Rashmi ne makhmal mein lapeta Shehnaaz ko! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shehnaaz turned out to be gutter mouth...maybe influence???? 

What was the need for her dig her own hole by saying what she said....

But kudos to Rashmi for her smart reply!!!

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Then what was Sana trying to say with her statement? Sana was trying to prove that she is better than Rashami right?

All Shehnaaz said is she came first amongst girls, because Rashmi thought she is weakest amongst the 3 inside the house. It was more like consolation for herself than to “Prove she’s better than Rashmi”. 

If Rashmi can’t handle defeat and retorts to s**t shaming, then that shows her mentality.

Gritu86 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

yeah if shehnaaz wanted she could have brought up arhaan, the marriage and made a mockery of rashmi, but she didnt 

admit it or not sana never goes personal 

Excuse me Shukla aur Sana ne baith kar Rashami ka majak banaya tha ki Rashami fake kar Rahi hai. Mahira k doll wale incident me bhi usne  bola ki Rashami se puch ki iska baap kaun hai pata hai ya nahi  Aur sàna ne start Kiya ki uski tarif mat karo use hurt hota hai. Shayad isse phle unke beech kuch baat bhi Hui compliment Ko lekar. Aur BB me RaSim ke reactions ko hmesha action dikha ke negative show karte h

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

All Shehnaaz said is she came first amongst girls, because Rashmi thought she is weakest amongst the 3 inside the house. It was more like consolation for herself than to “Prove she’s better than Rashmi”. 

If Rashmi can’t handle defeat and retorts to s**t shaming, then that shows her mentality.

what sana said was sexist and misogynistic.

As if competing with guys is some achievement. And what sana said was also reply to rashmi when rashmi said sana Will be evicted next... Sana could not handle it and retorted to her sexist logic, then that shows her mentality. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

what sana said was sexist and misogynistic.

As if competing with guys is some achievement. And what sana said was also reply to rashmi when rashmi said sana Will be evicted next... Sana could not handle it and retorted to her sexist logic, then that shows her mentality. 

How is Shehnaaz sexist and misogynistic when the two guys were literally her competition at that point? By this logic the audience who voted for Asim and Shukla are sexist and misogynistic Coz they voted for two guys 

“I’m the only girl left” is sexist 🤣 of course coz Rashmi ji Kabhi wrong nh hoti.

Nothing can change the fact that Rashmi, one of the top itv actress who has been in the profession for years and also Shehnaaz’s senior in all the departments was s**t shaming a newbie. Just like how Shukla does.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

How is Shehnaaz sexist and misogynistic when the two guys were literally her competition at that point? By this logic the audience who voted for Asim and Shukla are sexist and misogynistic Coz they voted for two guys 

“I’m the only girl left” is sexist 🤣 of course coz Rashmi ji Kabhi wrong nh hoti.

Nothing can change the fact that Rashmi, one of the top itv actress who has been in the profession for years and also Shehnaaz’s senior in all the departments was s**t shaming a newbie. Just like how Shukla does.

nope she said I beat every girl and ab ladko ke sath bethi hu... As if all those girls were beneath her because they got evicted before the guys is sexist. 

But of course sana can taunt people don't respect people is ok. But rashmi stating her game is sl*t shaming. What she said was 100% truth boys ke sath bethna was her only game. She did nothing else in the show. 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Rashmi had been on no.2 Ormax for 7-8 weeks out of 19 weeks. and then she slipped to no.3. 

Shehnaaz wasn't at no.2 from the start LOL. She hogged that place in last 1.5-2 month or so. Otherwise I have always seen Shukla, Rash, Devo in top 3 Ormax in first 2 months.

Sana held no. 2 since the 1st week of Nov till the end. That is good 3.5 months like 15 weeks. She dethroned Devo in Oct only from being an unknown face to most loved is true achievement whilst slipping from 2 to 4 is Rashmis achievement lol

Edited by doc.z - 4 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rashmi owned her there and then. Sana shouldn't have started it for no reason. 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wtf

Edited by doc.z - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Sana was wrong to poke Rashami but frankly these lame comments about women going to men is degrading in the kind of society we live in which is already super judgemental about ladies. I get it though at that moment Rashami was obviously just evicted, Sana could have kept her mouth shut and let it slide. 

I must say tho Rashami has always loved Sana genuinely and the cold vibes they shared was evident that shit went down.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago