rehne do

naya thread pe congo kiya pa nahi madam k toh samjh hich nahi😡

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

rehne do

naya thread pe congo kiya pa nahi madam k toh samjh hich nahi😡

Ohhh..sorry bol rha hai. Thank you very much..

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Ohhh..sorry bol rha hai. Thank you very much..

Aap to padte hi nahi 😭

Main PM karo are you free?

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Main PM karo are you free?

Yes please..

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congrats for new thread Meenakshi🤗

I haven't read the update. But I am here to congratulate you for this😎

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Congrats for new thread Meenakshi🤗

I haven't read the update. But I am here to congratulate you for this😎

Thank you soo much Ramya.. thanks to you and everone who posted and participated in all madness bhara conversations, loooongg reiews like yours.. it was fun.. lets see aage kahan tak jata hai.. 

But I am so glad that you are still with me in this journey.. so thank thank thank you so much.. 🤗

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very congrats on new thread and what a great update.  so glad everything's resolved between RB & Aditya. so this is how RB & Prerna will meet,  can't wait.  update soon please x

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations on second thread very well deserved 😎👍🏼🤗 

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice update sunshine....👌👌

Prerna in Mumbai...

Hope kukki nd Prena meet at beach....

Bajju ne prerna ki awaz pachan li....

Waiting for preRish meeting....

Continue soon

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Hello Amazing peoplesmiley31

Hope you all are doing good.. here is chapter 15 of this story and I have a new thread (can't believe that). Because the story is going back and forth between past and present, I have created a timeline where I will be mapping the past events as they are disclosed in the story for easy reference because it takes some time before new chapter is posted and I am a super slow paced writer.. I hope it helps  :)

Do share you feedback or comments or reviews or suggestions as I always look forward to hearing from you all

Love

-Sunshine

CHAPTER 15

SAME EVENING

BREACH CANDY HOSPITAL

9.00 PM

Shardaji, tests are done, kal shaam tak reports bhi aa jayenge. Endoscopy procedure needed sedation, so he is not going to wake for the next hour or two. Aap chahe to ghar ja sakte hai, yaha staff aur main hain said Dr. Rastogi while the staff shifted Rishabh back to his room. 

“Thank you Rastogiji, par hum yahi rukenge" said Masi who clearly looked tired after an entire day that drained everyone physically and emotionally. “Tanvi, beta tum Kukki ko leke ghar chale jao. Kafi thak gai hai wo bhi” said Masi looking at Kukki who slept on the couch, holding a small teddy that she got along with her in the morning.

Masi was talking to Tanvi and Dr. Rastogi when she was interrupted by Aditya who just came back from home, changed in his tracks this time Masi, aap log ghar jakar aram kijiye. I am going to stay here with Rishabh

Masi tried her best to reason out but both Aditya and Tanvi convinced her to leave as it would be difficult for Tanvi alone to manage Kukki at home, if she wakes up and needed to rest too. Tanvi made her way to the room to get Kukki, but Aditya insisted that he’d go and get her. She agreed and made a call to their driver. 

Aditya quietly went near the couch where Kukki slept peacefully clutching her teddy wrapped in a navy blue blanket. He came down on his knees and caressed her hair. His lips curled into a smile when he looked at her from so close for the first time. He felt at peace, something he hadn’t experienced in a long time as he admired the little child. 

“Hello there, finally I see you. Your Mom too looked like you while sleeping as a child he whispered as he kissed her forehead while holding her hands with curled fingers. With utmost care he removed the blanket, pulled her teddy out of her hold and kept it aside. Lovingly he lifted her up in his arms and held her close to his heart like a precious treasure for a few moments. Her head rested on his shoulder and while patting her back lightly he said “I am so sorry baby, I kept you away from your dad. Aditya uncle is too bad, very bad” Before leaving the room he turned to look at Rishabh, who laid unaware of everything around.

As soon as Aditya came out, Tanvi took Kukki in her arms and thanked him. Masi held Aditya’s hands in hers and said “Agar wo uthega to please talk to him. Shayad tumse apni baatein share kare She kept her hand on his face Thank you Beta, tum wapas aye. He needed a friend. Dhyaan rakhna apna bhi aur uska bhi aur zaroorat pade to call karna. Hum subah aa jayenge, Take Care Aditya kissed her hands and nodded his head in assurance. Masi gave him a tired smile and left with Tanvi.

