ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

In short junior  and senior dragon started  fire attack ..... 😡

Hope  this dragon jodi plan backfired and mishbir elope and live separately ... 😆

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

Haha I dunno yaar....we've all hoped for so long for bhaag ke shaadi, har baar tai tai phishh ho jaata hai.....but all this sudden rush and then Abir ki shaayari also seeming to indicate as if he gave her an indirect hint to look into his eyes and understand what the plan is😆

Anyways, jaise bhi ho, bas bhaag jaao Abir and Mishti....PLEASE😆

Ha Wo to hai 😆,bas is baar bhaag jaao yaar

Jao MishBir jaao, jee lo apni zindagi 🤗

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Are.... we'll insult dragon by calling kuhu A Dragon😆

Kuhu is a dust .....which only causes allergies😆

Let MishBir wedding be attended by badi maa bade Papa and jugnu ..baasss😊

Others can rot... Like really ROT

That's also true 😆,but ab dragon saas ki bahu ko dust to nahi keh sakte na, that's why dragon, but u are absolutely right, she can cause allergy only 

Exactly bad bp bm jugnu Ho, baaki jaaye Bhaad mein #wedontcare 

Kya episode tha yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kuhu keeps giving selfless credit to mishti 🤣 But no one believes her even varsha was like kuhu kya keh rahi hai 🤣🤣 glad no one took her seriously 😆😆 

Good mishti atleast gave back to kuhu ....in a polite dignified manner  

Mahs ka zero reaction when kunal says I was forced to marry ...they all were so blank ...no one asked what how when why ....🤣🤣 

Abir helping kunal...with lots of amul butter on kuhu ki awesomeness 🤣🤣 I just love abir .. like seriously the way he describes the characters especially mahs family members 😆😆 More than abir,  I fall in love with them ....awwww abir I am forwarding you my bio data ...please write some good things about me too 😛😆 abir the perfect advertiser 

Benba got a new raw material to carry on the drama "meri pyaari bahu kuhu " alwlelelele🤣🤣 pyaari bahu kuhu ke chakkar mein pyaara beta abir ghar chod ke jayega sasuma 😉😉😎😎

Jasmeet wanted to play her trick but BM stopped 🥳🥳🥳 

And that shayari and the mishbir moment....☺️☺️ he did call her meri jaan ....actually that scene deserves a lot of hyping people.....I am going to write in detail in the highlights...it has a connection with the foundation of the beautiful soulful couple ....❤️❤️❤️

Kuhu you can get married in that mandap happily 🤣🤣 Mishbir are sorted anyways....they don't worry about the petty things 😆😆 ....

Bhaag ke shaadi definitely seems on the cards 

Rest in the highlights 

Overall a good episode....intact very good one on my list .... it was dramatically funny 🤣🤣 Not as bad aa I was expecting 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

I liked this scene very much....😆😆

One reason was they were not handling Kuku stuff😆😆

It took me some time to realize this was a shayari....😆I thought they wete talking😆

Haha same here....initial few lines mein mujhe bhi nahin pata chalaa ki shaayari hai....then when Abir kept going, tab realize hua.....lol 

Waise bhi aajkal he rarely ever does shaayari toh it takes some time to sink in🤣

And word about this scene being nice because they weren't talking KuKu ka nonsense....yeah ultimately they got busy sajaaoing the mandap but it was nice to see the return of the Abir who cheers up Mishti and gives her strength😊

Originally posted by Agrata23

Good morning 😃

I dont want to talk abt the episode..I hope atleast mshbir runaway shaadi will be on cards..pls makers atleast hamare yeh wish puri karo😔

Guys remind  SP why they using Mishbir for promotion for 6 days..again they cheating us..abir aur mishti ko 6 din dhekne ko milege kahah news channel segments mein🤣

Geetu epi was unintentionally funny, Itna worst Case scenario soch liya tha ki aaj ka epi bahut funny laga 😆

Bold - 🤣exactly, promotion ke liye leads, epis mein kuku, isse acche to news segment waale hai 😆

Originally posted by ananya3129

These SP people are misleading their audience. In the promo they say watch Mishti and Abir 6 days a week. But in actual episode they are showing KuKu. If they have guts they should Promote the ahow using KuKu. Then we will see how much TRP this show gets.

