Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

Aditya is back to stay with Rishabh. The moment between him and Kukki is so good. He finally realized his mistakes in targeting Rishabh and also making Rishabh stay away from Kukki indirectly. He did got some peace with the child. Maasi being unaware about the mess which Aditya created, asked him to support Rishabh. And this lead to Aditya being more guilty. Mr. Mehra, the strong support always staying with Rishabh👍🏼.

The talk between them is welcoming. A2 is a nice name. Finally Aditya realised and voiced out his thoughts. They both are feeling bad that they were not there for Ara when she is in her last stage and they are left with her dream which they can fulfill now. Looks like Aditya finally got that goal and vision in life after many years. No one can change Rishabh, working at mid night. But Mehra is clever in clearing out the papers before Maasi comes and shouts at them😆.

Prerna call to Aditya. Looks like Aditya would take their help. Menaka's call. She is happy that they are starting the project. She is upset being unable to do anything in this project. But why this hesitancy between them. We can see that both Menaka and Rishabh have great regards for each other. What is stopping them to meet face to face. 

Doctor talking about his health and Rishabh busy with Kukki playing😆. This is too cute to imagine❤️. They are going to office and Kukki is happy to visit his office😃. Rishabh is ready with everything to kick start the project. Tanvi is doing good in work and looks like she will be working with Prerna. I am happy for Tanvi. Yaar, he should have showed office to Kukki. But he should do it in future for Kukki. But I am expecting it along with Prerna now. 

Aditya is able to convince Prerna to join him. She wants to ask her family. Good decision to ask her family, or else she never took any suggestion from them and see how her life is now. Rishabh heard her voice and recognised. 

Even though it's 2 weeks I am hopeful it will be more than that. As Aditya said her life is going to change but for good now. Chalo Sharmas are happy for Prerna. And in all this she realised that she was always ignorant to her family because of her love. She took Kukki's pic which also has their family pic with her.

She is in Mumbai. And she thinks about Kukki that how they both would have enjoyed the beach. I need a scene of them enjoying the beach with Rishabh either he playing along with them or simply watching them enjoying being content. Best dad he is and now let her meet them soon.

I am so eager to know how they will meet. Kukki-Prerna, Rishabh-Prerna meet should be dhamaka. And need to know how Aditya and Menaka will react knowing what relation they share.

Lovely update Meenakshi❤️. Please update soon.

Oye hoyeee... review ka length to dekho koi.. hayeee .. ek post to bas isko admire karne ke liye banta hai.. mini OS..😎

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

It's ohk the thing is usually i get atleast four lamba vale comments which i love reading.. but looks like everyone is way to much busy to get back to my story

Yeah.. people can be busy sometimes.. also you are posting after a long gap, so it'll take sometime...i had a long gap for this story too, so now comparatively less readers, one third shayad who read it but I am happy to have a few but wonderful readers...so tension nako.. jaldi jaldi post kar dena.. baki mera comment you will find tomorrow for sure👍🏼

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

First PreRish FF that reached a second thread. Oh so  proud  of you ! very well deserved 

My shishya has reached this feat, makes me more happy, here take a hug <3 

Knowing that I will always get to read the updates before anyone else makes me 

new thread means many more new updates back to back yayaya 

Bonus blessing your thread with 

a) Taalli Bajaj i mean Asad :P

b) Naughty Karan who is picking up pakodes without anyone's notice, just like I do all my shaitaniya here haha

Also 

unressed :P 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Aditya is back to stay with Rishabh. The moment between him and Kukki is so good. He finally realized his mistakes in targeting Rishabh and also making Rishabh stay away from Kukki indirectly. He did got some peace with the child. Maasi being unaware about the mess which Aditya created, asked him to support Rishabh. And this lead to Aditya being more guilty. 

Aditya finally realises what he had been doing all these years without even giving it a proper thought.. years ago, instead of resolving his issues with everyone he decided to leave everything and everyone behind and let himself burn in his own rage.. result he missed out so much in that period and caused pain to his own people.. ab jake usko samajh aya..pr der aye durust aye..

Mr. Mehra, the strong support always staying with Rishabh👍🏼. Mehra is always there for RIshabh no matter what #MehRish 😎 I loved them and miss them too 😒

The talk between them is welcoming. A2 is a nice name. I am glad you liked it. College time sab aisa hi ek dusre ko kuch bhi names dete hai.. some point in time Rishabh and Aditya were both young boys.. 

