's say to such things but very difficult to achieve the fame she has achieved 

Sorry, I do not know what fame you are talking about. I just know her notoriety for those plastic surgeries.  And I am not interested nor respect such kind of notoriety. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know much about Koena's political views or what she does on twitter and I didnt like a couple of snobbish  comments she made about Sana's lack of education but otherwise I liked her. She was strong and refused to suck up to the guys. Flat out refused to be a Shukli. In an ideal version of Bb she'd have been an interesting contestant . A bit boring and spooky but interesting 

They eliminated her because she spoke up and refused to kiss up to Salman. WKV would have been super awkward if they had kept her. Like if the fake caller of the week asked her some manipulative question she d tell them to fck off bluntly. 

Maybe they invited her to the finale but she refused to come. She called the show biased so maybe thats against so caveat in their contract and they didnt have to invite her anymore. Again..would have been awkward for them if she had come for the finale. 

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

I don't know much about Koena's political views or what she does on twitter and I didnt like a couple of snobbish  comments she made about Sana's lack of education but otherwise I liked her. She was strong and refused to suck up to the guys. Flat out refused to be a Shukli. In an ideal version of Bb she'd have been an interesting contestant . A bit boring and spooky but interesting 

They eliminated her because she spoke up and refused to kiss up to Salman. WKV would have been super awkward if they had kept her. Like if the fake caller of the week asked her some manipulative question she d tell them to fck off bluntly. 

Maybe they invited her to the finale but she refused to come. She called the show biased so maybe thats against so caveat in their contract and they didnt have to invite her anymore. Again..would have been awkward for them if she had come for the finale. 

Bingo..... This is what we missed in BB13. From both heros & villains. We needed a Koena who can give it back to Salman Khan or Colors CHannel. IF she was there she would have taken name of Manisha Shara & basted them.Trust me she might have been a good representation of all of us in te house. She is not scared of anybody.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koena may have been a strong woman and may have had her own opinions.

But the fact is that it is house where you have to live with 14-15 other contestants. BB is all about living with people who are very different from you and accepting them as they are as well as without losing yourself. It is a balancing act. She failed there so she got evicted.

You can't keep putting everyone down all the time and expect them to save you from nominations.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Couple of movies! Other than Madhurima n Shukla anybody did movies in BB13 contestants?

Rashmi has worked in Bollywood, south, Bhojpuri nd all! 

Her Bollywood movie was Lamhe Judaai ke starring Shahrukh Khan and she was sister of sharukh's love interest and was in several songs too! Though like others it didn't work!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Rashmi has worked in Bollywood, south, Bhojpuri nd all! 

Her Bollywood movie was Lamhe Judaai ke starring Shahrukh Khan and she was sister of sharukh's love interest and was in several songs too! Though like others it didn't work!

Fact is the biggest celebrity this season was Koena Mitra & Madhurima Tuli. Its a hard fact!!