Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

Saavi Naman ka track chod diya kuch nahi dikhaya , infact GUL shift Naman from Nazar to JinnπŸ˜†and introduces him as Aman's cousin.🀣

PiAnsh kids RiAd are gayab from whole Finale episode, KYu bahi are they not part of PiAnshπŸ€ͺnot even in flashbacks they were show.

Flashbacks ko chod I waited their physical presence in the episode.

Naman has  gone to Dillu in Jinn Do share when did this happen 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, this soulmate thing reminded me... Mo has actually unintentionally brought Piansh closer many times...

True! πŸ˜†

Yesterday was the first time my maa didn't give me a Mo wala look... πŸ€£

Well, my mom has no idea about Nazar so...... πŸ€” 

Visharika ki ye ek quality Pia main aa jaati and KSR ki ye wali quality Ansh main... What say??

β˜ΊοΈ Overheating se mera laptop ka screen phaat jata. πŸ˜› 

Of course!! This one is too impactful and is really special as both were performing. And extra special for me cos my wish of watching Piansh's Tandav was fulfilled!!

Mine too! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Agree Mo got them close!!

Lol.

Hi5, agree seriously ek quality ani chahiye thi. Hence shared my theory of Ansh pulling Piya to romance with new powers.

Even for me!! It was such a perfect and balanced epi.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I'm blown away by your post Nushy. πŸ₯³  I'm a little tired today otherwise i would have said more.

That's so sweet of you dear! Take your time. πŸ˜Š This was a brilliant episode and I want to read everyone's point. πŸ˜Ž

πŸ€—A little quibbles but apart from that a good epi 

Guys didn't i say Happy ending hoga.  Madhura u were saying i was gonna have to start looking for new names.

For that, tumhari mu mein ghee shakkar! πŸ€—

Me* Balle Balle 

What say now?

Believe me, when the episode ended I was like, Alisha bach gayi! Naam nahi dhoondhna padega ab! πŸ˜†

Nushy dear like Mo πŸ˜ˆ I don't bet on loosing odds.  I was 100% sure it was was gonna end happy for everyone 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Agree completely with you...

Definitely, a Fantastic ending!! Also way it was pure, crisp and simple, but heart to heart. Like one of my friends did tell me, it was a low budget one and so low compared to Navratri, but that was the beauty. They evolved and Ansh getting wings and the fight seq, and loved the fact they come to temple, kuch bhi kaho Rathods do remember their Lord.

It was definitely a fantastic ending... pure, crisp and simple. That scene of Ansh getting his wings, then the Tandav and then the last part where he killed Mo... Just amazing!!!

Rathods never forget their Lord... Chahe kuch ho jaye, they never forget to pray.

Indeed, a Lot!! Haan cast ne kal kasam li thi, hum emotional hue toh fans ko bhi karke chodenge.

Aur cast ne apni kasam poori bhi kar di... I was really very emotional both while watching the episode as well as while watching their farewell video.

Yes, I do and that's an awesome news, cos haan we are used to discuss now. Hope Nikki also stays.

I am going nowhere... Yahin rahenge. 

Aur jayenge bhi kahan? Hope you two also remain here.

And if you guys find some new shows worth giving a shot, do tell me also.

True!! Kya yaar, par kal smacking bhi maaf. Loved one more dialogue of Mo, when Piya screamed ye Ansh hai, and Mo told in a cool tone, maine kab mana kiya ye Ansh hai par ye mera challenger hai, Lol!!

Kal last episode tha isiliye sab maaf kar rahe hain... And that scene was really nice. I really liked Mona there. The way she coolly said those lines... Really liked it. And this is why I say that Gul did an amazing job with the entire cast.

Yes, dear be any of them, baki sab ek taraf, they will always run to save the other. Ansh pe toh dil aya, but even Piya did same, and such transparency and development in a couple is rare. ROFL yes, on MoPi.

