Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Asimians congratulations.

Thankyou for posting the interviews here and thankyou asimians for always standing by asim and supporting and loving him. I know we all will keep doing that and h will have a grea career infact a great life professional n personally.

Interacting wid u all and spending most of the time here and having something always to look knowing that here are all these asimians rooting and voting and support him was really nice . 

Love u all and will miss this place and u all .

Mujhe laga tha I will cry last night but i realised watching him get bashed bullied and tortured and then dealing with all that with head held high and patience and endurance even made us stronger to bear everything and I’m happy that I was very calm after the finale koi over reaction nai tha was happy k he has gain fame love and respect  and he is the winner in th eyes of million won millions of hearts and will be winner in all aspects of his life Insha Allah.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys sorry to remind you again- but anyone of you who wants to be added to Asim’s New AT( for life) on Twitter as a group! 

Please follow me simmsim7

around 18 of us are already on that group from this AT. We all want to be there for Asim for life to appreciate our Golden boy! 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Guys sorry to remind you again- but anyone of you who wants to be added to Asim’s New AT( for life) on Twitter as a group! 

Please follow me simmsim7

around 18 of us are already on that group from this AT. We all want to be there for Asim for life to appreciate our Golden boy! 

Where were you? Miss kiya tumhe 

Twitter id suspended hai meri

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Where were you? Miss kiya tumhe 

Twitter id suspended hai meri

Yaar! I was just on Twitter the whole time and reditt. Reditt and Twitter mein frustration nikalana is much easier na! 

Haha! 

Create a new ID on Twitter. Even witChGrave Did so. 

Anyway! I’m actually fine with Asim’s loss now!

All I want is the guy has a great future ahead. That’s all. 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations  on new AT

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Yaar! I was just on Twitter the whole time and reditt. Reditt and Twitter mein frustration nikalana is much easier na! 

Haha! 

Create a new ID on Twitter. Even witChGrave Did so. 

Anyway! I’m actually fine with Asim’s loss now!

All I want is the guy has a great future ahead. That’s all. 

Add me @sheeluneelu