Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Aww...this was really cute. Even I noticed it the second time around....Mishti leaning in and nuzzling...hayeeee❤️

I love when they show little moments like this of Mishti basking in her love for Abir....the way she is expressive in her love and not typical shy types is what makes her character stand out :)

And their smiles are just so cute together :)

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

you wish Abhi this is what gonna happen according to segment mishbir getting married on top of bus but bhaag ki shaadi depends on situation 😆

yeh news kab aaya re?

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤗🤗

My mood got better the instant I saw the dheere dheere sequence.Haan even I noticed the mirror.....first dheere dheere had some awesome shots in that mirror😆And yipppe ....mishbir used that mandap already......now Kuhu madam can take the mandap ....who cares🤪

Yay....Bp giving back to Jasmeet made my day. For the first time even I felt they are Mishti's parents amd this was her family. And the dialogue BP said was apt.....Aisaan sirf mishti ko hi nahi .....kuhu aur nannu ko bhi mila hain. 😆 Ham jo cheez jathathe nahin he woh hum bardash bhi nahi karenge😆..#Jasmeet speechless

Aww ......mishti and abir claiming each other infront of the family was cute

Also Kunal saying Abir 's fav model is mishti..😆

Haan BP accepting Abir as son.....yipeee🥳

@bold- after mishti agreed for sharing the mandap. Bm has a convo na with BP ....that tym......just chk naa....😆

I watched the episode again...😆I was full on smiling today😆

haha seems like your mood so good 😆🤗🤗🤗🤗

mirror and mishbir have alot of connection from song seq to abir realization after painting n then mish seeing her painting in abir room that was through mirror only, then the mirror pendant... 😆 i loved the mirror shot yaar... 

mandap jaye bhaad mai kuhu can happily have it... 🤣 we are in for the unique shaadi 🥳

@bold - best part mini... he was like tolerating everything but today the volcano erupted bcoz its their daughters day n this is a big thing for them... i loved it so much yaar... even varsha shaurya were understanding,,, 

haha kunal teasing abir with that dialogue was best... so cute scene mish blushing but abir was so proud of it he was just giving that flaunting expression 😆

yes yes i checked it mini it was there the title song bgm, i too watched episode again n cant stop watching yaar... feels so good... 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaaa...Ammu ...it was a truly positive episode. They toned down the drama. And nobody is that bothered abt Kuhu's tantrums😆Kunal looks adorable when he smiles.....😆Meenu aajkal dikhaayi deta hain par sunaai nahi deta.....toh I am happy on all fronts in today's episode. Oh yaa....epic beizzati of Jasmeet by BP made my day🥳🥳🥳

Meenu ko dikhayi dena aur sunayi dene ki zaroorat nahin hai, woh toh hat taraf ghoonj rahi hai

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL the confidence with which Abir said, "RV house mein jo bhi ho....ab tum meri ho chuki ho"😆

Itne dhakke lagne ke baad, he's like I better stake a claim right now....taaki baad mein koi palti na maar sake chaahe humaari families jo bhi tamasha karein😆

And I loved how Mishti responded with a "Aur tum mere".....this girl👏....love how she asserts herself even in love....no holding back....they stake equal claim on each other

This scene really was lovely in showing that they've already made the commitment to each other....the shaadi is just a technicality now....and this is so in keeping with the core vibe of their relationship....it has to be hatke, it has to be atrangi, sufi, on its own plane😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Preeti the thing is there is only half an hour as muhurat and I don't think any normal Shaadi will take less than half hour..so and if muhurat completes then mishbir won't be able to marry(according to Kuhu),I think this plan is of BB.kuhu kabse itna smart hogaya😆😆if mishbir doesn't marry Kuhu will not have to share her sasural and her endearing family with Mishti..

#royalchildish #spoiltbrat😡😡

exactly ammu meenu played her card n kuhu is implementing her plan... she just wants to stop mishbir shaadi she doesnt want to share her sasural so lets stop shaadi even if for that she had to propose this shaadi idea.. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awwwww......Cool...🤗🤗🤗

You are happy today naaaa???🤗

Is binocular analysis on the way??😆

Sure mini😃😳

I'll update my analysis later😳

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I love when they show little moments like this of Mishti basking in her love for Abir....the way she is expressive in her love and not typical shy types is what makes her character stand out :)

And their smiles are just so cute together :)

True......👍🏼

She never backs down from expressing her love for Abir.....

Thanks for all the caps Are yaar(ee whats ur name btw??) I was on a downloading spree when I got all the images😆

Originally posted by: Nazriah

Hope kuhu’s next demand is - she will not stay at rajvansh house if mishti stays.  This way, abir and mishti will leave and live separately. She thinks she is getting what she wants, but she is only doing a big favor for mishbir. 😆

this is actually possible... mish anyway will try to fulfill kuhu demand n kunal will also be helpless n abir already asked her to think of living separately so for time beign they may live alone n try to mend things before coming back home... 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Happy married life Mr & Mrs Abir Rajvansh 🥳 abh shaadi is gonna be just a formality🥳

This entire scene looks so dreamy yaar..

Shaadi mubarak Mr and Mrs Abir Rajvansh 🥳☺️