Karan Johar reacts to Aasim Riaz being part of SOTY3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Social media went abuzz with news of the Bigg Boss 13 contestant being cast in the next installment of SOTY.

The SOTY franchise, which has served a lauchpad for talent-less starkids is already on the floors and there were speculations that Asim could play the lead.

However a furious Karan Johar spoke to faking news reporter and said, “That is totally false and baseless. You know me. How can I cast someone who is not a star-kid. This is against my principles and the mission of Dharma productions. I am ready to wait for another 20 years for Taimur to grow up, but will never cast Aasim.”

Though the movie is yet to go on floors and script finalized, even amidst criticism of nepotism, Karan stuck to his decision of casting a star kid, with very stringent selection process.

A source from Dharma productions revealed that the selection process itself would take around 6 months.

“There are going to be multiple background checks of those who come for auditions. Last month a prospect came to our studio for a role in the movie, claiming to be related to the Kapoors. But it was later found that he was a Yadav from UP. We can’t let that happen this time,” revealed the source.

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

Social media went abuzz with news of the Bigg Boss 13 contestant being cast in the next installment of SOTY.

The SOTY franchise, which has served a lauchpad for talent-less starkids is already on the floors and there were speculations that Asim could play the lead.

However a furious Karan Johar spoke to faking news reporter and said, “That is totally false and baseless. You know me. How can I cast someone who is not a star-kid. This is against my principles and the mission of Dharma productions. I am ready to wait for another 20 years for Taimur to grow up, but will never cast Aasim.”

Though the movie is yet to go on floors and script finalized, even amidst criticism of nepotism, Karan stuck to his decision of casting a star kid, with very stringent selection process.

A source from Dharma productions revealed that the selection process itself would take around 6 months.

“There are going to be multiple background checks of those who come for auditions. Last month a prospect came to our studio for a role in the movie, claiming to be related to the Kapoors. But it was later found that he was a Yadav from UP. We can’t let that happen this time,” revealed the source.

It this article by rayon magazine 

Link plz.

KJo is working with many non-starkids too, this Article looks fake

Edited by -sim- - 4 years ago