Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bahahaha junior and senior....that's what we should call them aaj se.....JD and SD🤣

Good one yaar... dream dragon team. Mish ko bas door rakho in donon se Abir pleaaaseeeee

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I decided to watch the episode after reading your comment😆

Mujhe gussa nahi aaya......funny laga sab kuch dekhke.....🤣

Esp kuhu saying Kunal was forced by his mother to marry her.......LOL why was everyone taking it normally?? Did they all forget that Kunal himself claimed he was in love with Kuhu and wanted to marry her.......😆😆Short term memory loss

The precap was really funny........woh kya tha......Mishti running and Kuhu saying mein tumhara mandap cheen lungi......LOL ...who even wants the mandap?? 😆😆😆

Shaurya shouting was so funny......LOL poor guy......the only episode he got this many dialogues.....😆Plus brownie pts to Varsha and Shaurya for been talking sense today😆

Shourya is the only character with real growth in this serial Mini. From standing mute to dialogues with expressions.... wah wah

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I can't watch anything right now.  Can someone please give a written update of the precap? 

They show a shot of Mishti in her bridal outfit looking very happy and running. Then suddenly Kuhu shows up and grabs her hand, stops her, and tells her ki you have snatched so much in my life, now I will get married in this mandap instead.....Mishti looks shocked and voiceover says ki is Wednesday ko dekhiye......the end😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can't watch anything right now.  Can someone please give a written update of the precap? 

Pali preacap was funny Yaar, must watch 

Mishti happily in bridal wear running towards mandap 

Kuhu stopping her in between by clutching her hand and saying 

Mishti tune humesha mujhse mera Sab Kuch cheena hai, Isliye Aaj is mandap mein main shaadi karungi 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8po6g7BPVu/?igshid=cmsd2p7yc91f

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like today would have been a wonderful day to do a review! 

Itna rich maal for jabs and gifs and sarcasm...

Can't believe I missed it smiley36

Btw, Kunal shaadi aur divorce ka kaand karke just stood like a statue and didn't utter a word while Abir did all his bidding? And he let Kuhu put all the blame on Mishti while Abir was busy with Kuhu's awesomeness jaap?

Why can't Kunal be man enough to admit his mistakes for once? 👎🏼

AreYaar thumbnail

Do we have a new promo for our show? 

Are they going to air it 6 days a week now? 

Hey bhagwan 

Yes, they showed a special "promo" of Abir gifting a box to Mishti and Mishti gets excited thinking it's a wedding present😆.....when she opens it, there's a big golden number 6 inside🤣.....then voiceover says ki "Ab dekhiye Abir and Mishti ko 6 times a week from 29th Feb"😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup kuhu haldi 2.0 🤣

1st haldi mein mishti ne band Baja di thi na 🤣,gin gin ke badla le rahi hai 🤣

🤣🤣

Vaishu it's turning out to be really funny yaar..Matlab #kuchbhi😆😆im still confused abt the two weddings..I mean Hume precap ke alava koi hint hi nahi mili do Shaadi hone ki

PS:if there is a hint let me know..I'm watching with ff😆😆

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Before I didn't hate Kuhu..becoz even if she was mean to Mishti for others she was well behaved.. tantrums and taunts r reserved for mishtibut now makers r giving enough reason to hate kuhu😡😡

I hate that there is no reason for her rant. She’s always jealous of Mish for no freaking reason. On the top of it she’s just forgiven and let go every single time by makers. There are no consequences to her wrong doings. They did the same with Nannu guy too.... what the hell are they trying to show here is the question of the hour

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Geetu epi was unintentionally funny, Itna worst Case scenario soch liya tha ki aaj ka epi bahut funny laga 😆

Bold - 🤣exactly, promotion ke liye leads, epis mein kuku, isse acche to news segment waale hai 😆

Vaishu I watched the episode it so much rushed I really dont understand what is happening..I like mishbir hug and abir shayari scene..thats all.❤️

We really love to see mishbir runaway shaadi though its painful💔

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

THIS....this exactly is why I was also cracking up so much,🤣🤣.....KUCH BHI chal raha tha matlab.....Kuhu was in her own lala land.....at some points, she looked genuinely deranged....isko psychiatric help ki zaroorat hai. 

Abir ka lowe speech for his Nanko was totally unconvincing....I tuned out....this is hardly the point to be babying his brother....man up, dudes. 

Kunal's "confession" toh just killed me.....I cracked up too much over the sheer SPEED....no wonder yeh SPORTS CAR lowe story hai🤣

Exactly......😆and there's more......

Kuhu: Kunal mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahthi thi.....uske mom ne force kiya....aur mujhe shaadi ke night mein pata chala ki this marriage is fake.....

Family: tune kyu chupaayi🤣 .....Kunal tumne bhi chupaayi😒🤣

Lol Kuhu was fumbling trying to put even the divorce on Mishti. As if she is getting a divorce from Mishti and not Kunal😆

Exactly I never thought I would say this....Abir standing up for his brother was totally unconvincing......😆😆It looked like damage control.....which it was.....😆

Kunal love confession.....No comments😆I really feel sry for Kuku fans.......😆😆Their love story is like 2 min instant noodles😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago