Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaaa...Ammu ...it was a truly positive episode. They toned down the drama. And nobody is that bothered abt Kuhu's tantrums😆Kunal looks adorable when he smiles.....😆Meenu aajkal dikhaayi deta hain par sunaai nahi deta.....toh I am happy on all fronts in today's episode. Oh yaa....epic beizzati of Jasmeet by BP made my day🥳🥳🥳

Bechara Kunal..I feel pity for him..he have to handle this tantrum queen now for life..aadyam divorce aakanulla plan indayath kond sahikkendi vannu.ippo lifelong prison veruthi vecha poleyayi avastha🤣🤣

Bp was fantastic today..bp accepting Abir as son made my day🥳🥳

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Bechara Kunal..I feel pity for him..he have to handle this tantrum queen now for life..aadyam divorce aakanulla plan indayath kond sahikkendi vannu.ippo lifelong prison veruthi vecha poleyayi avastha🤣🤣

Bp was fantastic today..bp accepting Abir as son made my day🥳🥳

🤣🤣

Even I felt this today.....Kunal is kinda of trapped. Now he will kind of agree to Kuhu's demands to make her happy......😆😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Abir's expression in this bit as he thamaaos the dupatta to her....LOL he looks like a ziddi baccha ki ABHI ke abhi shaadi karni hai bas🤣....bechara waise bhi kabse bol raha hai ki kar lo shaadi jaise bhi hoti hai....lol but kismat saath nahin deti😆

Aur when Mishti was like nahin aise nahin, toh seedha uthaa hi liya DDLJ style....haha it was adorable to see Mishti's happy smile....kitne dino baad bechaari got to be cherished like this.....she deserves this joy :)

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hope kuhu’s next demand is - she will not stay at rajvansh house if mishti stays.  This way, abir and mishti will leave and live separately. She thinks she is getting what she wants, but she is only doing a big favor for mishbir. 😆

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

haha Mishbir uninterrupted was the best part that made everyone mood better... 😆🥳 and the mirror scene was parallel to abirs dream dheere dheere official song... there was a scene with mirror n mishbir dance... and mishbir are already married yaar lets nachoooo 🥳🥳🥳 so technically mishbir are first married in the mandap already... 🤣🥳

hhayee my favorite scene BP dil jeeth liya yaar.. the whole convo was best.. the way he gave subtle come back to jas n also reminded about kuhu n nannu was best.... and room scene of bm varsha not giving into kuhu realizing kuhu's tantrum.. varsha shaurya are thinking straight now loved this progression in the family... 👏

haha kunal calling her bhabhi after she accepted kuhu demand was funny 😆 but cha mish didnt react much they focused more on kuhu reaction... 🤣

meenu has played her card well yaar... and abir ghadhedha is thinking if he is wrong... 😆

@bold - most endearing part...  they both becoming so open infront of family... they dont know their wish is gonna be fulfilled soon...  awweee 

i loved bp - abir scene... accepting abir as his son,.... hayeee our dream bonding its starting now.. i want to see them share same bond as bm-abir... 

really at which point they played it i didnt notice... 

Diyuuu.. Good morning .. Looks like fantastic episode to watch.. 

@bold :- hayee.. now cant wait to watch it..smiley42☺️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning. 

Sab ekdam happy la rahe hai😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Diyyyyyuuuuu!!! 🤗🤗

I enjoyed the entire episode!

Of course, MishBir scene was so dreamy 

Yes Diyu!! They got married first in the mandap ❤️

They are married mentally for a long time... but this little mandap mock wedding was so beautiful! They got so overwhelmed at the end of it! They are so thankful for being together...

Loved how BP shut up Jas! Kaleje ko thandak! 😈

Paliiii 🤗🤗

Now the mood is set yaar if they keep giving such light dramatic mishbirlicious starting episodes we will enjoy everyday 😆

yes yes now who cares about mandap or kuhu n her demand mishbir are already married in the mandap... 🥳

haan like abir said for confession ye sab sirf ek formality hai... the whole seq was so endearing yaar... their emotions yet playfulness was so good... i love it when they claim eo the end scene of tum meri ho was so beautiful ❤️

haha sadistic pleasure that was pali... even kuhu face was worth it throughout the episode... actually she is doing all this to take revenge from mishti she doesnt care about getting married again she just wants to bring down mish n win over her... haa but she is getting back to back from family n also mish is gracefully winning over everyones heart... 

Originally posted by: preeti200

I still don’t understand revenge for what? The reason behind marrying Kunal in the same mandap might be using up that muhurat and not letting Mishbir marriage happen. Heights of childishness 😡

i too dont get it preeti... kuhu always had this thought of winning over mish but suddenly this revenge just bcoz divorce truth was out??? i dont get it yaar... her blame on mish was never logical thats a different thing leave it.. 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

It was like A beautiful Gandharva vivaah......

N just yesterday we were talking about it😃

True Hifi Anu i was thinking the same.... just yesterday we talked about it today it happened... where is moni it was her idea naa... this is so beautiful yaar 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazriah

Hope kuhu’s next demand is - she will not stay at rajvansh house if mishti stays.  This way, abir and mishti will leave and live separately. She thinks she is getting what she wants, but she is only doing a big favor for mishbir. 😆

It won't make a difference....Mishti isn't going anywhere.....the lecture that the Varsha and BM gave today to the sisters about "pyar se ek saath rehna sasuraal mein" made a big impact on Mishti.....she's deffo going to try to get into "main ghar jodungi" bahu mode after shaadi😆

Abir is also melting and rethinking his boycott Meenu stance.....so dono RV house mein hi rahenge to keep this drama going with psycho Meenu and Kuhu.