Finally Aditya realised and voiced out his thoughts. They both are feeling bad that they were not there for Ara when she is in her last stage and they are left with her dream which they can fulfill now. 

They are both feeling bad for not being there.. what and why will be revealed in upcoming updates.. i hope it'd be of interest to you ..

Looks like Aditya finally got that goal and vision in life after many years. No one can change Rishabh, working at mid night. 

Nobody.. nobody can change him 😆

But Mehra is clever in clearing out the papers before Maasi comes and shouts at them😆.

Mr. Mehra is his saviour .. his true soulmate 😃

Prerna call to Aditya. Looks like Aditya would take their help. Menaka's call. She is happy that they are starting the project. She is upset being unable to do anything in this project. But why this hesitancy between them. We can see that both Menaka and Rishabh have great regards for each other. What is stopping them to meet face to face. 

They met once when Aditya barged into Rishabh's office. So they are okay facing each other if they are forced by situation but why they are so hesitant in talking to or about each other, sply Rishabh bhi ayega.. ohh my god .. I have so much to write 😭

Doctor talking about his health and Rishabh busy with Kukki playing😆. This is too cute to imagine❤️. 

😳KukRish are the cutest of all.. best father-daughter duo

They are going to office and Kukki is happy to visit his office😃. Rishabh is ready with everything to kick start the project. Tanvi is doing good in work and looks like she will be working with Prerna. I am happy for Tanvi. 

So am I.. Rishabh has been successful in guiding her towards something meaningful in life.. Tanvi also is making the best of the opportunity she got..

Yaar, he should have showed office to Kukki. But he should do it in future for Kukki. But I am expecting it along with Prerna now. 

He would show her the office, coz he made Papa Promise and he never breaks one... lets see when and how..

Aditya is able to convince Prerna to join him. She wants to ask her family. Good decision to ask her family, or else she never took any suggestion from them and see how her life is now. 

Yeah now she is putting her family high on her priority.. she is involving them in her life and sharing a bit morw now..after she was thrown out of BB by Mohini and no one stood for her.. she has realised only her family had always stood by her side in good or bad times..

Rishabh heard her voice and recognised. 

He did.. but he did not trust his instinct 

Even though it's 2 weeks I am hopeful it will be more than that. As Aditya said her life is going to change but for good now. Chalo Sharmas are happy for Prerna. And in all this she realised that she was always ignorant to her family because of her love. 

I think she is working on her definition for love. She hasnt forgotten everything completly but she is definitely getting better at not letting her love consume her and family's life and happiness like before.. i hope this transition is making some sense from the reader's perspective as well? Do let me know 😊

She took Kukki's pic which also has their family pic with her.

Yeahh ..

She is in Mumbai. And she thinks about Kukki that how they both would have enjoyed the beach. I need a scene of them enjoying the beach with Rishabh either he playing along with them or simply watching them enjoying being content. Best dad he is and now let her meet them soon.

@bold- That'll be an amazing thing to happen. I will definitely include this one for sure.. thanks for the suggetion🤗

I am so eager to know how they will meet. Kukki-Prerna, Rishabh-Prerna meet should be dhamaka. 

Dhamaka- makes me nervous.. but I will try my best in my own limited capacity as am amateur..  I promise..

And need to know how Aditya and Menaka will react knowing what relation they share.

That will also in the pipeline for future updates..all.loose ends will be connected while we proceed with the story.. 

Lovely update Meenakshi❤️. Please update soon.

I can't thank you enough .. can I?🤗

I will probably start on the next one by tomorrow evening.. and lets see how soon can I post it. Like I have maintained.. I am super slooooowwww writer..😆

After dedicating a post for length admiration, please find my comments above... thank you so much Ramya.. itna khushi itna khushi ki kya hi bolega ye insaan... poora overwhelmed ho gaya.. phone se GIF dalna ab tak nahi aya warna kuch GIF se I would have expressed my gratitude for you and my love for your long reviews..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Ohh my Godd.. this has to be the cutest and the sweetest post ever that too from my Guruji, I lovingly call as my jahanpanah.. now I need my laptop to reply to that wonderful post of yours.. i hope you will allow time till tomorrow to respond ro talli Bajaj urf Asad and pakoda chor Bajaj/Ankie.. i so so feel touched and loved.. thank you so much for all the love and honest feedback and all the efforts you make to share sources for me to learn and get better.. I always share it first with you because I want to know how you feel about it coz it matters and gives me enough confidence that whatevr I have written is at least readable.. so thank you again for that..  hayee I feel so overwhelmed after this post. Laptop se kal.aur bhi reply.. bhuat sara reply 🤗

