Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reply1997

Ok i m not shukla supporter but i found shilpa  statement and ivs so foolish. Woman is confused , keeps changing her statement lol initially shukla was real rashmi was fake it turned into shukla is being favoured he js not real at all , last day she came with cheapest plan he was involed with me. πŸ˜• wT? Madam pleass decide urself u like shukla or not first? That audio was funny i dont believe

I feel bad for shilla fans. Sana and shilla belong to same catagory. Juloos nikalne wale. 

I feel bad for shukla fans too bcz its his turn now. Juloos nikalne wala h baby is in love with her πŸ˜ƒ

And shukla is deserving winner. He gave everything to bb

Thank you❀️

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Yesterday Sana seemed thoda negative. Probably stressed about the new show thinking what the hell have I signed up for. πŸ˜† Everyone else seemed so positive. 

The way Shukla and Asim talked about each other. Even Mahira was complimenting both Asim and Rashmi. Arti gave Asim a big hug and they kept saying I love you to each other. Shukla handled the press interviews well and gave credit to everyone for a fun 4-months long roller coaster journey. Rashmi was graceful and positive. Overall, I think iss show ke bad koi longterm resentments nahee hoga ghar mein. Everyone seems chill now that it is over.

Sensible post.πŸ‘πŸΌ

They all had been through the stress for last 4 month  that finally they are relieved and happy to be  back to normal life.. 

Sana is a little spontaneous.. She will learn to deal with press soon... 

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Today I  by mistake peeped into SidRa chemistry post and there guneet, sahisri, viky were on fire.. 

I thought may be due to sizzling chemistry of Sid and Rash.. But it was for some other reason.. πŸ˜†

PS:Aap toh SidRa sweet heart hai❀️.. Aapko nahi bola.. 

Over protective of rash πŸ˜³

I dont like Sid but some SidHearts are sweet β€οΈ

Congrats to you all

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Congrats to you all

I also like few of Shukla fans. MUNNI is one of them, but I won’t say congrats for Shukla win..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Sensible post.πŸ‘πŸΌ

They all had been through the stressfor last 4 month  that finally they are relieved and hapoy to be  back to normal life.. 

Sana is a little spontaneous.. She will learn to deal with press soon... 

True, but I am kinda worried about her πŸ˜†

Like she kept justifying her choice to take up the new show repeatedly. Took every chance to say that she will only marry someone if she is completely convinced about him. In total contrast, Paras was playing his part like a pro and was so happy about it. lol 

I have always argued against the 'bachhi hai' bullshit because she is afterall a 26-year old adult fully capable of taking her own career decisions, but kahee na kahee I felt like maybe the makers didn't give her time/legal representation, and just made her sign a contract? She may have gotten excited (also, seeing Paras sign as well) but may be regretting it now? IDK she seemed stressed AF. Don't know when the hell I became so protective about her but I felt bad lol

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Congrats to you all

Thanks  dear❀️

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

I also like few of Shukla fans. MUNNI is one of them, but I won’t say congrats for Shukla win..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Thank you for the sweet words for shukli's :) though I always tried to run away from your Post πŸ€”

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Yesterday Sana seemed thoda negative. Probably stressed about the new show thinking what the hell have I signed up for. πŸ˜† Everyone else seemed so positive. 

The way Shukla and Asim talked about each other. Even Mahira was complimenting both Asim and Rashmi. Arti gave Asim a big hug and they kept saying I love you to each other. Shukla handled the press interviews well and gave credit to everyone for a fun 4-months long roller coaster journey. Rashmi was graceful and positive. Overall, I think iss show ke bad koi longterm resentments nahee hoga ghar mein. Everyone seems chill now that it is over.

There was never going to be long term resentment anyways....they know better than any of us how difficult it is to survive over there...Rashmi when asked about what Sid said.....she said that ALL OF US said a lot of things to each other...not just Sid...it is another thing that what Sid said was highlighted by the BB team....while what others said was downplayed..

