Bondita is a star

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Bondita - ye reet jisne bhi banayi wk bhi achi nahi banayi lagata hai usko koi beti nahi hogi varna aise reet bhi banata jo betiyon ko pasand aya"

"Tere bina doli chadongi isse bara abshagun hoga koi"

Hats off!! To the dialogue writer seriously brilliant just brilliant 👏👏. And to aura for how brilliantly she potrays this character 👏👏

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Yaar this is great

I love her innocent dialogues 

Whoever is the writer he/she deserves apppreciation for that

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Yaar this is great

I love her innocent dialogues 

Whoever is the writer he/she deserves apppreciation for that

Ikr all the dialogues are so impactful without being preachy the dialogue writer has done such a fab job writing such thought provoking with little girl and her innocence taking the centre stage. 

The person all the awards out there for their brilliant job

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Ikr all the dialogues are so impactful without being preachy the dialogue writer has done such a fab job writing such thought provoking with little girl and her innocence taking the centre stage. 

The person all the awards out there for their brilliant job

I so agree with you. The way they have put such deep dialogues without any lecture type thing sounds pretty awesome. And the way they have kept her innocence in mind is fab

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Agree with both of you. When Bondita said these dialogues I felt a tinge of sadness and was left wondering how the women of that era must have survived. They were so helpless in front of their so called husbands. Specially the widows. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Agree with both of you. When Bondita said these dialogues I felt a tinge of sadness and was left wondering how the women of that era must have survived. They were so helpless in front of their so called husbands. Specially the widows. 

True all her dialogue are so impactful it hits you hard creative have done a wonderful job and aura who plays this character so brilliantly. Makes you think about all the discrimination that was major part of our society in that time sold in the name of "customs"

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree BB has great and heavy dialogues ....hats off to the dialogue writer who is bringing the character alive through his/her dialogues.

Am yet to see tday's epi ....my cable isn't working😡 ...am waiting to see it online 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Agree BB has great and heavy dialogues ....hats off to the dialogue writer who is bringing the character alive through his/her dialogues.

Am yet to see tday's epi ....my cable isn't working😡 ...am waiting to see it online 

Arey behena chill🤗

Hum toh hostel main rehte hai

We toh dont have cable only🥺

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Those dialogues hit differently.

Widows not being able to attend their daughters marriage is still pretty much prevalent. It's just sad how such baseless discriminations still exist.

" Pati ke bad Khana khaungi to Khana zyada swadisht hoga Kya " 

They know how to write man !! Hats off.

Loved , loved today's episode. By far my favorite one.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Arey behena chill🤗

Hum toh hostel main rehte hai

We toh dont have cable only🥺

Main bhi hostel main rehti hun. Agar airtel ka sim ho toh Airtel live pe dekhlo