Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Humne socha last episode ka review dene ke saath-saath ek chota-sa shock bhi de dein... 😆 

😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ansh in his senses, never misunderstood Piya and blamed her or manhandled her.

Am ignoring separation phase here, cos both literally messed up..and makers forced that.

Then even Piya, always stood with Ansh and decided to protect him and solve things, inspite of him telling her to go away. They were always together.

Neither of the leads, doing an over exhibition of their names, and saying we wil do this and that, it's in most shows, ki itna time jata hai attitude dikhane me and naam batane me, ki utne me character development ho jati.

Then both Piansh coming from similar family backgrounds..like some similarity, cos way they show in many shows, it's actually impossible...and impractical ki leads will meet, but they have a love story..lol.  Like guy is a millionaire and girl is from a very low income family.

Major thing, trust, transparency, bonding of Piansh and their character development.

Beautifully put! 👏 

However, when Piya was introduced, there was significant financial difference shown between them. Nishant came much later in the picture.  

Other than that, agree with you completely. It's actually the main reason that I have developed such strong disliking for Drama genre in general. For creating drama, they just mess things up. 🤔

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Totally!! Well said.

Yes, it's rare for me also to find one, so I keep switching..and aaj kal good shows ki kami hai.

Interesting to know. Totally understandable..like I have decided to see RS scenes baki drama se am out.

🤗

Aaj kal achhe shows ki kami hai...

In fact, I was telling you about Kaal Bhairav Rahasya... It used to be my favourite show when it was telecasted. This show had a perfect blend of both science and God. Neither did it mock people's faith on God by proving that science is greater than God nor did it prove that science is nothing... I just loved it.

There were a few scenes which actually showed the balance between science and God...

And in fact, I actually have a few of the episodes downloaded... They did an amazing job with that show.

And just like Nazar, it also had a second season... And that season was an absolute disaster!! I was really disappointed with its second season.

I hope I didn't bore you with my long rant on that show... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Am ignoring separation phase here, cos both literally messed up..and makers forced that.

Then even Piya, always stood with Ansh and decided to protect him and solve things, inspite of him telling her to go away. They were always together.

Neither of the leads, doing an over exhibition of their names, and saying we wil do this and that, it's in most shows, ki itna time jata hai attitude dikhane me and naam batane me, ki utne me character development ho jati.

Then both Piansh coming from similar family backgrounds..like some similarity, cos way they show in many shows, it's actually impossible...and impractical ki leads will meet, but they have a love story..lol.  Like guy is a millionaire and girl is from a very low income family.

Major thing, trust, transparency, bonding of Piansh and their character development.

Beautifully put! 👏 

However, when Piya was introduced, there was significant financial difference shown between them. Nishant came much later in the picture.  

Other than that, agree with you completely. It's actually the main reason that I have developed such strong disliking for Drama genre in general. For creating drama, they just mess things up. 🤔

Thanks.😃

True, but then again college was common and Davansh and Daivik concept..at least some reason..

True! Hi5.

Madhura.. thumbnail

🤗

Aaj kal achhe shows ki kami hai...

In fact, I was telling you about Kaal Bhairav Rahasya... It used to be my favourite show when it was telecasted. This show had a perfect blend of both science and God. Neither did it mock people's faith on God by proving that science is greater than God nor did it prove that science is nothing... I just loved it.

There were a few scenes which actually showed the balance between science and God...

And in fact, I actually have a few of the episodes downloaded... They did an amazing job with that show.

And just like Nazar, it also had a second season... And that season was an absolute disaster!! I was really disappointed with its second season.

I hope I didn't bore you with my long rant on that show... 

True!!

That's awesome, and fabulous. Great, you have them.

Well, honestly 2nd seasons ruin things. Very few have done justice. They tend to mess up.

Definitely, you didn't.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes, I still have those episodes...

Well, honestly 2nd seasons ruin things. Very few have done justice. They tend to mess up.

Ruin things?? Mess up?? Boss, that second season was a complete disaster!!

Khair chodiye!! Let's be back to Nazar now... 😆

Definitely, you didn't.

🤗 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, I still have those episodes...

Ruin things?? Mess up?? Boss, that second season was a complete disaster!!

Khair chodiye!! Let's be back to Nazar now... 😆

Definitely, you didn't.

🤗 

Exactly!! Let's not ruin moods by second seasons, and enjoy.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Agree with whatever you said Nikki, both replies. Hence am not quoting you.

Now, a normal discussion on what I loved about Piansh and what other shows mess

Beautifully put... 👏

Madhura.. thumbnail

Beautifully put... 👏

Thanks so much!!😃

Madhura.. thumbnail

Aaj discussions ke chakkar me, mere creations reh gaye.