Bigg Boss 13

Himanshi exposure for the 85th time! 😂

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Watch this clip. I pity those who still think this girl is genuine with Asim πŸ˜† she even said she'll miss Bhau more than Asim. But the moment she saw AsiManshi hype on SM she started chanting AsiManshi AsiManshi in every post of hers and used that hashtag even in her solo pics. πŸ€£ Asim became everything for her and she completely stopped missing and talking about Shefali and Bhau.

ps - this is BiggBuzz IV right after her eviction. πŸ˜ˆ

She's with Asim only for clout. 

https://twitter.com/AnihaAsimians/status/1229251269820321795?s=19

omg. watch this one too.

https://twitter.com/AnihaAsimians/status/1229251649182617600?s=09

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yaar, humaare sochne na sochne se it doesn't matter. Ye Asim ki personal life hai, he can judge her better, bcoz he has lived with her. Adult hai woh acha khasaπŸ˜†

All we watch is a few idhar udhar ke ivs & 1hr ka epi (woh bhi with heavy editing) from 24hrs, so I will give her the benefit of doubt.

Sab Insaan hi hote hain, and even if HK se galti hui, then thats okay. People in the BB house have been worseπŸ˜†

And going by HK ke current ivs, they are only good things about both Asim and Rashmi. Isliye for my own mental peace I will leave it on Asim to decide.

(PS: Not a HK or Asimanshi fan)

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can we just STOP attacking Himanshi??

Asim said they are in love. Himanshi said they are in relationship. There is no other GF of Asim.

SO what's world's problem? Live & let Live.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Please stop speading negativity. Its there personal life. They are happy with each other and we should not judge anyone's feelings.  Maybe she realized about her feelings later. Even in her recent interviews she mentioned bhau aur jahan taak SJ ki baat hai.Shefali has said many bad things for asim and himanshi so thats why now HK is not much close to her. Please leave her. Stop judging her. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whether she is with Asim because of the clout or because she wants to be with him is of no consequence for anyone else from now on because they are not part of any reality show now.

What Asim and Himanshi do with their lives is their own business.

Asim also understands how his personal equation with Himanshi can result in collaboration on professional front. They both benefit from each other.

If they do it genuinely for each other and benefit from this association I don't think anyone else should have problem with it.

She helped Asim soften his image while on the show and stood up for Asim and supported him from outside.So if she wants to cash in on AsiManshi I don't see anything wrong in it.

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If said about Sid it's likebsweetbfor u all if himamshi then no 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Asim said they are in love. Himanshi said they are in relationship. There is no other GF of Asim.

Yes we can....lets ATTACK Sid fans instead🀣

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Wish the same had been applied for Shukla too🀣. But na..it took brave heart to accept defeat. πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Wish the same had been applied for Shukla too🀣. But na..it took brave heart to accept defeat. πŸ˜†

arre Sid ko toh jaane doh...he is a celebrity...yahan toh fans per attack kar rahe hain ye log...aur uske baad moral lectures...live and let live..wah wah...

Image result for hritik roshan gif

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Olee asim is bacha n shirtless innocent,victim bacha forever lol . Like sidnaz ,asimanshi lol. sukla imitation lol .