||Rashami Desai||AT 13||Everyday,this queen gets better-A SHINING STAR - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

guys if any of u create any CC or FC do update me please 😆 and good luck to everyone in this AT ❤️ my favv place ! ❤️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

guys if any of u create any CC or FC do update me please 😆 and good luck to everyone in this AT ❤️ my favv place ! ❤️

Same

Please let me know if anyone creates a thread where we can rant😆 

And otherwise, lots of love and luck to all you people. I had a great time here.  

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes please...if someone does make a cc /fc please msg...im personally too lazy to do that..but i need a place... atleast until i move on completely.... 😆and all the best to every one here....and Rashmi, Asim.. hope to get together and discuss them some more... and a little bit of ramlaal too... im going to miss him as well...

All you people...🤗

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Yes please...if someone does make a cc /fc please msg...im personally too lazy to do that..but i need a place... atleast until i move on completely.... 😆and all the best to every one here....and Rashmi, Asim.. hope to get together and discuss them some more... and a little bit of ramlaal too... im going to miss him as well...

All you people...🤗

you are cuteeeee wid ur ramlaal ka pyaar 🤣 see this and ramlal ka naya swag...n i swear i wasnt stalking him..rashami desai search kia to ye aagya search mei 🤣

https://youtu.be/ahwpt9RxBUw

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I saw chuza hua Ramlaal the face the first thing on this page 🥱🤢

I could open a thread, but where you guys want it? CC or CFC? 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

you are cuteeeee wid ur ramlaal ka pyaar 🤣 see this and ramlal ka naya swag...n i swear i wasnt stalking him..rashami desai search kia to ye aagya search mei 🤣

https://youtu.be/ahwpt9RxBUw

jhooti...,🤣 you are my go to person for all the info on Ramu and you say you don’t stalk him....😆

Did he say Asim is a good friend...? 🤣Wahi Asim who said he never liked him ...wahi Asim who said IL tell himu to not meet him,,,? Wahi Asim whose brother is being shipped with Rashmi.. ? 🤣
and wah...naya hairdo.... banda is doing many projects..,demand me hai... tumhaari toh lottery lag gayi...dher saari pics..videos milenge...

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

I think CC would be better....not that there’s much of a difference... but CC lets you discuss other things too...!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://twitter.com/vibzievv/status/1235472692335087616

how high are these Zee TV waaley 🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

jhooti...,🤣 you are my go to person for all the info on Ramu and you say you don’t stalk him....😆

Did he say Asim is a good friend...? 🤣Wahi Asim who said he never liked him ...wahi Asim who said IL tell himu to not meet him,,,? Wahi Asim whose brother is being shipped with Rashmi.. ? 🤣
and wah...naya hairdo.... banda is doing many projects..,demand me hai... tumhaari toh lottery lag gayi...dher saari pics..videos milenge...

I did'nt watch the video, but he said Asim is a good friend? 🤣🤣 Kitni bezaati karwana chahta hain yeh apni ? 

Should I send him UmRash videos DM main 😳

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

we are all saying inform us..sare lazzy hai yaha 🤣 pls do the honour 😳 CC would be better i guess...