Shehnaz Gill 'शहनाज गिल' Punjab Di Katrina Hindustan's Entertainer AT - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

But Sana was still sweet to her. I feel like 'phaad k rakhdugi' taking into action😆

Yeah very mature❤️Though its too painful to watch Sana like that though, bichari going through heartaches🤔

Yeah she was sweet to her. 

Yeah both Sana and Paras looked tired. Also the boys who came for Shehnaaz are so Meh!!😳 I mean non of them look husband material to be honest. 

Indeep, Balraaj and that Mayur - doesn't match with Sana. Indeep looks odd, Balraaj was flirting with someone else or it was indeep not sure😆 and Mayur, the PhD guy looks too mature. Also I didn't liked the fact that he was divorced. Sana is just 25 and he's 41. 

Then there's Rohanpreet, he looks like a kid. 🤣 and then there is businessman guy as well who looks fine. I wish they send someone really nice for Shehnaaz as wild card at least. 🤪

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Yeah she was sweet to her. 

Yeah both Sana and Paras looked tired. Also the boys who came for Shehnaaz are so Meh!!😳 I mean non of them look husband material to be honest. 

Indeep, Balraaj and that Mayur - doesn't match with Sana. Indeep looks odd, Balraaj was flirting with someone else or it was indeep not sure😆 and Mayur, the PhD guy looks too mature. Also I didn't liked the fact that he was divorced. Sana is just 25 and he's 41. 

Then there's Rohanpreet, he looks like a kid. 🤣 and then there is businessman guy as well who looks fine. I wish they send someone really nice for Shehnaaz as wild card at least. 🤪

I agree.

All is fine until its not looking cheap from guys' side specially.. the guy who just held her hand in today's promo looks so cheap😆 Ghar k bahir hota tw Sana ne chaanta dhaar lena tha😆

I can't believe people are still finding Sana fake?! Like how come? Itni bhi kia nafrat karni hai aik bandi se😆

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

I can't believe people are still finding Sana fake?! Like how come? Itni bhi kia nafrat karni hai aik bandi se😆

I was telling my mother as to how Sana is still the most talked about contestant from BB and she reminded me of what Shefali Zariwala said about Sana that whether you like or dislike her you cannot ignore Sana.

Sama is a lot of things simultaneously for a lot of people 😆and you can't fix stupid.

Originally posted by dahibhalle

I was telling my mother as to how Sana is still the most talked about contestant from BB and she reminded me of what Shefali Zariwala said about Sana that whether you like or dislike her you cannot ignore Sana.

Sama is a lot of things simultaneously for a lot of people 😆and you can't fix stupid.

Zari was only right about this thing throughout the season.. baki tw 🤢🤣

yeap yeap! so true😆

Added by Crazy Creatives

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago

Am in Delhi at present and a tad uneasy with the situation here.

Really hope peace and better sense prevails.

Originally posted by dahibhalle

Am in Delhi at present and a tad uneasy with the situation here.

Really hope peace and better sense prevails.

True. I was in Delhi Sometime back and I feel safe that now I'm not there. The situation is bad there. I'm worried for my friends. Hope situation gets controlled there.

So the judge who said we will not allow a repeat of 1984 in Delhi has been transferred. India never change.

Sana's posts were liked by the Kakkars - hopefully translates into songs for her.

Listening to Punjabi songs much to my mother's surprise.

Thanks Sana for reacquainting me with my culture.

There are really some very beautiful Punjabi songs out there- one of my recent favs is khab by Akhil- beautiful lyrics and video and not the usual nonsense about daru and jats and their gandasa😆