Aditya stood there, drowning in his own guilt as he knew it was him who had been responsible for all this and then there was Masi who thought he would be able to make things better. 

Adi Mr. Mehra’s voice broke his chain of thoughts.

Main yahi hu visitor's lounge mein, call me if you need me. I think this is the time to mend what you broke long backMr. Mehra gave him an assuring smile and he too left.

11.30 PM

Aditya sat on the couch with both his arms wrapped around Kukki’s teddy that he forgot to give to Tanvi, lost in his thoughts. A nurse had come to replace the drip, yet Rishabh showed no signs of waking up, like he slept after ages. His phone buzzed and he went to the door, to talk to Menaka who had called to ask about RB. 

He is still sleeping.. Rastogi uncle, said he is better.. I am staying here tonight.. Yeah I will inform you when he.. he turned around and saw Rishabh shifting in his place trying to wake up from his deep sleep. I think he is up.. I’ll talk to you later Menaka, please take care” 

Aditya disconnected the call and immediately reached Rishabh’s side, who coughed because of a sore throat. Aditya picked up a glass of water and helped him drink. 

He saw Rishabh flinching with every gulp while drinking and keeping the glass back on the table he said "Doctor said Soreness in your throat is because of the endoscopy, it will go away in a day or two

Aditya adjusted his bed to make him lie in a comfortable position and sat by his side.

Can you not find a better way to meet me? It’s getting boring to rush you to a hospital, it has happened twice” said Aditya with a smile.

Rishabh gave a faint smile and said If I had known it’d work, then bhuat pehle aake tumhare samne aake faint ho jata” 

Aditya smiled nodding his head and saidJokes apart, how are you now? Any pain? Should I call the doctor?” 

No..I am Good, rather much better said Rishabh clearing his throat. 

Aditya lowered his gaze and looked away from Rishabh; there was a moment of silence between the two. Smile was gone of his face and his gaze was stuck at Rishabh’s hand with the drip line. 

Rishabh kept his hand on his shoulder and asked What?

Aditya sighed and spoke in a guilt ridden voice “I feel ashamed of what I did. How did I stoop so low? I don't know if I can expect you to forgive me.. What was I thinking, I.. I..don’t.. Aditya faltered with words when Rishabh moved ahead and hugged him. 

I missed you A2 Aditya let go of his emotions and tightly held Rishabh in a bone crushing hug. Tears rolled down his face and he said “I met Kukki, held her in my arms today. She is a replica of you two; nothing less than an angel"

“I know, it’s for her I am still here” said Rishabh taking a deep breath.

“I have been wasting all my life away from all you guys. I was so engrossed in self pity that I didn’t even come when Ara called me. She left and I wasn’t there. I am nothing but a selfish and disgusting person

Rishabh tightened his grip to pacify Aditya and said in a whispering voice “I couldn’t see her either when she left, only Menaka was with her in her last moments. I was too late.. I  couldn’t protect her.. I wanted to but I couldn’t be there for her.. I am sorry too” Rishabh squeezed his eyes letting a lone tear fall from his eyes.

Rishabh broke the hug and said holding Aditya’s shoulders “All she left us with was her dream, and I am hoping you have made your decision. I arranged everythi…

Aditya cut him short and said “I know, Mehra Uncle told me everythinghe raised his head to look at Rishabh and with a determined look he said “I am going to do this. I have made my decision, I will do it for her, for all of us. Thank you for everything RB. I feel I’ve finally found what I was searching for all this while. And you were right, instead of facing the reality I ran away. I don’t want to run no more, I feel like I am home. All thanks to you and hope you’ll forgive me for all I did

Rishabh was elated hearing Aditya’s decision to set up AMRA FOUNDATION.

When do we begin?asked Aditya, excitement dripping from every word he said. 

NOW replied Rishabh, his eyes glistened, like someone gave him a new life again. Mehra must be somewhere here, he doesn’t ever leave me. He should have been a bodyguard, not a lawyer” They both shared a smile discussing Mr. Mehra’s concern.

He cares for you RB and yeah you are right he didn’t go anywhere. He is in the visitor’s lounge” said Aditya.

I told you. Call him, I don't know where I left my phone; I can’t find it” said Rishabh while looking for his phone around him.