Shukriya Guruji

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Ohh my Godd.. this has to be the cutest and the sweetest post ever that too from my Guruji, I lovingly call as my jahanpanah.. now I need my laptop to reply to that wonderful post of yours.. i hope you will allow time till tomorrow to respond ro talli Bajaj urf Asad and pakoda chor Bajaj/Ankie.. i so so feel touched and loved.. thank you so much for all the love and honest feedback and all the efforts you make to share sources for me to learn and get better.. I always share it first with you because I want to know how you feel about it coz it matters and gives me enough confidence that whatevr I have written is at least readable.. so thank you again for that..  hayee I feel so overwhelmed after this post. Laptop se kal.aur bhi reply.. bhuat sara reply 🤗

Shukriya Guruji

tumko pasand aya yehi bahut hai mere liye (:🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Meenu smiley31

Mishty .. how are you??🤗

I am fine dear. Things are settling now. smiley9

Good to know that life is settling for you .

You are also afflicted with the Writers block🙆🤦🤷

I am not sure if it was block just me being lazy and low on any motivation for writing but I did write 2 chapters since then..😆

I completely understand sweety smiley31smiley31 Koi na, aisa hota hai Kabhi Kabhi. If reading your own FF is not helping, try reading some finished FF's or watch some VM's. That may help

Please don't stress. You take your time, aisa hota hai kabhi kabhi. U chill, things will automatically come to you, if u stress or worry about updating, your muse may further desert you. You need to nurture your muse with some PreRish content. 

I do read a lot, Ankie has been Kind enough to share a lot with me.. but I try to avoid reading anything anything just before writing mine, as their are chances ki udhar ka idhaar aa gaya to proob hoga.  But KukRish posts always work like a magic for my motivation.. Ankie shared so many smiley42

Haaa padhe, last two updates padhe. Awesome tha. Story finally age badh rahi hai. Warna thoda stagnant ho gaya tha. 

Haan stagnant laga hoga coz 1. I was aram se building the base🤣 2. some of the updates got broken into parts as I wasn't getting enough time. so apologise if it bored you.. I am trying to be mindful of this aspect now. :)

Highlights were Bajaj Kukki baking scene smiley43 I wanted to see them attempt at cooking. Btw loved how the recipe was wrong and not Daddy-Daughther duo smiley36 Maasi and Tanvi were cute too!

How can Kukrish be wrong?? Allowed hi nahi hai. isliye recipe mistake...😆

Aditya-Bajaj-Menka meeting was Tashan Bhara. smiley16

I am glad you liked it..

RB ignoring Menka. smiley17 Good good. Did u read my earlier longgggggg review on Menka-Bajaj-Prerna dynamics and their internal struggle?  

I did when you posted.. I always read every single post as it gives me a perspective on the story.. off late I have been inconsistent in replying because I was focusing on writing so reduced activity on forum.. But I do read all that you have to share.. I hope you will see a glimpse of it in the recent updates and future updates too.. We are soul-sisters after all..🤗

Looks lik AMRA stands for Are, Menka, Rishabh and Aditya! 

yes and No.. dono hi possible hai .. but yead initials of their name is definitely one of the idea behind it.

It also looks like something Aditya and/or Menka did that lead to their fallout after Ara passed away and it stopped the project and also lead to Bajaj not blindly believing anyone ever again!smiley26

Can't disclose at this point in time... but things did take unpleasant turn for all of them that led to this..

I feel like AMRA would be the reason why Prerna will travel to Mumbai and meet Bajaj. Maybe we will see Bajaj, Menka and Aditya collaborating for the sake of their good friend Ara. Add Prerna to the mix and this is the best way to get all 4 under the same roof or around each other smiley20

Please read Chapter 15 and let me know if something like this happened or not?? soul sister..😃

Prerna is praising Aditya too much. smiley36Good to see her praise someone else other than undeserving people. smiley39Wonder how she will feel once she hears what Adiya did to RB. 

yeah for a change she is out of the small box that she made around herself, in the name of love.. Now she is observing and interacting with many others, leading to a kind of growth.. I hope as a reader you are able to see some transition as I am hoping it to.. let me know your views on that..

