Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Someone posted on twitter that Sunny is winner.. But from discussion there , voting competition is between Sunny and Rohit. 

poor Ridham, Ankona and Adriz has no chance πŸ€”

I wish there should have been 5 rounds of competition where challenges should be given to them in every round and judgement should have been based on that.. Top Judges from outside should have been come for Finale.. Its better option than voting nonsense...  but they want trp and voting drama.. everything is for publicity ..πŸ€”

So again as v discussed here. Rohit as runner up and Sunny as winner. OUCHπŸ˜‘

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

So again as v discussed here. Rohit as runner up and Sunny as winner. OUCHπŸ˜‘

yeah πŸ€” so predicted .. πŸ˜†

Happy that Sunny will get trophy and money and he can give better life to his family... chalo achha hai.. Hope others get good break in future. I want to see Ridham , Shahzan, Adriz and Ankona, singing future bollywood songs.. * fingers crossed * 

(since Sunny and Rohit has already got break.)

all is well πŸ‘πŸΌ as your name πŸ˜Š

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

yeah πŸ€” so predicted .. πŸ˜†

Happy that Sunny will get trophy and money and he can give better life to his family... chalo achha hai.. Hope others get good break in future. I want to see Ridham , Shahzan, Adriz and Ankona in future bollywood songs too.. * fingers crossed * 

(since Sunny and Rohit has already got.)

all is well πŸ‘πŸΌ as your name πŸ˜Š

Ya...let’s truly hope Ridham,  Shahzan, Adriz and Ankona shine and get their dues. All should b well.πŸ˜†

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Indian Idol 11

I liked this pic..

Ankona looks bit older in pic..

Aditya Narayan called the top five contestants - Ankona Mukherjee, Sunny Hindustani, Adriz Ghosh, Rohit Raut and Ridham Kalyan on the stage along with the judges. All the finalists received Rs 1 lakh cheque from Lotus Herbals and gift hampers from Colgate and Cadbury's.

(copied from link ..πŸ˜†)

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Ya...let’s truly hope Ridham,  Shahzan, Adriz and Ankona shine and get their dues. All should b well.πŸ˜†

*** fingers crossed ** πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Hope Indian Idol 12, we see new host.. No Aadi and Neha please...

we need some change.. the comedy was getting boaring .. Aadi's same type of flirting  with Neha .. Hope to see Manish Paul as host.. he is too good..  I like Vishal D. Neha bhi chalegi if Aadi isnt there.. But hope to see some better judges ..

allizzwell thumbnail

Rigged voting countdown startsπŸ˜†

allizzwell thumbnail

Hope Indian Idol 12, we see new host.. No Aadi and Neha please...

we need some change.. the comedy was getting boaring .. Aadi's same type of flirting  with Neha .. Hope to see Manish Paul as host.. he is too good..  I like Vishal D. Neha bhi chalegi if Aadi isnt there.. But hope to see some better judges ..

I would like to c Shekar ....but he is a no nautanki guy I guess. My wishlist also includes Ayushmaan and Shaan or KK 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

hoped for shahzan and rohit.

shahzan out,may be rohit is runner up:(

watta a voice he has.

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

I would like to c Shekar ....but he is a no nautanki guy I guess. My wishlist also includes Ayushmaan and Shaan or KK 

that will awesome..

Yes I like both Vishal and Shekhar,. .. Shekhar is too good .. he is so humble and no nautanki .. and handsome too.. πŸ˜†I like these two...I love all songs by these two ..( Anjaani Anjanee is one of my fav.. )

Hope to see them together as judges .. Yes Shaan is my fav too..  and if Ayushman comes then its sone pe suhaga.. what more I can ask for.. 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago