Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9O4zzMBU7V/?igshid=1wxgxkst0k5vx

The way jackie looks at Asim β€οΈ

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Just wanted to share something personal.

I am watching Bigg Boss for 13 years, never before I got attacked like I am this year by Shukla PRs. Today Shukla PR crossed all lines by making fake accounts of my relatives & threatening violence.

I am reporting to cyber crime & quitting IF forever. Family is way more important than the show. Sadly Shukla successfully silenced me by violence.

that's so cheap of them πŸ˜² and ppl blame only asim fans for no reason πŸ˜’

like seriously ek show ke liye koyi itna kaise gir saakta hai!! cheap πŸ€’

u r doing right by complaining to cyber crime they literally crossed limits

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Just wanted to share something personal.

I am watching Bigg Boss for 13 years, never before I got attacked like I am this year by Shukla PRs. Today Shukla PR crossed all lines by making fake accounts of my relatives & threatening violence.

I am reporting to cyber crime & quitting IF forever. Family is way more important than the show. Sadly Shukla successfully silenced me by violence.

oh dear.. i hope you are fine.. i am scared right now.. i don't think this place is safe anymore..

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I m so glad to see Jackie and Asim being not only friends or co-stars for a video, but also very good friends! They r bonding so well. Jackie acually does follow Asim too! And she posted two of her latest posts with Asim. Some of my friends who likes Bollywood but never watches BB or any hindi shows, even they liked those pics(as they follow jackie),glad to see Asim becoming more popular in a positive and good way β€οΈ I m sooo happy for Asim β€οΈ

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I realised there were more celebs who actually supported Asim in the show but I didn't know that πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜† even the celebs I was not sure if they were supporting Asim also actually support him as they keep on liking his posts even after the show endedπŸ˜†

sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I realised there were more celebs who actually supported Asim in the show but I didn't know that πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜† even the celebs I was not sure if they were supporting Asim also actually support him as they keep on liking his posts even after the show endedπŸ˜†

Like?

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

but I didn't know that πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜† even the celebs I was not sure if they were supporting Asim also actually support him as they keep on liking his posts even after the show endedπŸ˜†

which celebs are these?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

which celebs are these?

ashish chanchlani, sreesanth, diana khan, kanika mann, riddima pandit, riyan parag, one punjabi artist(cant remember the name right now)

saw some of them liking asim related posts that too several times. 

and yes most importantly dj snake, jacqueline and chef aazar πŸ˜†

sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ashish chanchlani, sreesanth, diana khan, kanika mann, riddima pandit, riyan parag, one punjabi artist(cant remember the name right now)

Oh great! He won many hearts during Big Boss.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wow ! 

Awesome! It means Asim has surely won many hearts