Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Huhhh šŸ˜³? I don't even remember seeing that in the promo for Wednesday's episode. šŸ˜† That'll be a treat to watch I guess if it does happen.

I mean it could be a lie, since they don't actually show the marriage, but what's the point of lying to family?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDn6DVWHW28/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I mean it could be a lie, since they don't actually show the marriage, but what's the point of lying to family?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDn6DVWHW28/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Thanks for sharing. I like these promos cause they are slightly more revealing in comparison to the ones shown on TV after the episode ends. I even followed the director of Malaal-e-Yaar on Instagram because I couldnā€™t wait more than a day or two to watch the extended promos on HUM TV itself. 

So Iā€™m thinking that Ali actually did marry Sara, probably. I mean, I see no point of him lying to his family because itā€™s gonna get him nothing except taunts and everyones gonna be ashamed of him. But then again, Sara could blackmail him and say something like ā€œTell your family we got married or I do __________ā€ and Ali succumbed to it cause he does not want her to commit suicide or take any drastic step in general. But I think knowing Sara, she would take full advantage and have him marry her and in turn distance Mahi and Ali. Guess we will see what actually caused all of this mess next week. You can tell soon enough Mahi wonā€™t be so accepting of this whole drama Ali is doing; especially with what heā€™s gonna say sheā€™s ought to lose her cool. Aliā€™s mom is definitely going to either throw Ali out the house or not talk to him cause she heavily dissaproves of Saraā€™s presence in the house.

So basically this is the rundown of the last 2-3 weeks with this show. :

Ali marries Mahi, and Sara is terribly heartbroken. Ali brings Mahi to his house and his dad blocks them since he is against the marriage and says all these rude things to Mahi, hurts her feelings and Ali drops the car keys and his credit card on the floor to signify that he does not need his father, and leaves as he refuses to tolerate his father's behavior. Mahi's dad sees them walking on the road and takes them to Mahi's house and Ali feels a bit embarrassed about living in his wife's maayka. Ali starts job-hunting to the small dismay of Mahi's family (they don't get mad; they tell Ali it's okay for him to stay in the house), but later Ali's dad gets into an accident and suddenly changes all his ways, feeling as if God gave him another chance to live and accepts Mahi and Ali into his own house; hence, Mahi gets ruksat and goes to Ali's house. Throughout these episodes the main focus of the story is Mahi-Ali while Sara sort of takes a backseat. She does pull her usual antics where she holds Ali's hand, flirts unsuccessfully and all but most scenes are Mahi-Ali. Then after the sasural drama story shifts to Sara's dad who wants jaaydat ka hissa and goes and says a lot of stuff to Mahi's dad about it and breaks his heart with the rude things he says. He passes away that night. Sara is surprised when her mother wakes her up saying Mahi's dad has passed away and Mahi is heartbroken hearing the news. The grandmother tells Sara's dad this is all his fault as if he didn't act so rudely and disgustingly none of this would happen and he wouldn't have died and he feels really guilty about it. He gets the jaaydat ka hissa from the grandmother but is told they must find another house now, and Sara's mom gets mad about this and says it's been years but she still has no respect in the house compared to Mahi's mom. Mahi-Ali are doing well but Sara decides to pull full game and enter their life. She sits with them at their house, and begins to try to talk Mahi into being against Ali but it dosen't really work as Ali still loves Mahi no matter what. However later Sara loses her mind and tells Ali how she loves him so much and he can't leave her, she will die. Ali thinks about how she said she will die and decides that he will pretend to start liking her so that she does not take a step like suicide because his friend's girlfriend did that and he does not want Sara to do the same. He even tells Mahi and his mother about his plan. Sara knows, but she feels she will get him eventually as while he keeps faking she thinks he will fall in love with him.

Thanks for this brief summary Azaan 

azaanabbas thumbnail

I don't really know how to feel about this show anymore. 

Ali told Sara to get engaged to the guy her parents wanted to. She tells him she'll kill herself if he dosen't accept her. He says do it, and then she slits her wrist and lands in the hospital. A bunch of Sara being desperate for Ali and then Ali-Mahi romance, then things take a turn where Ali and Sara got married and now it's caused chaos. Ammo died as well after forgiving Sara's father. Ali and Mahi are getting distant now cause of Sara and things are getting really repetitive. Sara ka wohi "I love you Ali don't leave me" and Ali having no spine.

Ali told Sara to get engaged to the guy her parents wanted to. She tells him she'll kill herself if he dosen't accept her. He says do it, and then she slits her wrist and lands in the hospital. A bunch of Sara being desperate for Ali and then Ali-Mahi romance, then things take a turn where Ali and Sara got married and now it's caused chaos. Ammo died as well after forgiving Sara's father. Ali and Mahi are getting distant now cause of Sara and things are getting really repetitive. Sara ka wohi "I love you Ali don't leave me" and Ali having no spine.

So the main plot is regarding 2 marriages of Ali.

Sammi266 thumbnail

You're a hero, Azaan, for sticking with this one, lol.

So Ali does marry Sara- that's so strange. Also, are we back trying suicide if someone rejects you plot? They also did that in MTA recently, didn't they? I thought we'd stopped showing that in dramas/movies. Ajeeb zabardasti hai. 

Edited by Sammi266 - 3 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail

You're a hero, Azaan, for sticking with this one, lol.

So Ali does marry Sara- that's so strange. Also, are we back trying suicide if someone rejects you plot? They also did that in MTA recently, didn't they? I thought we'd stopped showing that in dramas/movies. Ajeeb zabardasti hai. 

Only for Azekah šŸ˜† Otherwise I wouldā€™ve quit this a long time ago. 

Yeah he does. I didnā€™t think he would honestly, I thought it would be a side affair. And yeah they showed that in Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida too. Itā€™s like we went back to early-mid 2010s plots where they would show suicide as the anjaam or suicide as the solution to getting the guy . Iā€™m not one of those people who believes dramas should be a moral compass for society, but they shouldnā€™t really show this in dramas cause some people do get ideas.

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In MTA Shayan is fascinated with the idea that Shafaq can die for him. šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ˜ƒ

Sammi266 thumbnail

Only for Azekah šŸ˜† Otherwise I wouldā€™ve quit this a long time ago. 

Yeah he does. I didnā€™t think he would honestly, I thought it would be a side affair. And yeah they showed that in Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida too. Itā€™s like we went back to early-mid 2010s plots where they would show suicide as the anjaam or suicide as the solution to getting the guy . Iā€™m not one of those people who believes dramas should be a moral compass for society, but they shouldnā€™t really show this in dramas cause some people do get ideas.

Acha, I did think Ali would marry Sarah eventually but after his marriage with Mahi had ended (because of Sarah, lol). I still think Mahi will end up leaving him and will get married to that other guy. But I just caught a promo and Mahi's pregnant now? 

Waise, looking at Azekah's instagram- she seems to be mostly filming for this drama at the moment. So I assume we shouldn't expect Dunk anytime soon?

Yeah, I don't think all dramas should be completely sanitised from a moral point of view either, as long as they're not actively glorifying evil/damaging behaviour, which I personally don't think they do. I do have the right to choose not to watch things I don't like which is why I generally stay away from the ones with infidelity, lol. But I really don't like the suicide for love angle, because people will get ideas from this and it's so incredibly toxic to hold people hostage in relationships like that. And with this drama, I feel like there's a good chance that Sarah and Ali might be end-game and what kind of message is that exactly?

azaanabbas thumbnail

Acha, I did think Ali would marry Sarah eventually but after his marriage with Mahi had ended (because of Sarah, lol). I still think Mahi will end up leaving him and will get married to that other guy. But I just caught a promo and Mahi's pregnant now? 

Waise, looking at Azekah's instagram- she seems to be mostly filming for this drama at the moment. So I assume we shouldn't expect Dunk anytime soon?

Yeah, I don't think all dramas should be completely sanitised from a moral point of view either, as long as they're not actively glorifying evil/damaging behaviour, which I personally don't think they do. I do have the right to choose not to watch things I don't like which is why I generally stay away from the ones with infidelity, lol. But I really don't like the suicide for love angle, because people will get ideas from this and it's so incredibly toxic to hold people hostage in relationships like that. And with this drama, I feel like there's a good chance that Sarah and Ali might be end-game and what kind of message is that exactly?

For some reason, I thought Mahi would die and Sarah would marry Ali and they'd gradually fall in love; cause of the title Tera Ghum Aur Hum. Would've liked that story better than this, honestly. And yes. Mahi's pregnant. I honestly think that's what holding Ali back... but I do think her baby is going to die because Sarah got strong abortion medicine from a clinic to kill Mahi's child, and apparently the medicine is so strong the mother might not even be able to get pregnant again. 

I think she's filming the end because this show barely started pre-COVID, but they still managed to shoot enough for the show to start running biweekly. I hope Dunk comes soon, probably once Bikhray Moti ends. 

Yeah as long as certain things arent glorified I'm okay with it. I tend to stay away from child-based topics like Umeed, Bikhre Moti, etc. Its depressing. Unless they show Mahi turn super evil, I don't think Ali-Sarah would be endgame at all.