People say that BB is biased towards Sid...I ask what kind of bias was this ...that they made Sid out to be this villain....if Rashmi said that everyone said a lot of things...how come we didn't see it....even Rajat told Asim...ki aapne jitni ladai ki hai...Big Boss ne toh kuchh bhi nahi dikhaya....if BB was really biased...they would have shown Sid's positive things and down played the negative ones and no one would have known....rahi weekend ki baat....maybe they didn't show the negatives of others but they knew that everyone was as negative or positive as Sid, that is why they went softer on him...maybe none of the HMs are mad at each other because they knew exactly what was happening....even Debo said that Sid took care of her when she was sick...did BB show it...nahi na?? there is a reason why Debo has a soft spot for Sid...because Sid cared for her....we didn't get to see that and people got mad at Debo....after hearing all these things....I feel BB has done a lot of injustice with Sid...but whatever has happened has happened....the HMs know what exactly happened there and so they are cool with each other

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

There was never going to be long term resentment anyways....they know better than any of us how difficult it is to survive over there...Rashmi when asked about what Sid said.....she said that ALL OF US said a lot of things to each other...not just Sid...it is another thing that what Sid said was highlighted by the BB team....while what others said was downplayed..

People say that BB is biased towards Sid...I ask what kind of bias was this ...that they made Sid out to be this villain....if Rashmi said that everyone said a lot of things...how come we didn't see it....even Rajat told Asim...ki aapne jitni ladai ki hai...Big Boss ne toh kuchh bhi nahi dikhaya....if BB was really biased...they would have shown Sid's positive things and down played the negative ones and no one would have known....rahi weekend ki baat....maybe they didn't show the negatives of others but they knew that everyone was as negative or positive as Sid, that is why they went softer on him...maybe none of the HMs are mad at each other because they knew exactly what was happening....even Debo said that Sid took care of her when she was sick...did BB show it...nahi na?? there is a reason why Debo has a soft spot for Sid...because Sid cared for her....we didn't get to see that and people got mad at Debo....after hearing all these things....I feel BB has done a lot of injustice with Sid...but whatever has happened has happened....the HMs know what exactly happened there and so they are cool with each other

We have heard from four separate sources that Sid was fixed to win:

1. Meera Chopra mentioned a 'very inside' source revealed it to her

2. Fashionopolis founder/blogger Amena said she heard it from a friend at Colors

3. KRK said someone who works closely with Manisha Sharma told him this

4. Journalist Asjad Nazir said Sid was contracted to win months ago & never moved from his position

Sid's behavior has been pathetic and completely unjustifiable in my opinion. I won't start listing the incidents because we all know them. The fact that he not only was in the show, but was continued to be positioned as the hero in promos, social media posts, and was overwhelmingly supported on weekends is honestly more proof of the bias one could ever need. Now, if one chooses to ignore these facts and just focus on subjective truths, then they can't be helped. 

I'll give you one obvious example: We heard from Khabris/inside sources (who are both pro and anti Sid) that Sidharth was scolded badly and Asim was appreciated by Salman for not willingly walking out when Salman asked them to get up and fight outside. Obviously, using our own brains and understanding of professionalism and the entertainment business, we know that this was an entirely ridiculous metaphorical point made by Salman for emphasis. There would never ever ever ever be an actual fight. Asim did the right thing by staying in his seat, and Salman appreciated him for it. But how was the promo cut? Asim was shown like a coward. And this moment was also included in Sid's journey video as a moment of victory of him. They actively turned a moment of villainy into a moment of heroism for Sid purely by using the art of editing. Its baffling to me that you think they were portraying Sid as the villain. They were portraying him as the hero in every way imaginable! Now, they obviously didn't script his behavior. He was acting like a 'villain' in a way that made him appear unlikable. Ab woh toh you can't blame them na?

And as far as Sid taking care of Debo goes - come on, we all know what show this is. Footage is limited and that is boring footage. Himanshi has talked again and again about how much Asim was there for him during her illness, but we never saw any of it. Bhau has said that Shefali took care of Bhau for a week when he was sick and sat with him day and night. We didn't see that either. Show bhee toh banana hai yar. Entertainment kelie banaya hai show. 

Dekho I'll try to be clear about this with as little words as possible:

1. Rules broken by him that ended others' journeys were at the least ignored & at the most justified

2. He enjoyed privileges unlike any other contestant in the history of the show

3. His captaincy, his secret room stay, all pointed to an imbalance of power in his favor

4. Salman very obviously always taking his group's side was an incentive for people to flip, making him comfortable about having the majority 

5. Promos, social media posts, weekends were all designed to show him as the guy 'running' the show

6. He won the trophy. 

Ab yeh biased nahee toh kya hai bhai. 

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I regret supporting this woman once upon a time..such a disgrace she is..hope she sticks to her word and returns the trophy