Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol 🀣 but I think now she's genuine  aage tu time hi batayega as it's long way .now real test will start.asim career will begin I m sure he will sign movies and then see what will happen but I hope he stay real n grounded we have examples like ayushmann n Rajkummar who were dating before there first movies or launch.so let's seeπŸ‘πŸΌ

I will miss your posts πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arrey yaar chod do ab Himanshi koπŸ˜†

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

People discuss about Shukla fixed winner and talk crap about sidnaaz then only when it comes to Asim and Himanshi people realise show is over.

While discussing rest of things they don't remember that show is over.

Nobody has gone and told Asim to leave Himanshi but one can have individual opinions right.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wtf did I read "There's nothing wrong in it if she's with Asim for AsiManshi"... seriously? πŸ€£

and I've not seen standing up for Asim on social media. His Twitter fans are the biggest witness of it.

and yea we should stop attacking Himanshi cause she's sooo soo innocent and delicate but hey continue to spread negativity and hatred against Siddharth and attack him in the same forum! right? what hypocrisy what double standards. πŸ€£

anyways, I'm gonna make one post anti thread on some members request β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

TanviSmile : You echoed my thoughts very well. I don't have any problem with Asim anymore or with their relationship or why she's with him or he should break-up with her. It's their life, their choice but I can make threads on her or what I feel about her intention. None can STOP me 

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will miss 2 things the most about the show and this forum.

Your posts on Himanshi

Munna's posts on Arhaan.

Hilarious stuff πŸ˜†

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Man Asim should see these clips...

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

People discuss about Shukla fixed winner and talk crap about sidnaaz then only when it comes to Asim and Himanshi people realise show is over.

While discussing rest of things they don't remember that show is over.

Nobody has gone and told Asim to leave Himanshi but one can have individual opinions right.

Asim and Himanshi have officially declared that they are in a relationship and they are looking to get married if things work out well for them.

On the other hand Shukla and SG have not made themselves clear about their relationship despite indulging in all kinds of stuff that a couple in relationship do on national television.So they will be talked about.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

LissanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†we love himanshi lol

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Asim and Himanshi have officially declared that they are in a relationship and they are looking to get married if things work out well for them.

On the other hand Shukla and SG have not made themselves clear about their relationship despite indulging in all kinds of stuff that a couple in relationship do on national television.So they will be talked about.

Asim and Himanshi after BB have come under the radar of public opinion! .... They have earned their fans and haters. So they are bound to be talked about as public figures!

Asim and Himanshi can take the decision they like but it's also true everyone is entitled to their views. We can't stop others from stating what they feel for Himanshi or even Asim. I never got bogged down with others opinions on Asim. Neither should you when it comes to Himanshi!

Even if the show has ended people have the right to state their opinions be it on Sidnaaz or Asimanshi. So let it be! :)

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Sid tu Mila bhi nahi  sg se after packup.rita aunty was calling shenaaz that call her here in vanity but she was busy in interviews.he just called her when she called many times n then she send him message but yes he started following him so they r on good note πŸ‘