Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Looks like today would have been a wonderful day to do a review! 

Itna rich maal for jabs and gifs and sarcasm...

Can't believe I missed it smiley36

Btw, Kunal shaadi aur divorce ka kaand karke just stood like a statue and didn't utter a word while Abir did all his bidding? And he let Kuhu put all the blame on Mishti while Abir was busy with Kuhu's awesomeness jaap?

Why can't Kunal be man enough to admit his mistakes for once? 👎🏼

Yes, it was a howlarious episode....also cuz I think we are all so DONE with Kuhu ka faltu drama ki we can only laugh hysterically at her bakwaas😆

@bold: ROFL Kunal just stood there with tears in his eyes looking all emo....mujhe toh hassi aa rahi thi use dekh ke🤣.....yeah, Kunal didn't chime in at all when Kuhu lied about Mishti....only Mishti spoke up and directly asked her ki why are you telling such a big lie? Then Kuhu just ran away from there and Mishti ran after her to question her even more🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

For those curious about the epic precap🤣.....here are some caps.....

Bride Mishti bhaagoing and Kuhu in vamp mode😆

Chalo ab day toh bataa diya shaadi drama ke start ka.....it starts on Wednesday😆

Whatever the damn precap is Mish is looking so ethereal in bridal wear... kala tika... tu tu tu

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They show a shot of Mishti in her bridal outfit looking very happy and running. Then suddenly Kuhu shows up and grabs her hand, stops her, and tells her ki you have snatched so much in my life, now I will get married in this mandap instead.....Mishti looks shocked and voiceover says ki is Wednesday ko dekhiye......the end😆

Ok 😆

Thanks Anu! 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

🤣🤣

Vaishu it's turning out to be really funny yaar..Matlab #kuchbhi😆😆im still confused abt the two weddings..I mean Hume precap ke alava koi hint hi nahi mili do Shaadi hone ki

PS:if there is a hint let me know..I'm watching with ff😆😆

😆😆exactly ammu 

Nahi Abhi tak to koi hints Nahi mile, Shayad Aaj segments mein mile, let's see 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Exactly......😆and there's more......

Kuhu: Kunal mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahthi thi.....uske mom ne force kiya....aur mujhe shaadi ke night mein pata chala ki this marriage is fake.....

Family: tune kyu chupaayi🤣 .....Kunal tumne bhi chupaayi😒🤣

Lol Kuhu was fumbling trying to put even the divorce on Mishti. As if she is getting a divorce from Mishti and not Kunal😆

Exactly I never thought I would say this....Abir standing up for his brother was totally unconvincing......😆😆It looked like damage control.....which it was.....😆

Kunal love confession.....No comments😆I really feel sry for Kuku fans.......😆😆Their love story is like 2 min instant noodles😆

Bold- this 🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Vaishu I watched the episode it so much rushed I really dont understand what is happening..I like mishbir hug and abir shayari scene..thats all.❤️

We really love to see mishbir runaway shaadi though its painful💔

Yup me too loved it 🤗

Not painful at all for me, aisi family ki blessing Milne se Accha hai bhaag ke shaadi 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly.....vaishu.....mujhe bhi cartoon hi laga....sabka dialogues or reactions🤣

Especially Kuhu saying Mishti ki wajah se Mishti wajah se......

Family :.mishti ko chod....tune kyu chupaayi....

Kuhu : hum apas mein solve karna chahthe the.....

Family : par tune kyu chupaaayi

Kuhu: sirf maine nahi chupaayi mishti bhi sab jaante the.....usne bhi chupaayi he.....

Family : par tune kyu chupaayiii

And Abir supporting Kuhu looked so fake....I was impressed by Kunal's 2 sentences.

Abir was like.....main apne bro ko khona nahi chahthi.....LOL hw did this became abt him??😆

Precap looked like Mishti was running to buy an icecream and Kuhu stopped her🤣🤣

Did u notice BP asked Abir to take care of Mishti and sent him to Mah house😆😆

And Kunal gave his confession in 2 secs.....that he loves Kuhu.....and Kuhu pigal gayiii🤣

@bold😂😂 Kuhu’s answers are like how we attemp a question in exams if we don’t know the answer to it.... just going gol gol lol

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haha same here....initial few lines mein mujhe bhi nahin pata chalaa ki shaayari hai....then when Abir kept going, tab realize hua.....lol 

Waise bhi aajkal he rarely ever does shaayari toh it takes some time to sink in🤣

And word about this scene being nice because they weren't talking KuKu ka nonsense....yeah ultimately they got busy sajaaoing the mandap but it was nice to see the return of the Abir who cheers up Mishti and gives her strength😊

Exactly .....this was a beautiful scene.....They were in their own world.....❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For those curious about the epic precap🤣.....here are some caps.....

Bride Mishti bhaagoing and Kuhu in vamp mode😆

Chalo ab day toh bataa diya shaadi drama ke start ka.....it starts on Wednesday😆

Mishti is looking very beuatifuland her happiness is just ❤️❤️

Btw is Mishti running indicating that Mishbir is having bhaag ke shaadi🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Exactly......😆and there's more......

Kuhu: Kunal mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahthi thi.....uske mom ne force kiya....aur mujhe shaadi ke night mein pata chala ki this marriage is fake.....

Family: tune kyu chupaayi🤣 .....Kunal tumne bhi chupaayi😒🤣

Lol Kuhu was fumbling trying to put even the divorce on Mishti. As if she is getting a divorce from Mishti and not Kunal😆

Exactly I never thought I would say this....Abir standing up for his brother was totally unconvincing......😆😆It looked like damage control.....which it was.....😆

Kunal love confession.....No comments😆I really feel sry for Kuku fans.......😆😆Their love story is like 2 min instant noodles😆

Must give kudos to the family.....Kuhu's bakwaas was all over the place but yeh log MAIN POINT se hile nahin.....ki why did you HIDE the truth😆

Word on attempt at damage control from Abir.....I get what his intention was but it fell too flat in the middle of all the crazy Kuhu drama and no real accountability for how immature Kunal and Kuhu have both been.....ek ko whitewash karne se kya hoga. 

Kunal's love confession was just the perfect end to the epi....kuch bhi confession tha and Kuhu instantly pighal bhi gayi🤣.....there is literally ZERO substance in that "lowe story"......seriously the Jaane bhi do yaaro meme was perfect for this🤣

Image result for jaane bhi do yaaro gif