Rashmi ne makhmal mein lapeta Shehnaaz ko!

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Everytime I started to warm upto Sana she ends up doing something crappy which vanishes all my liking from her. She's getting very arrogant TBH & not liking the way she's handling her fame. And she's such an insecure soul man. Today's episode started off with SidNaaz argument. Do y'all know the reason? Salman mentioned it too when Rash was on stage even Rash made an indirect dig. Siddharth said she's looking hot & complimented her that's what pissed her off. Can you believe it? She was faking all this while it seems. I mean her love for Rashmi. She even stopped Shukla from praising Rashmi infront of everyone on grand finale, was warning Shukla in hushed tone that "Muh tor dungi tera" when Shukla wanted to praise Rashmi infront of Salman and her recent embarrassing act of sniffing Shukla's chaddi and says it smells good because of her 

I loved it when Rashmi owned & put her into her place when she was trying to act oversmart and took sly dig at Rashmi.

Sana : “dekh saari ladkiya baahar hai main akeli hoon 2 ladkon ke beech mein”

Rashami : “teri saari journey ladko ke beech mein hee nikli hein"

I died laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

But Shehnaaz was not rude and the most important thing she was not s**t shaming Rashmi. 

Agar Shehnaaz boldeti something related to Arhaan, his marriage and child, or about her house or Rashmi’s estranged family. Phir Woh makhmal nh people would’ve retorted with kambal statements 🤪

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

But that was not a nice thing to say.

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rashmi has been enough supportive to this bi*ch the whole season but she chose to pinch her at her vulnerable times,dat was nt required...and i am happy rashmi gave it back to her..yes its not a good thing to say but when we are hurt , we will definately not treat the opposite person well and will try to hurt them the same way we are hurt...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

shud not have said that

but shehnaz ne jale we ko aur jalaya 😆

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

ya rash given to sana makmal me lappet ke smiley37 . sheh herself said she is characterless n shown tat only on show . lowlife , sold soul for bucks , mcp doormat loser , gutter woman n no comments .bucks, name ,fame keliye kuch bhi karega lol.  gone case ,she needs help.

yeah if shehnaaz wanted she could have brought up arhaan, the marriage and made a mockery of rashmi, but she didnt 

admit it or not sana never goes personal 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sana to hai hi ghatiya

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But that was not a nice thing to say.

Better than Sid telling Sana to eff off and shes garbage. 

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Better than Sid telling Sana to eff off and shes garbage. 

still doesn't make it right homie. to think rashmi was a goody goody. 

i guess even people who have been in the business for so many years get insecure of others popularity as they run outta things to say so they go personal.