Do we have a new promo for our show? 

Are they going to air it 6 days a week now? 

Hey bhagwan 

Originally posted by Onyourface

Kya episode tha yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kuhu keeps giving selfless credit to mishti 🤣 But no one believes her even varsha was like kuhu kya keh rahi hai 🤣🤣 glad no one took her seriously 😆😆 

Good mishti atleast gave back to kuhu ....in a polite dignified manner  

Mahs ka zero reaction when kunal says I was forced to marry ...they all were so blank ...no one asked what how when why ....🤣🤣 

Abir helping kunal...with lots of amul butter on kuhu ki awesomeness 🤣🤣 I just love abir .. like seriously the way he describes the characters especially mahs family members 😆😆 More than abir,  I fall in love with them ....awwww abir I am forwarding you my bio data ...please write some good things about me too 😛😆 abir the perfect advertiser 

Benba got a new raw material to carry on the drama "meri pyaari bahu kuhu " alwlelelele🤣🤣 pyaari bahu kuhu ke chakkar mein pyaara beta abir ghar chod ke jayega sasuma 😉😉😎😎

Jasmeet wanted to play her trick but BM stopped 🥳🥳🥳 

And that shayari and the mishbir moment....☺️☺️ he did call her meri jaan ....actually that scene deserves a lot of hyping people.....I am going to write in detail in the highlights...it has a connection with the foundation of the beautiful soulful couple ....❤️❤️❤️

Kuhu you can get married in that mandap happily 🤣🤣 Mishbir are sorted anyways....they don't worry about the petty things 😆😆 ....

Bhaag ke shaadi definitely seems on the cards 

Rest in the highlights 

Overall a good episode....intact very good one on my list .... it was dramatically funny 🤣🤣 Not as bad aa I was expecting 

Uru 🤗🤗

Wow everyone found it funny, that's great 🤗🤣

Bold - I saw this scene 2nd time and now I got the feel, haaye ,it was beaaaauuutiful 🤗,and meri jaan, finally 🙈💓

I can't watch anything right now.  Can someone please give a written update of the precap? 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haha yaar you guyz are enjoying... i too want to watch epi yaar reading all your comment 😆 

only till the mish kuhu confrontation in market yaar... 

You heard the epic proclaimation by Kuhu that Mishti is jealous of Kuhu thats why she revelaed everything to the family.....😆Mishti was speechless......😆

Shaurya questions Kunal. He confesses everything is his fault. His mom forced him to marry and brother forcefully made him sit in mandap. But thank god aisa hua.....kyu ki he doesn't want Kuhu to leave him and he doesn't want to leave her.

Abir starts saying ek baar galti kar chuka hun....dubara iss family ko khona nahin chatha apne BRO😆 ko khona nahi chahta.....I knw its selfish.....but Kuhu hoti hain toh sab khush rahta hain.....my brother is also happy.....Kunal is a duffer....usse batana nahi aata....

Mah fam aska for time......Rvs leave frm there. 

Varsha and Jas and mish scene. Jasmeet asks mishti to delay her marriage until kuku problems are solved. BM overhears and says Mishti's life's decisions will be taken by her parents😆Kitty party aunty ka muh bandh

Meenu Kuhu scene. Both are sharing their misery over Mishti😆

Kuhu says if Mishti comes to this house she will have to share this family also with her

Meenu says she understands Kuhu....since she also hated Mishti since because of mishti her son drifted apart from her😆Also she confesses she was the one who asked Kunal to fake love with her......😆

Mah fam reaches Rv hse.....Bp asks Abir to go to mah hse and take of mishti since she will be scared and sad.👍🏼

Family meet in Rv hse......Kunal confesses he loves Kuhu and asks permission to marry her again. If they dnt allow he will sign the divorce papers😆

Mishti and Abir scene.....Abir consoling her....and says the shayari.........and mandap decorator comes.....Abir sends him away saying they themselves will decorate the mandap😆

Ps. I dnt knw if I have updated in sequence....but this is the gist......

😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago