Shehnaz Gill 'शहनाज गिल' Punjab Di Katrina Hindustan's Entertainer AT - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Sana is trolling Colors full on🤣

Sana looking so gorgeous and stunning in her new pics and Snapchat.

I would post pics but my internet is a bit iffy

I love how she does not take herself seriously.

Sana,sometimes as a fan you make me wonder- you make me question so many things just because of your uniqueness.

You are that someone very rare- your own person.

Delhi is rife with rumours.

Can't believe what happened in Gujurat could happen in Delhi but then 1984 also happened in Delhi.

The ones who suffer will be the poor and disadvantaged while the rich and middle class who are the biggest purveyors of this retardedness will be safe in their gated communities.

Edited by dahibhalle - 4 years ago

I admire Sana for being her own person and doing her own thing but she needs to be careful about not becoming a one trick pony.

It' s all good when new parents show their newborn pics the first few times,but if it's all you have to show for yourself everytime we meet, things will get awkward 😆

Originally posted by dahibhalle

Listening to Punjabi songs much to my mother's surprise.

Thanks Sana for reacquainting me with my culture.

There are really some very beautiful Punjabi songs out there- one of my recent favs is khab by Akhil- beautiful lyrics and video and not the usual nonsense about daru and jats and their gandasa😆

Khaab is my favorite too. The hindi Bollywood version Duniya was so pale in front of the original one. 

Since u r listening to punjabi songs here are few ones you might like. Or have already heard off. 

They are not the usual daaru wale songs. 

Baari - Bilal Saeed

Madhaniya - Neha Bhasin

Pinjra - Jasmine Sandlas

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Khaab is my favorite too. The hindi Bollywood version Duniya was so pale in front of the original one. 

Since u r listening to punjabi songs here are few ones you might like. Or have already heard off. 

They are not the usual daaru wale songs. 

Baari - Bilal Saeed

Madhaniya - Neha Bhasin

Pinjra - Jasmine Sandlas

Thanks already like Baari, will listen to the others.

Virgan Majeto...oh Sana Sana 🤣

Sana is back to her one liner mode 😎😆

So I was wrong about what I thought was true and even if it is true there is something very offputting about cloak and dagger romances and I don't have the patience for it.

Sana the moron will probably not shut up about it though😡