Agree completely... Baaki sab ek taraf. Piansh will always run to save each other.

In fact, this reminded me of previous year's Mahashivratri ME... PL killed Pia and Ansh picked her up, went into the temple, did the Tandav, brought Pia back to life... But, he left Adi lying there on the ground!! 

What if Mo would have come there and kidnapped him again??

Ansh will seriously need to do it, cos many times Piya becomes too sanskari and says, Ansh abhi kaise? Lol..

TBH, in this case I want Pia to follow Visharika's footsteps and Ansh to follow KSR Ansh... πŸ˜†

Well that sounds great, and yes he has always matched her but he himself admitted Niyati is a great dancer amongst the two, and classical it's complex to match up, but he did great. Plus then again I love Niyati's dance, like d4 was mainly that, western forms but she nailed them. So way I see it, she got more exposure too on dance, like Harsh got more exposure to action, considering his previous show. Rofl, what an analysis I made. I agree, dikkat toh hui hogi, but he managed well, and Niyati was so much in the mood, that she was super swift. Honestly they could have done more rehearsals, it would have been great. Wished team didn't rush.

Agree completely... Harsh himself had admitted that Niyati is a great dancer. And in classical, it is difficult to match up. 

Also, I don't think they had done too many rehearsals as they were shooting for the episodes too side by side. 

Plus Harsh's sherwani. As I said earlier too, Tandav is not a form of dance that you can do wearing a sherwani... They could have made him remove the upper long coat of the sherwani and given him some light kurta... It would have helped.

Anyways, overall it was a great episode...

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, Alisha.

You were totally right, and am really happy we got the happy ending, didn't think we will get it and such a great Finale too. Even I thought, you won't have to hunt names.

Also since we did get a happy ending, am gonna do a VM too. Like I had actually decided to take Nushy ki request of VM if ending was happy, plus it was too emotional. 

Will look forward to it. In case u want to store in the vm section here media thread is available 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ€—This definitely was irritating, I saw in night again, and it ruined the impact. Well explained.

Exactly!!! It ruined both the impact as well as my mood... 

Yes, he has super powers.

Panditji is definitely a class apart πŸ˜Ž

Exactly!! They wanted the impact, socha itne jaldi if she jumped toh pehle pahuchegi. So they were like bowling karvate hai Piya se, lol. 

I agree... They wanted impact so they made her do a little bit of running first. Uske baad jump karwaya...

Even the pit, as you said suddenly became ultra deep, chalo benefit of doubt to the sanatan agni. Basically, cos of their powers, DD ke lava didn't touch them and Piya chanted JDMK.

Yes, I gave the benefit of doubt to the Sanatan Agni. Warna the pit dug by Ansh was not so deep...

True!! Naseeb.

Mo has one special naseeb... Marne se pehle live dance performance!!

Yeah, pura mess up kiya..matlab kuch bhi. I was like chodo, aakhri din hai unka.

Yeah... Aakhiri din tha, kar liya jo karna tha!!

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely with you...

Definitely, a Fantastic ending!! Also way it was pure, crisp and simple, but heart to heart. Like one of my friends did tell me, it was a low budget one and so low compared to Navratri, but that was the beauty. They evolved and Ansh getting wings and the fight seq, and loved the fact they come to temple, kuch bhi kaho Rathods do remember their Lord.

It was definitely a fantastic ending... pure, crisp and simple. That scene of Ansh getting his wings, then the Tandav and then the last part where he killed Mo... Just amazing!!!

Rathods never forget their Lord... Chahe kuch ho jaye, they never forget to pray.

Indeed, a Lot!! Haan cast ne kal kasam li thi, hum emotional hue toh fans ko bhi karke chodenge.

Aur cast ne apni kasam poori bhi kar di... I was really very emotional both while watching the episode as well as while watching their farewell video.

Yes, I do and that's an awesome news, cos haan we are used to discuss now. Hope Nikki also stays.