Menka has many layers and is not what she appears to be, if u know what I mean smiley2smiley15

She has.. they all have.. they saying things and nor saying certain things.. this is all I will say at this point of the story.

Prerna missing Bajaj and her family.smiley42smiley43 PreRish family picture box see bahar nikal ke photo frame tak toh poucha smiley43, even if it is behind Kukki's picture. smiley20

Picture aur bhi kahi phoch gaya hai..chapter 15 mein 😉

Waiting for the story to progress. smiley42

I am trying my best honestly, to keep it progressing and at least make it readable.. please keep sharing your views and thoughts.. it helps a LOT.. thank you so very much and sorry for replying so late.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtyShona

Sorry for being super late. smiley31

please don't be.. if intezaar ka phal is this meetha, then I cam wait forever.. rather I am sorry for being late in my reply.. got caught up with writing ..

Chapter 11 review:

Prerna is recovering well and wants to get back to work to divert her mind. Good. She has tasted how being occupied with work feels like and not gets bored sitting at home doing nothing. smiley20

For the first time she has done something with this shiddat other than loving Anurag.. when you get involved into something it becomes a habit.. so be it a person or work or anything.. I hope hse realises that change is the only constant and she needs to evolve and grow and not get stuck in time or with a person. there is so much more to life.. 

Aditya's appreciation letter to Prerna! That is a sweet gesture! He is a good boss, such employee appreciation goes a long way in building loyal employees! smiley20

he is indeed a gooodd boss.. he appreciates, acknowledges and recognises good work, hence this little gesture of appreciation for her work 

Dono how Aditya will feel and react ones he knows who Prerna actually is! Will he use her against Bajaj in his bid for revenge? smiley23

Lets see. I am too late to reply to this.. sorry .. but you'd have known by now (ch-14& 15) if he has any intentions to use her against Bajaj.. Bajaj never used a woman for such things and Aditya is his friend.. will he do that?

Aditya-Menka are a good combo, though Menka seems to be the sensible one while Aditya is the impulsive one. smiley1

yeah Menaka is sensible or may be looks sensinble and has learnt from her past .. whereas aditya is taking longer to learn..I don't know😛

Why do I feel Menka has a soft spot for Rishabh in her heart and maybe for Kukki too! smiley22 -I think she does. 

Looking forward to Bajaj-Menka confrontation (gleefully rubbing hands)smiley16. It would be interesting if Menka yearns to get back what she lost, what if she want to reconcile with Rishabh? What if she wants to be Mrs. Menka Bajaj again, wife of Mr. Rishabh Bajaj and mother to Kukkismiley15! Bajaj will obviously not want that, but this angle with spice up things and also act as a catalyst for Prerna! smiley14smiley36

clearly she is dying to be in Rishabh and Kukki's life.. She loved Kukki too, but can't no matter how badly she wants .. coz Rishabh doesn't look very keen.. so lets see.. But things will spice up for sure..Zyada to I will not promise, but there is too much confusion coming your way....😆 I would love for you to get into the soul sister mode like Epiphany and find kya hua, kya hoga and why..🤗

Prerna is used to having Rishabh's undivided attention, what if she observes from far, Rishabh-Menka together and comes to know that they were husband and wife at one point and biological parents of Kukki? smiley22- Mazaa aa jayega naa.. Jealous prerna, if she sees them together sply if Kukki is also involved in the whole situation..

Rishabh may not have any romantic feelings for Menka, but she is after all Kukki's mother and gave birth to hersmiley9. I wonder if Menka-Bajaj fought a bitter custody battle regarding Kukki and Bajaj won! smiley22-i don't know if they ever needed to fight for custody yet..😳

Anyways, Menka has a hand in Kukki's creation and Rishabh will be eternally grateful to her for Kukki and he can care/show concern for Menka as his priceless daughter's biological mother and Prerna should witness this smiley2smiley14smiley17. Maybe then she would realize how Rishabh used to feel seeing Prerna with Anuragsmiley44! This will add to Prerna's conflict. smiley15-- it is so hard for me imagine Prerna as someone who realises anything at all sply show dekhke.. its so difficult to write about this character in positive light without completely disconnecting her with show wala character.. But I hope she is able to realise that soon..