“Are you sure? You should be resting now. We can do it when you are better said Aditya looking at excited Rishabh who was still looking for his phone under his pillow. 

Of course I am sure. Waise bhi I am not sleepy, Pain is bearable so why not just do some work. Just call him. You have the file right?Rishabh rested his head against the bed rest.

Soon Mr. Mehra joined the two men in the room and they discussed the project till 1 in the night after Rishabh went off to sleep exhausted. Aditya and Mr. Mehra also slept, sitting on the two sides of the couch in the room, with papers scattered on the table in front of their couch.

NEXT MORNING

7.00 AM

Mr. Mehra was the first one to wake up and he quickly began to arrange all the papers in the file, before Masi came. He knew she would get extremely upset, if she knew they worked till late in the night after she left for home.

"Good Morning Mr. Mehra, yaha bhi aap ne office open kia hua hai?" Said Dr. Rastogi as he entered the room to check on Rishabh. 

"Nothing like that Rastogiji, bas yuhi" Mr. Mehra simply brushed aside the conversation to save his boss from his wrath. 

Aditya too woke up with a jerk hearing their conversation and took a sigh of relief when he saw the clear table. He looked at Mr. Mehra and thanked him with a slight nod.

Masi and Tanvi were there too in no time with Kukki. Aditya got a call and he excused himself to take the call.

"Good Morning Prerna! Itna subah aap ka call? Is everything alright?" Aditya asked with a slight concern and surprise.

"I am sorry, to disturb you early in the morning Aditya. But I had sent you an email 2 days back, aapka reply nahi aya. Actually I needed your feedback on the proposed plan as we have a team meeting later in the day today. Isliye I thought aap ko call karke confirm kar lu. I hope, am not disturbing you" said Prerna on the other side.

I am so sorry Prerna, I did not check any work related stuff for the past two days. I met a long lost friend of mine, someone really close to me. He is in a hospital right now, so I couldn’t. I apologise to both you and Bandana for the delay. I will message her too, but I do need a day or two. In fact I have something exciting lined up, so I might fly down to Calcutta soonAditya said in an excited tone. 

That’s great and I wish your friend a faster recovery. Please take care and don’t stress on my email, it can wait. We look forward to seeing you here in Calcutta soon. Bye said Prerna and disconnected the call. 

Aditya’s phone rang again on his private number this time and it was Menaka’s call. 

Hello Sister.. haan haan.. He is better.. acha suno I have amazing news to share with you… I am starting AMRA,he heard an excited Menaka on the other side.

Yeah, with RB’s organisation. We discussed everything till late at night.. Just like we used to do at Deonar apartment back then.. Office space and other formalities, RB took care of it all already, all I need to do now is get a team, which I already have an idea who to reach out to.. You remember Ms. Bandana Acharya from Calcutta I told you about, I am planning to meet her soon and I am sure she will be able to help me with this

“I am so happy Aditya, Do I get a place in the team? Menaka was quick to notice the silence at Aditya’s end and quickly diverted the topic. “I was just kidding; I am glad that you resolved your differences with him. You should have done it long back, never mind better late than never. Waise bhi I am very busy with THRIVE to agar kehte bhi to bhi I wouldn’t have been able to join. My best wishes are with you and RB” Aditya sensed her disappointment in her voice, because they both had no idea how Rishabh would react, if she worked on AMRA.

When will you be free today? I think we must meet asked Aditya, as he wanted to be with his sister, as he felt she needed him. 

Some other time may be. Acha I gotta go. Bye Menaka disconnected the call as she could no more pretend to be happy for her brother.

--------------------------

2 DAYS LATER

BREACH CANDY HOSPITAL

11.30 AM

Shardaji, I am discharging him only at a condition that this time he will strictly follow treatment and diet properly. Nahi to I will make sure he stays here till he gets better. Ulcers can be painful, and cause further complications, if proper care is not takenDr. Rastogi turned his gaze towards Rishabh who was busy with Kukki, who made some stick figures of him and herself on his palm. 

And you Rishabh, you better stay away from your smoke or drinks. There is no levy here. I am going to regularly call to check on you this time Rishabh nodded and focused back on Kukki’s drawing. 

All the formalities are done, we are ready to gosaid Mr. Mehra who just came to the room. 

