Asim Riaz AT 27// Public Ka Winner - The People's Champ// - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Ofcourse not!

Channel ka damaad...khairaati winner Shukla. Chullu bhar pani me doob marna chahiya aise winner ko.

Posted: 4 years ago

Okay ....as the season has come to end.....i would like to thank asim fans for the wonderful discussions i had with them throughout the journey....❤️.thanks for being sweet, understanding, and supportive...🤗..though our opinions might have not matched always .....but i have enjoyed good discussions with many of you guys....👍🏼..so thank you guys...🤗..special shout out to Chotimotipsycho (by god aap toh reason bane ho har baar ki maine forum nahi choda...thank you for being so supportive even when we belonged to rival fandoms 🤗)....thank you MainBhiAsimKiGf, King, Niki_cool, Alia,  Sheeluneelu, TheBoyWonder, WitchGrave, Garima, Lifeiscool, Pain-in-your-neck, aparnauma, anshvi for the good discussions. I hope main kisi ka naam miss nahi kar rahi hoon. Guys.....agar meri kisi bhi baat ka forum par kabhi bura laga ho.....toh maaf kar dena yaaro....🤗.my intention was never to hurt anyone.....but at times we get protective for our favourites.......toh kabhi kabhi ho jaata hain. 

TC_FA - i wanted to especially hug it out with you.....the season got over .....though i am hoping ki koi as such grudges to honge nahi hopefully but agar hain toh i am sorry dear. I hope you can forgive me and we can do a move on over this. 🤗