Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ab phere kaha se karenge yaar..I never expected this rush in mishbir shaadi😆😆arey I couldn't enjoy happily..I was thinking how this fast

Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

With the pandit, what about mangalsutra, sin door 

Yes dear with pandit only the family comes to know and everyone comes and wishes them kuhu again feels insecure mishbir get married with mangalsutra and sindoor 😎

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mish in balcony crying and remembers her prewedding... 

she consoles herself that whatever immature act kuhu does, whatever happens today we will get married... 

bp asks where is mish and bm says about her decision... as varsha goes to take mish meenu stops her n says mish has taken decision we should respect it... bp stops her n goes to abir n asks if he is ok with it as msih cant take this decision alone... abir says anything for my bro but haan complete shaadi soon.. 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sindhulinc

Yes dear with pandit only the family comes to know and everyone comes and wishes them kuhu again feels insecure mishbir get married with mangalsutra and sindoor 😎

Thanks sindhu 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

everyone are tensed n tries calling abir... kuhu comes n tries to talk to varsha but bp says you came to ask about abir naa see there he is... 

BP says he knew abir might take time to come, i left the decision to him he will say everything... (so bp is the one who called abir during bharat to advice him about including meenu 😃) 

mish is seeing all this from balcony..

Abir says its a big day for me like mish n kuku, but i didnt wanna start it with many question so i got help from someone who accepted me as his own to clear my confusion... 

abir goes n calls meenu n they come together  everyone gets happy... title song in bg... kunal n abir together come with meenu.. 

mish is very happy seeing all this.. 

Abir thanks bp for helping, bp says be happy n keep everyone happy like this...

varsha asks kuhu to go inside, jas takes her... 

mish in room thinking one problem solved now kuhu's problem... will i not able to get married in the mandap... 

kuhu n jas come there n jas asks what happen n says to mish she did another drama.. 

varsha n bm welcome abir n kunal.. then neem touching rasam,,., 

as jas asks mishti, meenu comes there jas starts buttering her saying kuhu didnt wanna get married without her... 

mish first gets meenu ashirvad n then kuhu follows.. 

meenu asks if she can take them to mandap.. kuhu agrees, mish denies n says first kuhu will get married.... bm hears it n asks what happens... mish says  as first kuku got married let them this time too... 

meenu says time is less but mish says nothing come between mishbir now, even she has accepted her as bahu.. this shaadi will happen... once kuhu pheres happens i'll come... 

kuhu also requests this time its real shaadi so let me get married... jas bm take her out..

meenu says to mish by doing this you proved i made a mistake in understanding you... 

Diyu thanks for updates dear 🤗

@bold :- Hope Meenu is saying from heart .. 🤔

Can’t trust her so easily 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

Good morning/evening people 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the LU 🤗

Let's see what's in store for us today...

My only wish is for Mishti  to make it clear to the family and more importantly Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! Please don't try to save Kuhu's reputation, everyone needs to be made aware of her zidd!

My only wish from today's episode did not get fulfilled!

Mishti presented it as her own idea... why?!

Why the need to hide Kuhu's childish tantrums from the family?! The world needs be made aware of her Kuhuness!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mish in balcony thinking... 

kuku get married... 

Abir keeps looking upstairs... bp/bm keeps checking time... 

mish is tensed.. Abir goes to search mish n mish stops him n takes him somewhere... 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mish in balcony crying and remembers her prewedding... 

she consoles herself that whatever immature act kuhu does, whatever happens today we will get married... 

bp asks where is mish and bm says about her decision... as varsha goes to take mish meenu stops her n says mish has taken decision we should respect it... bp stops her n goes to abir n asks if he is ok with it as msih cant take this decision alone... abir says anything for my bro but haan complete shaadi soon.. 

Kitana bada suspense hai yaar .. 😆 MishBir ki shadi 5 minutes me kaise hogi 😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

My only wish from today's episode did not get fulfilled!

Mishti presented it as her own idea... why?!

Why the need to hide Kuhu's childish tantrums from the family?! The world needs be made aware of her Kuhuness!

Pali all her khaands will come out in light by end of this track. No worries. Enjoy the unique wedding yaar.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

everyone are tensed n tries calling abir... kuhu comes n tries to talk to varsha but bp says you came to ask about abir naa see there he is... 

BP says he knew abir might take time to come, i left the decision to him he will say everything... (so bp is the one who called abir during bharat to advice him about including meenu 😃) 

mish is seeing all this from balcony..

Abir says its a big day for me like mish n kuku, but i didnt wanna start it with many question so i got help from someone who accepted me as his own to clear my confusion... 

abir goes n calls meenu n they come together  everyone gets happy... title song in bg... kunal n abir together come with meenu.. 

mish is very happy seeing all this.. 

Abir thanks bp for helping, bp says be happy n keep everyone happy like this...

varsha asks kuhu to go inside, jas takes her... 

mish in room thinking one problem solved now kuhu's problem... will i not able to get married in the mandap... 

kuhu n jas come there n jas asks what happen n says to mish she did another drama.. 

varsha n bm welcome abir n kunal.. then neem touching rasam,,., 

as jas asks mishti, meenu comes there jas starts buttering her saying kuhu didnt wanna get married without her... 

mish first gets meenu ashirvad n then kuhu follows.. 

meenu asks if she can take them to mandap.. kuhu agrees, mish denies n says first kuhu will get married.... bm hears it n asks what happens... mish says  as first kuku got married let them this time too... 

meenu says time is less but mish says nothing come between mishbir now, even she has accepted her as bahu.. this shaadi will happen... once kuhu pheres happens i'll come... 

kuhu also requests this time its real shaadi so let me get married... jas bm take her out..

meenu says to mish by doing this you proved i made a mistake in understanding you... 

Saasumaa pe impression wah Mish