Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

Link: https://i.imgur.com/tcTmu84.jpg

I hope it goes with the theme 😆 I am confused soul when have to act upon overlapping themes 

Let me know if anything needs to be changed. 

It's beautiful as usual❤️

Thank you so much🤗

Here is the link to my story 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/550

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

For nushy1995

I hope this is simple🤓

--Edited--

Edited by Sanskruthi - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

For nushy1995

I hope this is simple🤓

It's beautiful dear! 👍🏼 

But I needed some modification. I have PMed you regarding it. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Title: In Love and Friendship

Concept: A gang of friends bound by Innocent love, complex relationships and true friendship during college days. 

My name somewhere: Shirisha

^Please use one of these two of your choice.

^please place the above two pics opposite to each other (facing their back to one another) 

Feel free to change the images. It would also be fine if you find Bajaj and Prerna couple photos and use them (But only if goes well with the concept.)

Thanks in advance :)

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For angelfire78

Please do post the last link of your ff.

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Title: In Love and Friendship

Concept: A gang of friends bound by Innocent love, complex relationships and true friendship during college days. 

My name somewhere: Shirisha

^Please use one of these two of your choice.

^please place the above two pics opposite to each other (facing their back to one another) 

Feel free to change the images. It would also be fine if you find Bajaj and Prerna couple photos and use them (But only if goes well with the concept.)

Thanks in advance :)

Taking

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello, Can I please get a cover for my OS series

Title: OS Series: Second Chances

Concept: It is a continuation of a track of serial Swaragini on RagSan and deals with second Chances. I don't have any particular requirements. 

One Suggestion I would like to give would be divide the cover space into three parts because the main story has three phases

Phase 1 where both Ragini- Sanskar are heart broken because they both lost their first Love, Ragini is still optimistic about life and happy while Sanskar is completely heartbroken and revengeful

Phase 2 where they are in Love and both are happy

Phase 3 where Sanskar betrays Ragini  in HER best interests and hence Ragini is heartbroken with a second failure at Love while Sanskar having understood that he hurt Ragini far more than he helped her by his betrayal is finally trying to bring back smile on her face

Also Ragini's a classical dancer in the last phase and learning it in the second so if some indication towards it can be given in the cover, it would be  great since it's an integral part of story

https://imgur.com/a/Cq5waeZ

I  tried to divide them in phases of story: First 5 being of 1st phase , next 5 of second and next 5 of third.

I don't intent to the say the idea should be necessary the same, the maker can also decide it by themselves, mine is just a suggestion, Also sorry for the poor quality of pics,I ended up with this quality because of Cropping out other characters and backgrounds. Also, I don't mind addition or removal of any pics( I just posted so many for reference of exact scenerios ) 

Thanks in advance to the one who takes. 😊

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Hello, Can I please get a cover for my OS series

Title: OS Series: Second Chances

Concept: It is a continuation of a track of serial Swaragini on RagSan and deals with second Chances. I don't have any particular requirements. 

One Suggestion I would like to give would be divide the cover space into three parts because the main story has three phases

Phase 1 where both Ragini- Sanskar are heart broken because they both lost their first Love, Ragini is still optimistic about life and happy while Sanskar is completely heartbroken and revengeful

Phase 2 where they are in Love and both are happy

Phase 3 where Sanskar betrays Ragini  in HER best interests and hence Ragini is heartbroken with a second failure at Love while Sanskar having understood that he hurt Ragini far more than he helped her by his betrayal is finally trying to bring back smile on her face

Also Ragini's a classical dancer in the last phase and learning it in the second so if some indication towards it can be given in the cover, it would be  great since it's an integral part of story

https://imgur.com/a/Cq5waeZ

I  tried to divide them in phases of story: First 5 being of 1st phase , next 5 of second and next 5 of third.

I don't intent to the say the idea should be necessary the same, the maker can also decide it by themselves, mine is just a suggestion, Also sorry for the poor quality of pics,I ended up with this quality because of Cropping out other characters and backgrounds. Also, I don't mind addition or removal of any pics( I just posted so many for reference of exact scenerios ) 

Thanks in advance to the one who takes. 😊

taking

Koeli thumbnail
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for such beautiful cover's, Both of them are gorgeous, Specially loved the way you included the classical dance part in both( Lovely thought) , Also the the text font in the first one is very beautiful, I am using the 1st one for now 😃

Story Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/38

Forgot to say, thanks for being so fast as well 😊

Edited by .Piyali.. - 3 years ago