So Shilpa returned the prize amount or trophy or not?

Posted: 4 years ago

she has said in interview if he wins she will return her prize amount and trophy?

She did or not?

https://twitter.com/IMWithSidShukla/status/1228781517096263682?s=09

Edited by weirdlynormal - 4 years ago

I hope she stick to her words.. 

But since she dont have a stand she will brush her words under the carpet 

Originally posted by weirdlynormal

I read in forum that she has said in interview if he wins she will return her prize amount and trophy?

She did or not?

I used to like her in season 11 but now I think her accusation on Vikash was false too. This lady changes her words ghadi ghadi. No respect for her now. Rassu is any day better than her and I hope both Sid and Rassu would be great friend outside. 

mujhe de dey BB ko na dey Pls 

Originally posted by indraneelbb

I used to like her in season 11 but now I think her accusation on Vikash was false too. This lady changes her words ghadi ghadi. No respect for her now. Rassu is any day better than her and I hope both Sid and Rassu would be great friend outside

@bold dont say that Rashmi fans will attack you😆

They may accept SidRa chemistry but nothing more.. Toh chup baito😆

Originally posted by MUNNII

@bold dont say that Rashmi fans will attack you😆

They may accept SidRa chemistry but nothing more.. Toh chup baito😆

I always loved Sid and Rassu..even I liked Asim too yesterday...I am sure all top 5 will party hard outside. We are faaltoo me fighting here..

I always loved Sid and Rassu..even I liked Asim too yesterday...I am sure all top 5 will party hard outside. We are faaltoo me fighting here..

Rashmi improved her game a lot.. 

Infact I starting liking her more towards end.. 

Yeh they are all fine and enjoying the more  Stardom and fame received.. We are still in the fighting mode. 

I wish them all success after BB too..

All contestants of season worth appreciation for making this season huge hit

Shilpa ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I used to like her in season 11 but now I think her accusation on Vikash was false too. This lady changes her words ghadi ghadi. No respect for her now. Rassu is any day better than her and I hope both Sid and Rassu would be great friend outside. 

Why?  She was proved right about Vikas -- it is very clear how manipulative he is.  There is no reason to lie about this.  Dont be blind in your love for Sid.  I hate these blaming the victim posts just because someone pointed out your this season's heroes flaws.  And whats to point... it is clear he IS that way.  One thing about Shilpa is that she is fearless in what she says.  She obviously knew the back lash she would get from blind supporters.