Samir Soni

Zareen Khan

Sonam Mahajan

Karanvir Bohra 

Teejay 

Gia Manek

Sreesanthโ€™s wife

Filmygyan showering love! Instantbollywood also put up Asim posts

I am sure I have missed a few. Pehli daffa runner up pe winner se zyada focus and usko equal ya zyada coverage mil rahi hai! Asim jaldi kuch acha announce karo dodo!

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

How are you all Asim fans ? .

Has runner up result sinked in ? 

Don't worry he came 2nd and won hearts ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GunDaa

How are you all Asim fans ? .

Has runner up result sinked in ? 

Don't worry he came 2nd and won hearts ๐Ÿ˜Š

Try trolling on another thread dude! Plus isnโ€™t it better you stay on some celebration threads instead of butting in our AT.

also yes we are super thrilled for Asim, and he has won our hearts for good! 

So thanks! 

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Try trolling on another thread dude! Plus isnโ€™t it better you stay on some celebration threads instead of butting in our AT.

also yes we are super thrilled for Asim, and he has won our hearts for good! 

So thanks! 

Arey nahi I'm just here to share dukh ๐Ÿ˜Š

Baki agar trolling dikh rahi hai toh can't help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways happy that Asim atleast made it to the top 2 . I hope a very good future for this lad. ๐Ÿ˜Š

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Things ended well for Asim in BB. He is the true star off BB. While others are already well known personalities of TV industry he is someone totally unknown and he became a star through his stint in BB.

BB had to acknowledge that and they did through his journey video.

Trophy doesn't necessarily make one winner. Trophy winner will go back to do what he has been doing all the while do some show on Colors channel cos no one else would give him work.

Asim has a bright future ahead of him provided he handles it well and wisely.That's why he is the REAL WINNER

I think he and Himanshi do have plans to collaborate on professional front too probably through music videos.

Who knows Voot might put them up on their site.

He seems to be interested in a movie career.I hope things work out well for him on that front.Don't really want to see him in any of those Mahesh Bhatt productions though. 

Wish to see him in a decent web series like Family Man or some desi version of Narcos.

Originally posted by: GunDaa

Arey nahi I'm just here to share dukh ๐Ÿ˜Š

Baki agar trolling dikh rahi hai toh can't help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways happy that Asim atleast made it to the top 2 . I hope a very good future for this lad. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Who says we are sad. We arenโ€™t! Plus we have already moved from this AT to twitter groups coz we are supporting Asim beyond the show! 

Anyway! Thanks! 
Hope he does amazingly well. 

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Which was the wkv where salman praise asim n call him he-man? N also his monologue in wkv.i want to watch it plz reply someone

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Things ended well for Asim in BB. He is the true star off BB. While others are already well known personalities of TV industry he is someone totally unknown and he became a star through his stint in BB.

BB had to acknowledge that and they did through his journey video.

Trophy doesn't necessarily make one winner. Trophy winner will go back to do what he has been doing all the while do some show on Colors channel cos no one else would give him work.

Asim has a bright future ahead of him provided he handles it well and wisely.That's why he is the REAL WINNER

I think he and Himanshi do have plans to collaborate on professional front too probably through music videos.

Who knows Voot might put them up on their site.

He seems to be interested in a movie career.I hope things work out well for him on that front.Don't really want to see him in any of those Mahesh Bhatt productions though. 

Wish to see him in a decent web series like Family Man or some desi version of Narcos.

Yeah I think made in heaven kind of shows will be the perfect launchpad for him.

Hope he gets some good offers! Looking forward to following his future career trajectory! 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One million + views 

https://youtu.be/022lz52Xkjg

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Asim is the people's winner! 

He has gained immense love and popularity! 

Shukla's win has been tarnished by claims of biasendess and fixing! 

It's a huge achievement for Asim to come this far and garner so much fan as well as celebrity support ! 

He truly is the PEOPLE'S CHAMP !  THE REAL WINNER ! THE DESERVING WINNER !

Can't wait to be a part and witness of his successful  journey from here on! 

โค๏ธ