Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: greeny123

par show nhi jeeta bichara hahahaha

So???

At least he is not the one who is being called a FIXED WINNER and UNDESERVING WINNER and THE WORST WINNER 🤣  

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

urvashi rautela commented  cute couple on jacsim's pic that jackie posted ❤️

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

So glad Asim is calmly doing his work away from all the hungama around BB contestants. 

The guy seems focused. Even his responses to all SM dramas have been to the point. 

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/dr_adireddy/status/1235051534196457472?s=20

These are the links to all the pics of Asim posted on entertainment and media handles over the past 24 hours in instagram. Plz like and comment when possible. 👍

Plz open whole thing, I've given links to pink villa, miss Malini, manav manglani, zoom and viral bhayani too. 

Edited by Adi_medico - 4 years ago
Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just checked tiktok! #AsimRiaz has frikking 1.6 billion views and #AsimRiyaz has 135 million views.

He's a super duper hit there! 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adi_medico

Just checked tiktok! #AsimRiaz has frikking 1.6 billion views and #AsimRiyaz has 135 million views.

He's a super duper hit there! 

Asim is the true winner.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys 🤗

The forum is closing today and i have to say i had the best time here interacting with u guys ....we broke the record for maximum ATs so YAAAAAYYYYYY !   it was super fun discussing about Asim, rooting for him, gettiing upset n paranoid for him...we were in this together..we all were a part of Asim's BB journey ! ❤️

I hope we will remain a part of his journey post BB as well and we will AGAIN be in this together !  ❤️ 🤗

A BIG HUG TO ALL 🤗

P.S. - We have a group on twitter of AT members...those who want to join please feel free to let us know ❤️

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ya! Guys! It’s been great coming here and creating all these AT’s for Asim and stanning him. Love you all and best of luck! 

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Asim's AT made me love and appreciate Asim even more. Thank You everyone and all the best👍

Keep Supporting Asim