Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: oa2019

very congrats on new thread and what a great update.  so glad everything's resolved between RB & Aditya. so this is how RB & Prerna will meet,  can't wait.  update soon please x

Thank you so much AO for the lovely wishes.. Honestly it's a contribution of readers more, that I have a new thread, as you take time to read and comment and discuss.. so thank you to readers like you.. 

yeah Aditya and RB have kept their past aside to build a new future.. Yes, RB himself made way for Prerna to come to MUmbai, will he allow her to enter his life too after what happened between them in Calcutta, is yet to be seen.. I will try to update as soon as possible, Thank you and have a great weekend🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Congratulations on second thread very well deserved 😎👍🏼🤗 

Thank you Jahanpanah urf Guruji.. appreciate all your help and guidance..🤗

Image result for thank you gif

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Very nice update sunshine....👌👌

Prerna in Mumbai...

Hope kukki nd Prena meet at beach....

Bajju ne prerna ki awaz pachan li....

Waiting for preRish meeting....

Continue soon

Thank yoou soo much Annu for reading the update and so happy that you liked it..🤗

yes she is finally in Mumbai after 14 chapters can you blv that.. a prerish story jisme dono sath hi nahi the ab tak

Lets see where and how they meet.. but they meet soon.. avoidable nahi hai ab to

Yess,, he recognised her voice.. 😎

I am working on their meeting.. thank you again..

Image result for thank you gif

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Oooo i m interested to read the next chapter. I really loved the chapter. But i m more excited to see how Rishabh and Prerna will react seeing eachother in Mumbai. Update soon. 

Hey Mansi.. so good to see you here...Thanks Mansi.. I will start next chapter soon. I am glad you liked it.. Their reaction will come soon too, and I hope it meets your expectations.. Will look forward to your views, when the actually meet. Will update soon.

Thank you again..

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aditya is back to stay with Rishabh. The moment between him and Kukki is so good. He finally realized his mistakes in targeting Rishabh and also making Rishabh stay away from Kukki indirectly. He did got some peace with the child. Maasi being unaware about the mess which Aditya created, asked him to support Rishabh. And this lead to Aditya being more guilty. Mr. Mehra, the strong support always staying with Rishabh👍🏼.

The talk between them is welcoming. A2 is a nice name. Finally Aditya realised and voiced out his thoughts. They both are feeling bad that they were not there for Ara when she is in her last stage and they are left with her dream which they can fulfill now. Looks like Aditya finally got that goal and vision in life after many years. No one can change Rishabh, working at mid night. But Mehra is clever in clearing out the papers before Maasi comes and shouts at them😆.

Prerna call to Aditya. Looks like Aditya would take their help. Menaka's call. She is happy that they are starting the project. She is upset being unable to do anything in this project. But why this hesitancy between them. We can see that both Menaka and Rishabh have great regards for each other. What is stopping them to meet face to face. 

Doctor talking about his health and Rishabh busy with Kukki playing😆. This is too cute to imagine❤️. They are going to office and Kukki is happy to visit his office😃. Rishabh is ready with everything to kick start the project. Tanvi is doing good in work and looks like she will be working with Prerna. I am happy for Tanvi. Yaar, he should have showed office to Kukki. But he should do it in future for Kukki. But I am expecting it along with Prerna now. 

Aditya is able to convince Prerna to join him. She wants to ask her family. Good decision to ask her family, or else she never took any suggestion from them and see how her life is now. Rishabh heard her voice and recognised. 

Even though it's 2 weeks I am hopeful it will be more than that. As Aditya said her life is going to change but for good now. Chalo Sharmas are happy for Prerna. And in all this she realised that she was always ignorant to her family because of her love. She took Kukki's pic which also has their family pic with her.

She is in Mumbai. And she thinks about Kukki that how they both would have enjoyed the beach. I need a scene of them enjoying the beach with Rishabh either he playing along with them or simply watching them enjoying being content. Best dad he is and now let her meet them soon.

I am so eager to know how they will meet. Kukki-Prerna, Rishabh-Prerna meet should be dhamaka. And need to know how Aditya and Menaka will react knowing what relation they share.

Lovely update Meenakshi❤️. Please update soon.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Hey Mansi.. so good to see you here...Thanks Mansi.. I will start next chapter soon. I am glad you liked it.. Their reaction will come soon too, and I hope it meets your expectations.. Will look forward to your views, when the actually meet. Will update soon.

Thank you again..

I m waiting than. But can you plzz read my story too. Chapter 3 is up but no one have saw it. I really disappointed this time with response tho😭.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I haven't gotten at my laptop, or else I would have unressed but for now I want more Updates now now now 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

I m waiting than. But can you plzz read my story too. Chapter 3 is up but no one have saw it. I really disappointed this time with response tho😭.

I have been out the entire day today.. came back post 10.30pm.. I am yet to read your story and I can see a few more updates on the forum. I will read your update tomorrrow for sure.. thank you for your message and sorry for the delay  🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I haven't gotten at my laptop, or else I would have unressed but for now I want more Updates now now now 

No worries.. unres it when you can.. nahi bhi kroge to bhi chalega, coz I know you've read it 😃

Next update pe kal shaam se only I will be able to begin any work.. coz kal bhi aajke jaise bahat 😒

Ye mast gif hai 😆

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I have been out the entire day today.. came back post 10.30pm.. I am yet to read your story and I can see a few more updates on the forum. I will read your update tomorrrow for sure.. thank you for your message and sorry for the delay  🤗

It's ohk the thing is usually i get atleast four lamba vale comments which i love reading.. but looks like everyone is way to much busy to get back to my story