Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

We have heard from four separate sources that Sid was fixed to win:

1. Meera Chopra mentioned a 'very inside' source revealed it to her

2. Fashionopolis founder/blogger Amena said she heard it from a friend at Colors

3. KRK said someone who works closely with Manisha Sharma told him this

4. Journalist Asjad Nazir said Sid was contracted to win months ago & never moved from his position

#Sid was getting the maximum support  and votes through out the season even if I believe in your theory of he was fixed winner.He always topped in ormax ranking from the beginning.

Sid's behavior has been pathetic and completely unjustifiable in my opinion. I won't start listing the incidents because we all know them. The fact that he not only was in the show, but was continued to be positioned as the hero in promos, social media posts, and was overwhelmingly supported on weekends is honestly more proof of the bias one could ever need. Now, if one chooses to ignore these facts and just focus on subjective truths, then they can't be helped.

#Sid never tried to earn extra brownie Point by sugar coating or trying to please others,most of his fans were mature enough to see his flaws..he was never hailed as God.Sid was accepted for being real to present him.we accepted him with his flaws.

I'll give you one obvious example: We heard from Khabris/inside sources (who are both pro and anti Sid) that Sidharth was scolded badly and Asim was appreciated by Salman for not willingly walking out when Salman asked them to get up and fight outside. Obviously, using our own brains and understanding of professionalism and the entertainment business, we know that this was an entirely ridiculous metaphorical point made by Salman for emphasis. There would never ever ever ever be an actual fight. Asim did the right thing by staying in his seat, and Salman appreciated him for it. But how was the promo cut? Asim was shown like a coward. And this moment was also included in Sid's journey video as a moment of victory of him. They actively turned a moment of villainy into a moment of heroism for Sid purely by using the art of editing. Its baffling to me that you think they were portraying Sid as the villain. They were portraying him as the hero in every way imaginable! Now, they obviously didn't script his behavior. He was acting like a 'villain' in a way that made him appear unlikable. Ab woh toh you can't blame them na?

#This I agree with you..Sid was less bashed or we were shown less of such footage.

But BB never failed to show Sid in negative lights too.So You need to Blame BB policy for splitting the Public and to make the Season huge success..

Just as much as Sid gained  fans it caused public to support other contestants who fights with Sid

And as far as Sid taking care of Debo goes - come on, we all know what show this is. Footage is limited and that is boring footage. Himanshi has talked again and again about how much Asim was there for him during her illness, but we never saw any of it. Bhau has said that Shefali took care of Bhau for a week when he was sick and sat with him day and night. We didn't see that either. Show bhee toh banana hai yar. Entertainment kelie banaya hai show.

#Debo has openly supported Sid after coming out and hence viewers were curious to know her reaction if she goes back to house as she was against him during her stay initially..

Sidleena also had great chemistry and esp their nok jhok was TREAT to watch for audience.their aim is TRP.

Dekho I'll try to be clear about this with as little words as possible:

1. Rules broken by him that ended others' journeys were at the least ignored & at the most justified

#Rules  were broken by ASIM too,KRK was just punished for throwing bottle.Both used their hands in fighting though intensity vary..If you go by the logic I agree both Sid and Asim should have been evicted.But Since they give TRP both were kept by channel.

2. He enjoyed privileges unlike any other contestant in the history of the show

#Privilege was given to all.Rashmi in the name of Arhaan,Asim in the form of Himashi(though it failed for him),Paras,Mahira,Artii were saved n no of times.May be one or two like kesari,dalijit,koena not enjoyed any privilege.

3. His captaincy, his secret room stay, all pointed to an imbalance of power in his favor

#His captaincy nomination was not first time of the kind,they had it in previous season too where captain decides.even if he dont nominate her himashi was already in hit list of housemates that Himanshi was sure to go that week.

4. Salman very obviously always taking his group's side was an incentive for people to flip, making him comfortable about having the majority

#Its again BB tactics to make it to highlight the SHOW and make it controversial..We saw BB always top in the chart in twitter and other SM handles.

5. Promos, social media posts, weekends were all designed to show him as the guy 'running' the show

#Its again BB tactics to make it to highlight the SHOW make it controversial...We say BB always top in the chart in twitter and other handles.Also BB never failed to show Rashmi and Asim saying Baised openly...why they didnt edit it?Its intensional.

6. He won the trophy.

#You need to give credits to fans for the same for the hard work done!!

Ab yeh biased nahee toh kya hai bhai.

Please check @bold for my reply

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinks0986

I regret supporting this woman once upon a time..such a disgrace she is..hope she sticks to her word and returns the trophy

Me too. Ghatiya aurat hai. Uska video dekha..bol Rahi to.lelo Mera season 13 ka trophey. Lagta hai nashe me bol Rahi hai. Ladki ladki ki baat Kar Rahi hai..ladko ki to koi ijjat hi nahi, jiska man kabhi bhi character assassination karke chale jao. Disgusting woman she is🤢

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaathi

I had always felt about her in her season and rooted for Vikas/Hina...

Channel saved her ass she alwz been psycho i sensed that in week2 , so is sana. Shilpas's name has been removed from bb winner list already she has lost fans..fames watever she earned in bb11. So will sana

Cheapest was accusing shukla for abusing relationship and that audio. Last nail in her coffin

I alwz stated facts honestly. He is anything but abuser. He come across as rude arrogant tharki person but he is not abuser

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinks0986

I regret supporting this woman once upon a time..such a disgrace she is..hope she sticks to her word and returns the trophy

Thank god i never supported her i was hina supporter she may bictching queen motor mouth or straight forward but way better than psycho shilpa. I used to wonder wat people like in shilpa? Same for sana 😁

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/wingsoffly/status/1229498673769435136?s=20

This woman seriously need medical help🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

the desperation when one has to use Shilpa and KRK to make a point...

Image result for the desperation is real gif

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reply1997

Thank god i never supported her i was hina supporter she may bictching queen motor mouth or straight forward but way better than psycho shilpa. I used to wonder wat people like in shilpa? Same for sana 😁

Shilpa is a psycho...I still get goose bumps the way she went after Vikas Gupta....this woman will go to any extent to destroy someone she doesn't like🤢

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Today I  by mistake peeped into SidRa chemistry post and there guneet, sahisri, viky were on fire.. 

I thought may be due to sizzling chemistry of Sid and Rash.. But it was for some other reason.. 😆

PS:Aap toh SidRa sweet heart hai❤️.. Aapko nahi bola.. 

Arre I wasn't bashing shukla with my comments.

Somehow, our conversations ended up on abusive men and I ended up talking about an abusive man in my life. 

Nothing related to that post. Woh toh flow mein post Ho gaya 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

I knew it very well.. So I quoted less attacking Radiant_Eyes for my safety😆

Hawww!  Hum bhi attack nahi karte😳

I'm an innocent baby! ☺️

Woh toh few people have double standards toh unko achche se Sunana padta hai. Otherwise ye sab kehte hain I'm sweet 😆

Trust me, I won't bite. 🤣

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

gud😆

Because me to fir bhi mehmood types hu, 

But some Rashmi fans are really hitman😆logo ko Lucifer yaad aa jata h unko dekh ke

Meri baat Kar rahe Ho vik? 😈