One Last post on Koena Mitra on BB13!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

One of my biggest regret on BB13 was the way makers wasted the oppurtunity in Koena Mitra. She is a super fiery women, opinionated & a rockstar on Twitter. She doesnt even mince her words while taking case of Salman Khan. What I gathered from twitter, ex-CEO Raj Nayak contacted her to join the show, but in the process Manisha Sharma took charge & everything changed. Bigg Boss changed forever! The way Colors took out her was a shame...... 

They nominated using connection angle which was against teh rules of the show. The whole nomination was humiliating for any self-respecting womn.

They eliminated her by maaking it double elimination without even informing audience, just because she was NOT o the bottom.

Even with fan-mails, letters they did not call her back as wild card even tons tons & tons of wil cards happened this season. 

They did not even invite her on finale.

WHY all this?

Because she is a strong woman. She has guys to stand against bullies & she is not a doormat!

#SHAME

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This year concept is bed partner and connections starting itself Salman sir told in begining itself  she eliminated bcoz at that time other than she all r performed well and maybe in votings 

naaa she was rude as hell. thought she was above everyone... what was she even famous for again

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

naaa she was rude as hell. thought she was above everyone... what was she even famous for again

Couple of movies! Other than Madhurima n Shukla anybody did movies in BB13 contestants?

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not fiery enough like the rest of them, they should have kept Daljeet imo

Koena nobody took seriously, because how she speaks the multiple surgeries has messed with her throat and texture of her voice which nobody cared about and started it back with their louder much louder and authoritative voices  

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BB show needs contestant who they can control, break them mentally or bully them through Salman on WKV when they refused to follow the narrative, and Koena Mitra was not one of them.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yah strong woman who attacks a minority religion just to please ruling party because they pay her for those tweets đź¤Ş

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yah strong woman who attacks a minority religion just to please ruling party because they pay her for those tweets đź¤Ş

Well said. ..in addition ..so strong woman who had such low self esteem that got multiple plastic surgeries.  Ek nangi pungi Saki song ke alawa pata nahi us aurat ne kya kiya hai. ..so FAKE. Jabardasti ..'strong woman' 'strong woman' ka tag. Accha hua use turant nikal diya. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

From Bigg boss season I loved bagga. But with keona I Loved one line she used where she was talking about sana I believe she said “Is going under the blanket with a guy a talent that she has?” This season prove that going under the blanket with guys like sana and mahira did takes you far and it’s a talent to use guys and aarti’s doormat was a talent that was required for the show. They didn’t need strong independent woman who is not a doormat this season. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

May be.... she tweets for BJP no doubt about that. But she supported Asim too, who is a Muslim.

And yes she is a strong women, and did not do derogatory doormat things like Mahira/Sana to be on show. 

And wearing revealing clothes in movies doesnt make somebody characterless. Thats a job.But giving someone HJ on natunal TV surely is.