Looks like Prerna-Menka will meet first at Aditya's behest without knowing their connection to Bajaj. Answer- chapter 15 :)

Frankly, I would like to see both women getting jealous of each other once they know that they were both married to Bajaj at one pointsmiley2. Each feeling jealous of what the other has with Rishabh!smiley42smiley36jealousy everywhere and Rishabh enjoying every bit of it.. or may be he doesn't care for either for sometime😆

Prerna feeling jealous of seeing the Rishabh's real wife (she was a proper wife to him while they were married) and Kukki's real mothersmiley17 The tangible relationship Rishabh-Kukki-Menka have smiley9 while Menka geting jealous of Rishabh's new wife, him being unwittingly drawn to her and Kukki-Prerna bond smiley17. In fact, in one scene, Rishabh and Prerna can be seen taking care of Kukki as real parents do and Menka witnessing it and this adding fuel to her desire to reclaim her position as Mrs. Rishabh Bajaj, mother of Kukki Bajaj smiley43. This can be Menka's conflict. smiley15- This is interesting.. really really interesting.. Rishabh-Prerna and menaka can create a beautiful mess.. lets see if story allows for all this to happen... Menaka and Rishabh ne past mein kya kia abhi pata nahi sooooo…… 😃

Rishabh's conflict will be Prerna being near him again and he trying to distance her from Kukki and his family and failing miserably in both, this resulting in the emergence of ruthless Bajaj who would tell Prerna off when she would want to spend time with Kukki, as I indicated above. smiley39- this is definitely going to happen.. He won't be able to give  Prerna an easy access to their lives this time.. I am sure anyone in his place would do that ...so ye to I have already on list to explore.. :)

Kukki-Bajaj are pure love, though papa is in trouble for neglecting his darling princess. The King needs to protect his kingdom and empire from hostile forces, so his inattention to Kukki is understandable! smiley44

KukRish are the cutest thing on ITV (jitna bhi I have see).. he cares, but he has a lot on his late already.. he doesn't even have a choice to choose any one.. poor guy.. Kukki also understand and supports in her own way but she is a child and needs attention of her father.. on a Sunday to the least. 

I am happy you have given Tanvi to do something other than being a wall-paper! Tanvi-Prerna meeting will be interesting, if they meet somewhere outside thanks to their new roles and work profiles!smiley20

yes they will be meeting. Prerna will have an encounter with the entire Bajaj clan for sure.. may be she will have a few questions to answer to each one of them too..

Finally, the Buisness Shark and genius Rishabh Bajaj smiley16is back to doing what he does best smiley15smiley14. The whole meeting room sequence was just so very awesome and bang-on! smiley32This shows why he is the top of his game, the others are eons behind, though I am impressed with Ravi! More of Mehra-Bajaj scenes please, just love their interaction and miss Mehra's one-lines regarding Bajaj! smiley16

thank you for liking that scene... mera mehnat safal🤗

PS: I suggested injuring Rishabh to get Prerna into ALTAMOUNT TOWERS smiley44! Don't hurt him too much! 

he is in a mess himself.. Itna stress leta hai banda so kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai usko.. kar denge injure ya sick and send prerna to take care of him.. done deal👍🏼🤣

In you last FF you shot him with 4 bullets, trust me, had we been friends before, I would have virtually strangled you for injuring him so much smiley7! One bullet was enough! I don't like to see him too hurt! So please, apna Sadism here pyaar she thoda dur rakho, aur usko thoda hi injure karo, not too muchsmiley9. Warna, I will send one bigggggg laal-dupatta and tons of flying sindoor to haunt you in your dreams!!smiley15smiley14

No lal duppatas and sindoors please.. they scare me to death.. I might fly off a sliff like Viraj will next week..🤣

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

tumko pasand aya yehi bahut hai mere liye (:🤗

Pasand Ayyaa.. I loved it.. makes me feel so special...

Image result for i feel special gif

Sunn_shine thumbnail

[QUOTE=WaqtZaya]

Image result for hello gif