Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Main bhi hostel main rehti hun. Agar airtel ka sim ho toh Airtel live pe dekhlo 

Mera sim abhi kuch din pehle hi corrupt ho gaya

And waise Laptop bhi hai aur WiFi bhi kuch jugaad ho jayega 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Arey behena chill🤗

Hum toh hostel main rehte hai

We toh dont have cable only🥺

Aww that so sweet of u Alexia ðŸ¤— hope u ll be able to see it on time too 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Aww that so sweet of u Alexia ðŸ¤— hope u ll be able to see it on time too 

I am as sweet as karela Ziva🤣

Do saal ke baad I will be free from hostel then I will see on time if its there{its should be}

fatssrilanka thumbnail

True all her dialogue are so impactful it hits you hard creative have done a wonderful job and aura who plays this character so brilliantly. Makes you think about all the discrimination that was major part of our society in that time sold in the name of "customs"

One more thing I liked in today's episode was Bondita mocking at her mami when she was trying to sweet talk her into making her eat kheer and Bondita too said that she was never good to her and how come suddenly she has changed. This made me laugh and her poor mami was dumbstruck as usual ðŸ˜† 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today's episode was beautiful. Her questions were on point , she even questioned her mami for being too sweet. That part was funny.

I really , really hope this show gets good trps , enough to sustain well & good on Colors. I really want more people to watch this. I wonder will the trp aunties actually watch such a progressive show ?? There's no romance , no supernatural factor. What's in there for them ??

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Today's episode was beautiful. Her questions were on point , she even questioned her mami for being too sweet. That part was funny.

I really , really hope this show gets good trps , enough to sustain well & good on Colors. I really want more people to watch this. I wonder will the trp aunties actually watch such a progressive show ?? There's no romance , no supernatural factor. What's in there for them ??

Trp aunties did gave a lot of love to balika vadhu and uttaran so i think our show will fare well 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

This is what I'm worried about too. Mostly Indian audience don't like to watch progressive shows but are very happy to watch a scheming and plotting of a mother in law and a daughter in law, extra marital affairs and what not. But, I do hope this show does wonders and somehow manages to garner TRPs. 

adoreyou thumbnail

Trp aunties did gave a lot of love to balika vadhu and uttaran so i think our show will fare well 

Oh I completely forgot these two shows. That was long ago , I hope our show receives the same amount of love.

I saw the online trp just now ( not sure if it's true ) on Twitter , https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1229660236363051009?s=19

This aint that bad for a new show.

adoreyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

This is what I'm worried about too. Mostly Indian audience don't like to watch progressive shows but are very happy to watch a scheming and plotting of a mother in law and a daughter in law, extra marital affairs and what not. But, I do hope this show does wonders and somehow manages to garner TRPs. 

Exactly , you know Indian audience did give a lot of love to progressive shows in the early 2000's. I don't know what happened after that , people love to watch supernatural shows or love to see the female lead being treated like a doormat , FL running back to her cheater ML. I don't know if the audience would actually like this which questions almost everything they are used to. I hope they do because if they don't noone will try to bring any change in the Indian TV further.

Edit : just to add watching supernatural shows isn't a bad thing , I watch one or two for fun but the audience should give a chance to shows like this too which portrays the reality or tries to bring a change in Indian TV.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am a little worried about the same , with the bhagyas ruling the charts where the FL is treated like a kachra , will this show actually work ?

It will be unfortunate if the CV's fail to execute the story just because of the trp. 

The cast deserves better. But its Sashi Sumeet hence this show might work. I have hope.