I am going nowhere... Yahin rahenge. 

Aur jayenge bhi kahan? Hope you two also remain here.

And if you guys find some new shows worth giving a shot, do tell me also.

True!! Kya yaar, par kal smacking bhi maaf. Loved one more dialogue of Mo, when Piya screamed ye Ansh hai, and Mo told in a cool tone, maine kab mana kiya ye Ansh hai par ye mera challenger hai, Lol!!

Kal last episode tha isiliye sab maaf kar rahe hain... And that scene was really nice. I really liked Mona there. The way she coolly said those lines... Really liked it. And this is why I say that Gul did an amazing job with the entire cast.

Yes, dear be any of them, baki sab ek taraf, they will always run to save the other. Ansh pe toh dil aya, but even Piya did same, and such transparency and development in a couple is rare. ROFL yes, on MoPi.

Agree completely... Baaki sab ek taraf. Piansh will always run to save each other.

In fact, this reminded me of previous year's Mahashivratri ME... PL killed Pia and Ansh picked her up, went into the temple, did the Tandav, brought Pia back to life... But, he left Adi lying there on the ground!! 

What if Mo would have come there and kidnapped him again??

Ansh will seriously need to do it, cos many times Piya becomes too sanskari and says, Ansh abhi kaise? Lol..

TBH, in this case I want Pia to follow Visharika's footsteps and Ansh to follow KSR Ansh... πŸ˜†

Well that sounds great, and yes he has always matched her but he himself admitted Niyati is a great dancer amongst the two, and classical it's complex to match up, but he did great. Plus then again I love Niyati's dance, like d4 was mainly that, western forms but she nailed them. So way I see it, she got more exposure too on dance, like Harsh got more exposure to action, considering his previous show. Rofl, what an analysis I made. I agree, dikkat toh hui hogi, but he managed well, and Niyati was so much in the mood, that she was super swift. Honestly they could have done more rehearsals, it would have been great. Wished team didn't rush.

Agree completely... Harsh himself had admitted that Niyati is a great dancer. And in classical, it is difficult to match up. 

Also, I don't think they had done too many rehearsals as they were shooting for the episodes too side by side. 

Plus Harsh's sherwani. As I said earlier too, Tandav is not a form of dance that you can do wearing a sherwani... They could have made him remove the upper long coat of the sherwani and given him some light kurta... It would have helped.

Anyways, overall it was a great episode...

Nikki i don't whether you're watching S2 but i saw the epi and i'm staying to watch Nazar 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Agree Mo got them close!!

Lol.

Hi5, agree seriously ek quality ani chahiye thi. Hence shared my theory of Ansh pulling Piya to romance with new powers.

Even for me!! It was such a perfect and balanced epi.

Hain na? Mo unintentionally got Piansh closer...

At least ye ek quality to aani hi chahiye thi... And even I was thinking of the same. Ansh pulling Pia with his new powers just like he pulled her when she was going to call Nishant. 

Agreed. It was a perfect and a balanced episode, much better than what we expected...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Nikki i don't whether you're watching S2 but i saw the epi and i'm staying to watch Nazar 

Well, as of now I haven't watched the episode... I will watch tonight and then tell whether I will watch S2 or not.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, we knew we were gonna take permanent Sanyas but the ending really made us Sadhu, no? 😈 I let go off my anger for NishVed, Nikki let go off bloopers and you forgave Piya! Wah!!!

Well that sounds great, and yes he has always matched her but he himself admitted Niyati is a great dancer amongst the two, and classical it's complex to match up, but he did great. Plus then again I love Niyati's dance, like d4 was mainly that, western forms but she nailed them. So way I see it, she got more exposure too on dance, like Harsh got more exposure to action, considering his previous show. Rofl, what an analysis I made.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Honestly they could have done more rehearsals, it would have been great. Wished team didn't rush.

Me too! 😊