ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 18 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Happy married life Mr & Mrs Abir Rajvansh 🥳 abh shaadi is gonna be just a formality🥳

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

i feel she is doing everything just for revenge yaar,... i dont even know if she wants to get married for kunal or to take revenge from mishti... 

I still don’t understand revenge for what? The reason behind marrying Kunal in the same mandap might be using up that muhurat and not letting Mishbir marriage happen. Heights of childishness 😡

Good Monrining everyone🤗

Thank you suta and diya for the thread and the updates👍🏼

OMg OMG cant believe what a surprise its best epi..the uninterupted mishbir deheere 🥳dhreere

The way BP shuts Jas was such an amazing movement..🥳

best part was Bp accepting Abir as his sonsmiley40

and kunal addressing mish as bhabhi

overall an outstanding epi👍🏼

Cool ro mat baby there is more to come 😆🥳🥳

mishbir are already married yaar... lets nacho... such a cute romantic sweet scene they decorated mandap n also got married too 😆

It was like A beautiful Gandharva vivaah......

N just yesterday we were talking about it😃

First few minutes of the epi were just bliss...I was crossing my fingers ki pls pls no interruptions..n editors were actually meherban

Bp sanoing Jas was👏

But really feel sad ki Mishti is sharing her mandap with a girl who doesn't even want to share a drop of mehendi with her.

Good that varsha pointed it out ..but itna mild treatment se kuhu is not going to change.

Mahs still feel the two girls love each other😒

Mishti will have a tough tough time with bb n kuhu now..

I think now onwards Kunal out of guilt will not be able to deny kuhus demands n bechari Mishti will have to adjust n sacrifice again n again..

Still looking forward for bhag ke shaddi..

Looks like Mishbir Staying separately is not on the cards..😭

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

haha Mishbir uninterrupted was the best part that made everyone mood better... 😆🥳 and the mirror scene was parallel to abirs dream dheere dheere official song... there was a scene with mirror n mishbir dance... and mishbir are already married yaar lets nachoooo 🥳🥳🥳 so technically mishbir are first married in the mandap already... 🤣🥳

hhayee my favorite scene BP dil jeeth liya yaar.. the whole convo was best.. the way he gave subtle come back to jas n also reminded about kuhu n nannu was best.... and room scene of bm varsha not giving into kuhu realizing kuhu's tantrum.. varsha shaurya are thinking straight now loved this progression in the family... 👏

haha kunal calling her bhabhi after she accepted kuhu demand was funny 😆 but cha mish didnt react much they focused more on kuhu reaction... 🤣

meenu has played her card well yaar... and abir ghadhedha is thinking if he is wrong... 😆

@bold - most endearing part...  they both becoming so open infront of family... they dont know their wish is gonna be fulfilled soon...  awweee 

i loved bp - abir scene... accepting abir as his son,.... hayeee our dream bonding its starting now.. i want to see them share same bond as bm-abir... 

really at which point they played it i didnt notice... 

Diyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤗🤗

My mood got better the instant I saw the dheere dheere sequence.Haan even I noticed the mirror.....first dheere dheere had some awesome shots in that mirror😆And yipppe ....mishbir used that mandap already......now Kuhu madam can take the mandap ....who cares🤪

Yay....Bp giving back to Jasmeet made my day. For the first time even I felt they are Mishti's parents amd this was her family. And the dialogue BP said was apt.....Aisaan sirf mishti ko hi nahi .....kuhu aur nannu ko bhi mila hain. 😆 Ham jo cheez jathathe nahin he woh hum bardash bhi nahi karenge😆..#Jasmeet speechless

Aww ......mishti and abir claiming each other infront of the family was cute

Also Kunal saying Abir 's fav model is mishti..😆

Haan BP accepting Abir as son.....yipeee🥳

@bold- after mishti agreed for sharing the mandap. Bm has a convo na with BP ....that tym......just chk naa....😆

I watched the episode again...😆I was full on smiling today😆

Another favorite part.... Abir throwing flowers on mish and mish running the cinematography was so good there so filmy n beautiful 

Originally posted by preeti200

I still don’t understand revenge for what? The reason behind marrying Kunal in the same mandap might be using up that muhurat and not letting Mishbir marriage happen. Heights of childishness 😡

Preeti the thing is there is only half an hour as muhurat and I don't think any normal Shaadi will take less than half hour..so and if muhurat completes then mishbir won't be able to marry(according to Kuhu),I think this plan is of BB.kuhu kabse itna smart hogaya😆😆if mishbir doesn't marry Kuhu will not have to share her sasural and her endearing family with Mishti..

#royalchildish #spoiltbrat😡😡

Originally posted by AreYaar

This bit was so cute....the way Mishti leaned in to kinda nuzzle him as she said, "Tumse milkar tumko hai bataana".....and their happy smiles :) 

Aww...this was really cute. Even I noticed it the second time around....Mishti leaning in and nuzzling...hayeeee❤️

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can anyone imagine ......

There can be beautiful romance While decorating their own shaddi mandap......

Why MishBir why???)? Why are you guys so dam cute😭 

Awwwww......Cool...🤗🤗🤗

You are happy today naaaa???🤗

Is binocular analysis on the way??😆