Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

yeah Shehzan has very good voice quality and perfect as plackback singer.. If wild card entry part wasnt there, he would have been in top 5. If I am not wrong, he also got one  Bollywood  song right (i mean he will get )  .. 

I like Ankona and she is outstanding  but she is very young and can get many many opportunities in future.  I think they wanted female contestant in top 5 so they bought two female wild card entry..

I thought they will bring Subhodeep Das or Kaivalya K or Nidhi Kumari.. they got out very early.. 

U bet...I really expected Subhodeep Das 😲 for wild card. As he was eliminated toooo early. So I was like...arrey he is sure to b in for wild card and hence eliminated. Was shocked he wasn’t considered. He was definitely worth top 5... wasn’t he?🤔

Talking abt Nidhi, till today I can’t forget the way she sang “ badmash dil “ and the flutist beautifully coorelating to her song that was an amazing performance.❤️

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just painfully watched the two screamers perform. Was one Salman not enough that they had to team sunny with him? My poor ears will recoup if I hear that sunny did not win. Too much over hype and the boot polish drama is more than the attention he deserves. 

allizzwell thumbnail

same here .. mainly with Shreya Ghoshal..  I havent heard Anwesha's singing ... 

Anwesha was versatile but Aishwarya was the classical, hyped one. The audience loved Anwesha but Aishwarya was the chosen one. 😊

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Just painfully watched the two screamers perform. Was one Salman not enough that they had to team sunny with him? My poor ears will recoup if I hear that sunny did not win. Too much over hype and the boot polish drama is more than the attention he deserves. 

I muted even HR along with this performance 🤣

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

@ bold

So so truei can c him succeed too. After all Arijit was at no. 6 position and Neha Kakkar was at no. 9 position. They reached the heights than the winners of their seasons possibly. So all hopes that Shehzan will defn. get his share of success. 

I am not sure he got Bolly song offer..? wow...Any idea who offered?😃

I think its HR.. But I am not 100% sure. when HR part comes,.. I dont focus watching that much..😆 it was not long ago.. But he will get opportunities for sure.. ** fingers crossed**  He can sing all great singers song (Sonu Nigam , Kumar Sanu, Rafi ji )  so so well.. Hope he shines in future.

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

I muted even HR along with this performance 🤣

same here.. When HR does is irritating salute on Sofa and bahubali.. I change the channel or start looking my phone 😆 I dont like him that much since sa re ga ma .., he hyped so much for Vineet .. 

When he came to replace Anu ji , I thought he is better and can tolerate him as he is trying to be neutral ... 😆 but cant tolerate his triple bahubali.. 🤣

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

U bet...I really expected Subhodeep Das 😲 for wild card. As he was eliminated toooo early. So I was like...arrey he is sure to b in for wild card and hence eliminated. Was shocked he wasn’t considered. He was definitely worth top 5... wasn’t he?🤔

Talking abt Nidhi, till today I can’t forget the way she sang “ badmash dil “ and the flutist beautifully coorelating to her song that was an amazing performance.❤️

he should have been top 5.. he was going so well.. I was shocked too when he wasnt even in Top 10..  even I thought he might come in wild card.. it was bit disappointing .. Hope he come again next time. 

“ badmash dil “ was the BEST of her.. her singing and flute duet, gave me goosebump.. so so good.. 👏he looked so simple and gorgeous. Hope to see her in future.

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

I think its HR.. But I am not 100% sure. when HR part comes,.. I dont focus watching that much..😆 it was not long ago.. But he will get opportunities for sure.. ** fingers crossed**  He can sing all great singers song (Sonu Nigam , Kumar Sanu, Rafi ji )  so so well.. Hope he shines in future.

🤣I am so glad I have company🤣🤣

As I am keying I am laughing badly as now he got emotional hearing those appreciating verses of top 5 abt judges. I found it typical nautanki 🤣🤣he is comical unintentionally 🤣

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Someone posted on twitter that Sunny is winner.. But from discussion there , voting competition is between Sunny and Rohit. 

poor Ridham, Ankona and Adriz has no chance 🤔

I wish there should have been 5 rounds of competition where challenges should be given to them in every round and judgement should have been based on that.. Top Judges from outside should have been come for Finale.. Its better option than voting nonsense...  but they want trp and voting drama.. everything is for publicity ..🤔

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

🤣I am so glad I have company🤣🤣

As I am keying I am laughing badly as now he got emotional hearing those appreciating verses of top 5 abt judges. I found it typical nautanki 🤣🤣he is comical unintentionally 🤣

hifi 👍🏼

he does typical nautanki in every show.. since beginning.. first time I watched him in sa re ga ma pa when he was promoting Vineet.. so much hype and nautanki.. 🤣 Now I got used to it..🤣