Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Asimians congratulations.

Thankyou for posting the interviews here and thankyou asimians for always standing by asim and supporting and loving him. I know we all will keep doing that and h will have a grea career infact a great life professional n personally.

Interacting wid u all and spending most of the time here and having something always to look knowing that here are all these asimians rooting and voting and support him was really nice . 

Love u all and will miss this place and u all .

Mujhe laga tha I will cry last night but i realised watching him get bashed bullied and tortured and then dealing with all that with head held high and patience and endurance even made us stronger to bear everything and I’m happy that I was very calm after the finale koi over reaction nai tha was happy k he has gain fame love and respect  and he is the winner in th eyes of million won millions of hearts and will be winner in all aspects of his life Insha Allah.

Yup same here for the past 4 months this place was our safe heaven ❤️ 

I am glad to come across with  people like you all 

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The outpouring of love for Asim from all ends is amazing! It is kinda good you know now people will always remember he was done wrong and will root for him! 

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Asimians congratulations.

Thankyou for posting the interviews here and thankyou asimians for always standing by asim and supporting and loving him. I know we all will keep doing that and h will have a grea career infact a great life professional n personally.

Interacting wid u all and spending most of the time here and having something always to look knowing that here are all these asimians rooting and voting and support him was really nice . 

Love u all and will miss this place and u all .

Mujhe laga tha I will cry last night but i realised watching him get bashed bullied and tortured and then dealing with all that with head held high and patience and endurance even made us stronger to bear everything and I’m happy that I was very calm after the finale koi over reaction nai tha was happy k he has gain fame love and respect  and he is the winner in th eyes of million won millions of hearts and will be winner in all aspects of his life Insha Allah.

You were always a ray of positivity! Always nice talking to you and I hope your mother gets well really soon. Praying for her health and happiness always. This time can’t have been easy for you, you’re a really good daughter ❤️

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swarika16

Yup same here for the past 4 months this place was our safe heaven ❤️ 

I am glad to come across with  people like you all 

Exactly our safe heaven

Thanks for always letting me know what’s happening whenever I was left behind or was clueless.

I’m glad I came across such positive ppl

IF_rida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janedonayaar

You were always a ray of positivity! Always nice talking to you and I hope your mother gets well really soon. Praying for her health and happiness always. This time can’t have been easy for you, you’re a really good daughter ❤️

Thankyou for the wish and thx a ton for calling me a good daughter.  My mother loves and adores aism as her own son and I always update her abt what’s happening on AT all this support and positivity make her smile and that means the world to me.

This AT has an an altogether a special place and u guys are really special to me

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly our safe heaven

Thanks for always letting me know what’s happening whenever I was left behind or was clueless.

I’m glad I came across such positive ppl

Aww sweetie you are a kind soul ❤️ stay blessed always wish your mom a speedy recovery 🙏

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153009

As I said maine Asim k interview k link ek jgh pe daal diye jitne mujhe mile...koi dkhna chahe to dkh skta hai :-) Around 10+ interview are there 😉

IF_rida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarika16

Aww sweetie you are a kind soul ❤️ stay blessed always wish your mom a speedy recovery 🙏

Thankyou 🤗