Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Feb 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Image result for mishti abir gif"

Epi 245 

MisBir to get Married ??

Episode begins with Raj family looking for Abir .. all are surprised as he gets Meenu to the wedding . Mishti is very happy . So is Raj family and Mah family 

The baraat is welcomed traditional way ... Abir thanks BP for all his support , BP blesses Abir .

Kuhu wants to tell every one about the mandap . But she is sent off to her room , Kuhu shares her wish with Jasmeet . Mishti wonders how the family will react once they know Kuhu’s demand .

Meenu, Rajshri, Jasmeet come to Kuhu Mishti’s room , to take them to mandap .

Mishti tells then that she wanted KuKu wedding first , because it was a remarriage for them , she convinces the ladies . , MisBir could wait . Kuhu is pleased to hear Mishti grant her wish . She leaves for mandap .

At mandap Abir agrees with Mishti n decides to wait for his Bro’s marriage to get over , KuKu get remarried with full rites n rituals at mandap .while a Mishti feels sad alone in her room .

Mishti comes to meet Abir n leads him to a decorated bus ... arrangements for wedding were done on bus roof top 

Abir is very happy to see this arrangement , he hugs. Mishti for this .
as soon as KuKu wedding his over , Jugnu asks the families to come out , he leads them to the bus where MisBir were getting married .

All witness MisBir marriage with glee while Kuhu feels jealous at the attention Mishti was getting . All the rituals go on but they find little space for pheras .. MisBir are stuck , all wonder how to complete pheras atop the bus .

Precap

Jasmeet tells Kuhu during bidaayi that Meenu loved Kuhu but disliked Mishti , Kuhu must never allow this situation to change . Kuhu assures she will never allow this to change .

Jasmeet tells a Mishti that she was from broken family n would break up families . Meenu was right about her ,but warns her not to break uo Raj family . Mishti is very hurt to hear this .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

Mishbir ki shaadi just a day away omggg 🥳

Mishti, Abir get married? 😲

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning everyone 🤗

Good morning/evening people 🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the LU 🤗

Let's see what's in store for us today...

My only wish is for Mishti  to make it clear to the family and more importantly Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! Please don't try to save Kuhu's reputation, everyone needs to be made aware of her zidd!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning everyone 🤗

Meri light good morning🤗 am on time😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

13 minutes have passed, but no sign of the episode?

Garam Sitara 😡

Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone watched episode on fast forward now mishbir get married on top of bus 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sindhulinc

Good morning everyone watched episode on fast forward now mishbir get married on top of bus 

With the pandit, what about mangalsutra, sin door 

everyone are tensed n tries calling abir... kuhu comes n tries to talk to varsha but bp says you came to ask about abir naa see there he is... 

BP says he knew abir might take time to come, i left the decision to him he will say everything... (so bp is the one who called abir during bharat to advice him about including meenu 😃) 

mish is seeing all this from balcony..

Abir says its a big day for me like mish n kuku, but i didnt wanna start it with many question so i got help from someone who accepted me as his own to clear my confusion... 

abir goes n calls meenu n they come together  everyone gets happy... title song in bg... kunal n abir together come with meenu.. 

mish is very happy seeing all this.. 

Abir thanks bp for helping, bp says be happy n keep everyone happy like this...

varsha asks kuhu to go inside, jas takes her... 

mish in room thinking one problem solved now kuhu's problem... will i not able to get married in the mandap... 

kuhu n jas come there n jas asks what happen n says to mish she did another drama.. 

varsha n bm welcome abir n kunal.. then neem touching rasam,,., 

as jas asks mishti, meenu comes there jas starts buttering her saying kuhu didnt wanna get married without her... 

mish first gets meenu ashirvad n then kuhu follows.. 

meenu asks if she can take them to mandap.. kuhu agrees, mish denies n says first kuhu will get married.... bm hears it n asks what happens... mish says  as first kuku got married let them this time too... 

meenu says time is less but mish says nothing come between mishbir now, even she has accepted her as bahu.. this shaadi will happen... once kuhu pheres happens i'll come... 

kuhu also requests this time its real shaadi so let me get married... jas bm take her out..

meenu says to mish by doing this you proved i made a mistake in understanding you... 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone.. 🤗thanks Suta for the thread and Thanks Naina and Diyu for live updates 🤗

MishBir ki shadi  cant wait to read the updates ☺️