Preeta to enter Luthra house in March? (writers reply to fans)

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the reply of Kundali Bhagya writer to fans so can we finally expect Preeta to enter Luthra house as Karan's wife in March. Could the "unexpected way" be Preeran having to live together for 6 months to be granted divorce and for Karan to be able to marry Mahira. 

I am curious what he means by "Chapter 2" is it their post-marriage love story in the same house now that they are together "in an unexpected way". Chapter 1 was living separately and Chapter 2 is living together?

What do you guys think?

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Have no idea about what they have in mind. But thanks for sharing this here! 😊

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think he meant -them-together- as a couple. Not once but twice he subtly said they will be in *same house* together in an unexpected manner , leading to chapter two. 

I think deep down we all know where it will lead but let's wait. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jai ho..promo is already here..karan goes against his family to keep preeta in luthra house...shouldn't it be the other way round btw🤣  Everyone should be siding with preeta except sherlyn mahira and noodles mom . Rishabh has an excellent role to play here..I enjoy his "karan jo kar raha hai theek hai"😆 

Last week has been hilarious to the core. Pehle preeta trying to wake up all the police walas🤣 One of them just ran away to get treatment , others woke up one by one..my husband is asking me "why is that lady police talking to auto wala about preeta"🤣 the kidnap🤣 again..and karans dialogue.."meri samajhdari ki devi, tum dekho Mara hai ke nahi tum doctor ho"🤣

In all this, preeta is so well groomed in her Simi grewal outfit..from jail to court to accident to valentines day to kidnap and then luthra house..😆 She could have done rin ad next..

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am already afraid of this "unexpected way".😁

Originally posted by: _charu_

Jai ho..promo is already here..karan goes against his family to keep preeta in luthra house...shouldn't it be the other way round btw🤣  Everyone should be siding with preeta except sherlyn mahira and noodles mom . Rishabh has an excellent role to play here..I enjoy his "karan jo kar raha hai theek hai"😆 

Last week has been hilarious to the core. Pehle preeta trying to wake up all the police walas🤣 One of them just ran away to get treatment , others woke up one by one..my husband is asking me "why is that lady police talking to auto wala about preeta"🤣 the kidnap🤣 again..and karans dialogue.."meri samajhdari ki devi, tum dekho Mara hai ke nahi tum doctor ho"🤣

In all this, preeta is so well groomed in her Simi grewal outfit..from jail to court to accident to valentines day to kidnap and then luthra house..😆 She could have done rin ad next..

You forgot to mention apne aap gayab hote car ki.. the one which samy and shrishti rode to garage.. waapas ate vakt all sat in one car,  that too udhaar waala🤣🤣

Btw do u have that promo link? 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

You forgot to mention apne aap gayab hote car ki.. the one which samy and shrishti rode to garage.. waapas ate vakt all sat in one car,  that too udhaar waala🤣🤣

Btw do u have that promo link? 

Oh yes that one 🤣

No I dun have the link but I saw it on tv

Originally posted by: _charu_

Oh yes that one 🤣

No I dun have the link but I saw it on tv

No issues, ig pe shaayad mil jaayega

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

No issues, ig pe shaayad mil jaayega

It's a combined promo. Kkb and kb. 

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After watching KKB and THR this Karan and Preet look like grandparents.Too old to romance.That cricketer(🤣) less said the better.