At the exit, Rishabh said “Masi aap chaliye, Main Kukki aur Aditya ke sath ata hu. Mr. Mehra you too join us please. When Masi gave him a questioning look he explainedMasi 3 din se yaha band room mein hu, Kukki and I need a short drive, right Kukki he looked at Kukki and winked at her. 

Yes Dadi Masi, a small drive please” Kukki said holding Masi’s hand and looked with her pleading eyes. 

Theek hai but, jaldi aa jana Masi gave a strict look to Rishabh and left with her driver. 

Mr. Mehra took the passenger’s seat while Aditya and Rishabh made themselves comfortable in the back seat with Kukki in his lap. 

Vijay, office. Make it quick Rishabh instructed the driver. 

Vijay, the driver looked at Mr. Mehra, who shook his head in disbelief that Rishabh just asked them to take them to the office. He looked back at Rishabh and then said Chalo, office it is

Kukki was very excited to hear that she was going to visit her father’s office for the first time. 

Don’t look at me like this, I am not going to work. I have to show you something” Rishabh said as Aditya won’t remove his gaze from him. 

Within the next 15 mins they all reached the Nariman Point office. Aditya took Kukki in his arms and they all were inside the building following Rishabh. Mr. Mehra knew what his boss was upto and he had already instructed his staff to open the ground floor office space which was never used for any BI purpose after all the functions shifted to BICP.

A security personnel opened the doors to a huge work space, with everything in place. 

So Aditya, this is your office. AMRA’s registered office address” Rishabh took Kukki from Aditya and made her sit on a chair and gestured to Aditya to go ahead and explore the space. 

Check for yourself and let Mr. Mehra know, if you need anything else. It will be arranged” 

Aditya was amazed by the fact that the place was all set, if he had his team ready, he could have started the work that very moment, he thought.

RB this is amazing. This is just perfect, more than perfect he said amused looking at the work space. 

A small CSR team of ours recently shifted to this office, they are working from the 20th floor at the moment. We’ll have them shifted here as soon as it's functional. You could choose your team from there or hire a new one, the decision is yours” Meanwhile Tanvi had joined them too, who was present in the office since morning. 

Well, Tanvi se to tum mil hi chuke ho, she started with us about a month ago and now heading a small team of her own in CSR. With all honesty I can say she is really good.” Tanvi had a wide smile on her face as this was the first time Rishabh praised her work.

“She will be representing BI in this project and rest you have the control on it the way you want. I will only get involved if needed that too limited to financial aspect or expansion at the max, Operations, strategy and rest everything will be under you and your team. You can meet our staff at 20th floor, Tanvi and Mr. Mehra will help you

As Aditya got busy in small conversation with Tanvi and Mehra, Kukki pulled Rishabh’s hand and he came down on his knees. This is your office, Papa?

No baby, this is Adi Uncle’s office. Do you like it?” asked Aditya caressing her face with the back of his hand.

“Yes, it is very nice. Where is your office? Can I see your office too?” 

Mmm Papa’s office is up on the 23rd floor. Papa is feeling a tiny wee bit tired right now, so shall we go home; will show you the office some other day, Papa promise? Aapko bhi to bhookh lagi hogi, right? Two days se aap school bhi nahi gaye ho, so bhuat pending homework wo bhi to finish karna padega na he said with a pretended sad pout on his face.

Kukki made a sad face as she realised she had a lot of pending homework and with a blank face said okay, let’s go home

"Don't worry Papa hai na to help you. Give me a minute"

Rishabh got up from his place and said I am sure you will want to explore this place and the project. Kukki and I will take your leave, you guys continue with your discussions” 

Tanvi came and kissed Kukki “Bye Kukki, see you in the evening. Rishabh please go home, Mom ko pata chalega you were here to you also know kya karegi. So go and take care” Father-daughter left and everyone went back to their discussions. 

------------------------------------

TWO DAYS LATER

ACHARYA FOUNDATION, CALCUTTA

12.30 PM   

“Thank you Bandana for making time for this at such a short notice. I already told you the reason for my visit and what it means to me. I need your help the right people, for this. I already have a small team from my partners ends, but I need some dedicated and passionate people to work with me directly at the ground level, someone who is good at connecting with people, can empathise, evaluate and more importantly is good at planning and implementation. It could be for a temporary basis for now, if he/she can’t shift permanently to Mumbai. I want someone on an urgent basis while the recruitment process takes simultaneously. Aisa samajh lijiye I am just too excited for this and don’t want to waste even a single day as I have already waited long enough wasting my time on less important things in life.Aditya was way more excited than his usual self, and this didn’t go unnoticed by Bandana who was patiently listening.

