Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

same feeling..

I also want Ridham to win the Trophy.,.. But it doesnt look like the way its going... Most likely Sunny or Rohit might win the Trophy.

At the moment , I want anyone but Sunnymean I may sound but even today his sympathy segment is aired. Arrey so much hype only for him. ๐Ÿ˜’

allizzwell thumbnail

Any news who is winner..๐Ÿค”

Wikipedia states Sunny as winner and Rohit as runner up. ...I know it can b edited but exactly as v predicted, itโ€™s put up there. So no idea whether itโ€™s true or not.

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

At the moment , I want anyone but Sunnymean I may sound but even today his sympathy segment is aired. Arrey so much hype only for him. ๐Ÿ˜’

agree

so many times they shown that clip of doing boot polish and his mom asking rice .. I feel bad for him and very happy that he has came off and reached here... but situation isnt same now .. so why they show that everytime for sympathy votes.. it is hype.. He is great a singer.. But what they are doing is hype..  Even I didnt used to like when Shahzan used to say that he used to do struggle for last 4 - 5 years in mumbai.. 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram3

Want Ankona or Rhidham to win. Mainly Ankona... but sunny is being unnecessarily hyped 

I find strange similarities in Ankonaโ€™s singing with Shreya Ghoshal and Anwesha( star voice season 1 runner up)

No doubt very very talented.

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Wikipedia states Sunny as winner and Rohit as runner up. ...I know it can b edited but exactly as v predicted, itโ€™s put up there. So no idea whether itโ€™s true or not.

hummm.. Its most predicted result... I am not sad .. Happy for Sunny but its very predicated and one sided result.. rest 4 are also really good singer .. Sunny and  Rohit already got break in Bollywood as playback singer.. Hope Ridham and Adriz get it.. Ankona is future Alka Yagnik  for sure .. She has bright future.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

allizzwell thumbnail

agree

so many times they shown that clip of doing boot polish and his mom asking rice .. I feel bad for him and very happy that he has came off and reached here... but situation isnt same now .. so why they show that everytime for sympathy votes.. it is hype.. He is great a singer.. But what they are doing is hype..  Even I didnt used to like when Shahzan used to say that he used to do struggle for last 4 - 5 years in mumbai.. 

Exactly. Itโ€™s the hype around Sunny that irritates. Many have been strugglers like Shehzan and glad these guys atleast got the limelight, some just vanish struggling. ๐Ÿ˜’

Shehzan was also good. But always felt he will b chucked out before top 5. ๐Ÿ˜ž

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

I find strange similarities in Ankonaโ€™s singing with Shreya Ghoshal and Anwesha( star voice season 1 runner up)

No doubt very very talented.

same here .. mainly with Shreya Ghoshal..  I havent heard Anwesha's singing ... 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Exactly. Itโ€™s the hype around Sunny that irritates. Many have been strugglers like Shehzan and glad these guys atleast got the limelight, some just vanish struggling. ๐Ÿ˜’

Shehzan was also good. But always felt he will b chucked out before top 5. ๐Ÿ˜ž

yeah Shehzan has very good voice quality and perfect as plackback singer.. If wild card entry part wasnt there, he would have been in top 5. If I am not wrong, he also got one  Bollywood  song right (i mean he will get )  .. 

I like Ankona and she is outstanding  but she is very young and can get many many opportunities in future.  I think they wanted female contestant in top 5 so they bought two female wild card entry..

I thought they will bring Subhodeep Das or Kaivalya K or Nidhi Kumari.. they got out very early.. 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Watching the grand finale. Enjoyed so far.

allizzwell thumbnail

yeah Shehzan has very good voice quality and perfect as plackback singer.. If wild card entry part wasnt there, he would have been in top 5. If I am not wrong, he also got one  Bollywood  song right (i mean he will get )  .. 

I like Ankona and she is outstanding  but she is very young and can get many many opportunities in future.  I think they wanted female contestant in top 5 so they bought two female wild card entry..

@ bold

So so truei can c him succeed too. After all Arijit was at no. 6 position and Neha Kakkar was at no. 9 position. They reached the heights than the winners of their seasons possibly. So all hopes that Shehzan will defn. get his share of success. 

I am not sure he got Bolly song offer..? wow...Any idea who offered?๐Ÿ˜ƒ