I am really very happy for you Aditya, believe me you’ve made the best decision. I would have been happy to work with you on the initial planning while you hired a team, but you know I am too occupied with Basanti as things are going at full swing, all thanks to you for arranging the funds” said Bandana.

What about Ayesha? She has been working with you for a long time and she is talented. Like mother, like daughter Aditya looked at her hoping for her to agree. 

If Ayesha leaves, half of the things will come to a halt as she is involved with too many stakeholders here. I hope you underst.. 

Their conversation paused as Bandana saw Prerna who had knocked on the door. 

Come Prerna Prerna entered and both Aditya and her greeted each other.

“Ms. Acharya, I am done with most of the reports and implementations of plans for this stage, waiting for the next phase. Do you think I should start that or make more visits to Basanti to supervise everything? asked Prerna.

Bandana gave herself a moment to think and looked at Aditya Aditya, I think I know who you need. Prerna it is, only if she agrees to, as this should be her decision. She has been our most efficient and fastest learning new joinee” 

Prerna looked at her clueless, trying to make sense of Bandana’s words. 

“That;s a great choice Bandana, why didn’t I think about it earlier? he turned back in his chair to look at Prerna who stood behind him all confused Have you been to Mumbai, Prerna?” he asked.

Ji..” 

What ji.. It was a simple question, have you been to Mumbai?” he repeated himself.

No.. never” replied Prerna, still skeptical about the whole situation. 

“Would you like to?” asked Aditya.

“Huh..” She looked at Aditya and then at Bandana.

Bandana can I borrow your favourite for sometime” Aditya asked while picking up his jacket from the chair. 

“SureBandana said with a smile and putting her glasses back she focused on her laptop.

Prerna and Aditya sat on stairs outside the premise and he explained the whole situation. Prerna was happy to know about his new venture and the fact that he decided to fulfill his best friend’s wish after so many years, but she wasn’t very sure of herself if she was ready or eligible for the opportunity. She barely spent 6 months in her job. 

Agar main iske baare sochti bhi hu to, i don’t know how my family is going to react to the idea of visiting Mumbai Prerna said pacing, while Aditya sat on the stairs looking at her. 

“Aap chahe to aaj ghar jaake apni family se baat kar sakti hain. I fly back tomorrow morning. Don’t think I am forcing you, it's just that I need someone I can completely trust work wise. My first choice was Bandana and Ayeha, but they can’t so Bandana suggested your name as she is impressed with the progress you’ve made in such a small  time and so am I. So give it a thought and it would be a short term commitment to begin with. You will have the opportunity to discontinue if things don’t work for you. I’d say give it a try and I assure you it will be a great learning opportunity. I told you, you are very much like Ara, remember? Let me know by tomorrow about your decision” While Prerna paced back and forth Aditya got a call from Rishabh. 

They had a short conversation and before he disconnected the call, Prerna said “I will speak with my family and let you know”

Rishabh on the side of the line heard a familiar voice before he got off the line and he whispered “Prerna..” He quickly shook his head off thinking it couldn’t be her voice and focused back on his work in his study.

--------------------------------

NEXT DAY

CALCUTTA AIRPORT

8.30 AM

Aditya was waiting for the boarding to start, when he received a call from Prerna.

“You convinced your family, didn’t you? asked Aditya as soon as he received the call. 

Prerna removed her phone from her ear and gave it a surprised look. Putting the phone back on ear she asked “How do you know?”

You are calling me early in the morning, minutes before I leave Calcutta” he said.

“Really?”

“Prerna, I was just kidding, I made a wild guess but I was right, right? he asked again for her to confirm herself.

“Yes, they agreed but for a week or two. And if I don’t settle well I shall come back to Acharys’s like you said yesterday..'' she said hesitatingly. 

Sure. A week or two is all you need to fall in love with the city and the work. Most importantly the team you are working with. Especially my best friend, who is overlooking the entire project, sole reason behind this. You will learn a lot, so come here with an open mind, ready for all that life has to throw at you. You know Prerna, one thing I can promise you right at this moment that ‘for good or bad, your life will not be the same’ come prepared for anything and everything” Boarding gates opened and everyone began to move to board the aircraft. 

I think it’s time to board. I will book your tickets for Sunday, two days from now so that you reach there by evening and we can get to work from Monday onwards, you just gave me 2 weeks time to begin with, so more wasting time. I will email your tickets before I leave Calcutta. All the best, see you soon in Mumbai. Get in touch if you need any help. ByeAditya took a sigh of relief as he had taken one more step in the right direction.

SHARMA NIVAS, CALCUTTA

6.00 PM

Everyone was excited for Prerna as she got an opportunity to visit Mumbai and this being her first time to step out of her hometown alone, made it more special for the Sharma family. They all had gone to the nearby mall to buy new clothes and other stuff for her 2 weeks long trip to a new city, she was going to visit for the first time. Everyone was in Prerna’s room as she changed each outfit and showed it to her family members for their views.

“Priyu, ye wala acha hai isko rakho, wo dusra wala beta return kar dena, trial room mein hi acha lag rha tha. Ghar aake humein pasand nahi” said Veena.

“Nahi Maa, aaj kal ye naya style hai.. Priyu di aap rakho ise bhi” Shivani interrupted and kept the outfit on the selected lot.

“Priyudi aapko zyada denims or casual clothings lene chahie the, aap Mumbai jaa rahe ho, MUMBAI said Suman going through the pile of clothings that mostly included her simple salwar-kameez. 

“Bhabhi wo main sab kal lene wali hu, ye sab kaam ayega community visits ke liye jana pada to pata nahi na log kaise react karenge ya fir Aditya. Isliye maine ye bhi le liye” Prerna explained.

“Acha sab theek hai, ye sab ab side karo aur jo kuch select ho gaya hai wo abhi se pack karti jao, nahi to last moment pe kuch na kuch reh hi jata hai. Tab tak hum dinner ki tayyari karte hain Veena almost got up from the bed, when Shekhar came and holding her by shoulder made her sit again. 

“Aap baithiye Maa, aise special days roz roz nahi aate hain, isliye aaj hum bahar jayenge khana khane, kyu Priyu?” said Shekhar and looked at Prerna. 

Almost everyone jumped up at the idea and they began to discuss which restaurant and cuisine they should go for. Prerna stood in the corner of her room folding one of her sarees, looking at her family with eyes filled with tears of joy. She was happy to see them all so happy, share her happiness and how lucky she had been to have a supporting family. 

Her smile faded as soon as she remembered how she became so indifferent towards them because she was in love. Her love had consumed her so much that she almost lost her connection with these people, who were there for her no matter what. 

She was looking at all the happy faces inside the room when her eyes stopped at Kukki’s picture on the table behind everyone. She made her way across the room and kept Kukki’s photo in her luggage bag that laid open on her bed. 

She turned and said in a louder voice Aap sab log abhi tak yaha kyu hai, jayiye ready ho jayiye

Everyone rushed to their rooms to get ready and Prerna sat on her bed with a content smile; looking at Kukki’s picture she said We are going to Mumbai, can you imagine that Kukki. Your Prerna Mama is going to Mumbai on her own” She held her picture in both her hands and lied back on her bed hugging it close to her chest. “I am nervous, but I am happy too. I’ll be all by myself for the first time”

-------------------------------------

A DAY LATER (SUNDAY)

HOTEL, JUHU

6.30 PM

Aditya had gone to receive Prerna at the airport and dropped her at the hotel. Prerna sat on her bed thinking about the entire day, a few hours back she was with her family and now in a beautiful hotel room with a sea view to die for. She unpacked her bags and removed some stuff and kukki's photo frame.

She got up and walked towards the window with Kukki's picture and said "‘If you were here, we could have explored the beach together just like those kids. I am sure you'd have loved it" she looked at the kids who played on the beach. She kissed her picture and remembered how she slid in their family picture the other day. She took the family pic out and caressing Kukki's face she thought "I know where ever you are you will be happy, coz no matter what you have the best dad in the world in Mr. Bajaj"

Her phone buzzed on the table. She kept the frame on side table and got busy with her mother on call.

Oooo i m interested to read the next chapter. I really loved the chapter. But i m more excited to see how Rishabh and Prerna will react seeing eachother in Mumbai. Update soon.